Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
haha actually the 4th wouldnt of been born then
sorry to like destroy your dreams of jiraiya compying the 4th tho =]
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 16:57   Link #62
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Well he saw old pictures of Jiriaya then. Yesh pictures exist in Naruto!
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 17:57   Link #63
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Your sig is a spoiler (you'd better not post in anime threads...) and besides it's wrong aswell..

Naruto carries the name of his mother...not from Minato...who's clan name is unknown..
i thought Namikaze was his clan name as most last names are in this show

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Sigh don't you guys get it. It's obvious the 4th thought Jiraiya was the coolest thing around and copied his hairstyle. If I had that much hair I would have the same hairstyle like Jiraiya too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
i thought Namikaze was his clan name as most last names are in this show

lol its the same as rock lee and Gai sensei ^ ^ lee's original hairstyle was badass though...lol the Lee clan! cant wait =P

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-26 at 07:50. Reason: Do not double post
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 18:34   Link #64
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

So the ultimate hair style technique shall be unveiled in Chapter 376, interesting.
Old 2007-10-25, 18:36   Link #65
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Might've been better if he just looked like an anthropomorphic toad and not just a large wart-ridden nose and toadish eyes.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 18:39   Link #66
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Might've been better if he just looked like an anthropomorphic toad and not just a large wart-ridden nose and toadish eyes.
I can see how people would easily misinterpret this jutsu as being the "Janet Reno no jutsu". But back on the topic at hand, what's with the extra bodies? Can Pein control more than one at a time metaphysically?
Old 2007-10-25, 18:50   Link #67
neji-kun

Wow This Is Mighty Reminiscent of the Sandaime vs. Oro Fight, what with the whole pain summoning two people. Looks like his other bodies wonder what they can do.
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 18:55   Link #68
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I'm surprised most of you already assume they are his other bodies. They might just be summons as well.
Old 2007-10-25, 19:06   Link #69
Nuu
Teh Sauce

very possible that it could be the same style busshin we saw way back in the recue gaara arc
Old 2007-10-25, 19:58   Link #70
MrRamen_

Officially, Jiraiya sama is the coolest shinobi that ever graced the fun fantasy land.

MrRamen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 20:00   Link #71
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
very possible that it could be the same style busshin we saw way back in the recue gaara arc
I didn't think of that. It is possible that they are those forbidden clones, used as a trump card.
Old 2007-10-25, 21:49   Link #72
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I'm surprised most of you already assume they are his other bodies. They might just be summons as well.
yeah you know the fact that they are both wearing akatsuki robes and peircings kinda makes you think one thing. Sheesh lay off with your know-it-all statements, the chapter didn't come out yet, no one knows, but judging from the hair style of one of them (identical to his right now) it might as well be his other bodies..pein's other bodies seems to be the most logical choice, i dont see the point of having bodies that you can summon that for some reason just happen to be wearing pain stlye clothing
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-25, 22:59   Link #73
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Quote:
yeah you know the fact that they are both wearing akatsuki robes and peircings kinda makes you think one thing. Sheesh lay off with your know-it-all statements, the chapter didn't come out yet, no one knows, but judging from the hair style of one of them (identical to his right now) it might as well be his other bodies..pein's other bodies seems to be the most logical choice, i dont see the point of having bodies that you can summon that for some reason just happen to be wearing pain stlye clothing
that may be true but still possible they pull out the busshins again from others that have perished to be used as the sacrafice.... I could be wrong but its still possible
Old 2007-10-26, 03:01   Link #74
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
...I said they MIGHT just be summons. Sheesh? Yeah SHEESH lay off when I wasn't being a know-it-all. You're the one already assuming they're his other bodies.
Old 2007-10-26, 07:13   Link #75
KyuubiRocks
What?!

I know this will have sum awesome fight scenes..
Old 2007-10-26, 07:43   Link #76
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
The problem with that technique is that chakra has to be transferred into the clones. Kisame and Itachi each sacrificed 30% of their chakra into one clone. If Pein didn't want to be completely diminished of chakra, those clones would each have less than 1/6 of Pein's total chakra. Their techniques wouldn't be very effective. Plus it was implied that some kind of concentration/meditation (when we see Itachi and Kisame sitting on the mountaintop) is needed from the original for the transformed clones to fight.

They are probably Pein's other bodies. If Pein's current body is the "summoning body", then his other bodies might specialize in particular jutsu also. Looking forward to seeing what abilities they have.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 08:52   Link #77
nitteo
blah blah blah

Konan is Ero-sennins Akatsuki spy.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 09:04   Link #78
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
that is possible. even thought he was suprised to see that she was in akatsuki. but it is possible that they never met each other face to face or showed their true identity. i think that maybe konan really doesn't like pein's plans but chooses to stay by him because she is in love with him. but at the same time leaks info in order to stop him

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 09:15   Link #79
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
On man Jiraiya really does look unappealing in his sannin mode

I know kishi could have come up with something cooler.
I think Sannin Mode is a misconception. I find it hard to believe there is a "Sannin Mode" that the frogs know how to do. Sannin means master. Master mode????.... Not only that but Sannin is merely a title that Hanzou gave Jiraiya, Orochi and Tsunade.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 09:44   Link #80
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
I think Sannin Mode is a misconception. I find it hard to believe there is a "Sannin Mode" that the frogs know how to do. Sannin means master. Master mode????.... Not only that but Sannin is merely a title that Hanzou gave Jiraiya, Orochi and Tsunade.
Not "Sannin" mode. "Sennin" (hermit) mode. And Sannin means "three shinobi" not "master".
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote