AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-05, 15:56   Link #9961
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
new chapter was meh with a nice twist in the ending
Old 2012-12-05, 22:03   Link #9962
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm. I don't like the new girl.

I think that manga should stop portraying any lesbians to be selfish bitches already. Manga makes them look bad. And when we're gonna bash those girls, it'd usually affect lesbians as whole somehow. It's like making a manga portraying all muslims to be fanatics... It's very unjust for them.

So, I don't like the new girl because she tried to fool Haruto and accuse another innocent guy just for her own gain. That's not really something we should just shrug it off easily.
Character development will take into effect later, she only appeared for a few chapters. Too quick to judge in my opinion, first impressions are not always definite. As for the theories who she is going to be paired up with. More than likely Hoshina due to Hoshina's past actions and history thus far. Hoshina attended a all girl's school for the majority of her life and well...........(well she was drunk so not definite, wait that shouldn't be an excuse) she kissed Rin.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 03:48   Link #9963
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Character development will take into effect later, she only appeared for a few chapters. Too quick to judge in my opinion, first impressions are not always definite. As for the theories who she is going to be paired up with. More than likely Hoshina due to Hoshina's past actions and history thus far. Hoshina attended a all girl's school for the majority of her life and well...........(well she was drunk so not definite, wait that shouldn't be an excuse) she kissed Rin.
There are things that are hard to just forgive though. I really hate that. Considering that I still didn't really forgive Rin from her action's in the past. I'm also not pleased with the motorcycle guy who begged Yuzuki to date her.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 08:36   Link #9964
chancs

This guy should seriously avoid coming in contact with more girls
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 20:31   Link #9965
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This girl annoys the living hell out of me...good thing we're moving on to what looks like some "future career" plot.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 20:32   Link #9966
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
ch.209
MOAR YURI
anyway, it seems we'll be getting back at Haruto wanting to become a chef plot again

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 21:54   Link #9967
Mentar
Banned

Third time in a row that Rin becomes the butt of jokes

Lord knows that she's currently paying for earlier misdeeds!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 22:25   Link #9968
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sooner or later Nao is going to met Hoshina. I feel those two can be a couple, what you guys think?
Old 2012-12-12, 18:54   Link #9969
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hahaha. That was hilarious. So perfect to introduce Rin right there.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:03   Link #9970
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

I hope we don't see everyday portrayed till Haruto starts his career as a chef (or beyond even).
The manga hardly has any plot points to close by this point, you should start closing in the current one as finish the manga in a manner that will not leave any loose threads or a open ending. This is one of the rare mangas that can afford to do that so do it and finish it.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:21   Link #9971
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
I hope we don't see everyday portrayed till Haruto starts his career as a chef (or beyond even).
The manga hardly has any plot points to close by this point, you should start closing in the current one as finish the manga in a manner that will not leave any loose threads or a open ending. This is one of the rare mangas that can afford to do that so do it and finish it.
I understand how you feel, but Seo is actually doing a slice of life manga. Slice of Life usually have no plot, it usually have things that can occur in real life.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:37   Link #9972
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
I understand how you feel, but Seo is actually doing a slice of life manga. Slice of Life usually have no plot, it usually have things that can occur in real life.
I have no problems with Slice of Life mangas, but usually they do have more interesting characters or life situations than this one so it's more compelling seeing how the characters live their everyday.
Like this he will have to randomly introduce characters like the bimbo lesbian girl from the last 2-3 chapters and that is a bad move for the manga overall.
It's just my 2 cents tough.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:55   Link #9973
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

The good thing in Slice of Life stories is that one can stop anytime with reading.
This manga is like Pastel. The point of the story was how the main characters get together and that happened happened 50 chapters ago. Now the focus of this manga became the Slice of Life aspect of the story. And I don't think we wil get anything really dramatic anymore, with the expection if this will finally focus on the careare and future of the maincharcters.
So again, if you got tired of this, you can aways stop reading. It's not like you will miss out much of the story if you do that.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 20:00   Link #9974
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think we'll have the slice of life until the graduation and career and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Old 2012-12-12, 20:15   Link #9975
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Haruto: It's time to unite again with my girlfriend tonight.

If its ok for Nao, she may just join Haruto's harem, the more, the merrier, the wilder.

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-12-12 at 20:32.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 20:27   Link #9976
sky black swordman

Just read chpater 59,
What's with that girl ? Nanami to Yuzuki to Rin. You do know that's not LOVE!
Haruto be careful, your Harem is in danger!
Old 2012-12-14, 20:59   Link #9977
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Just read chpater 59,
What's with that girl ? Nanami to Yuzuki to Rin. You do know that's not LOVE!
Haruto be careful, your Harem is in danger!
Sky...........................if you just started reading this, prepare of what is going to happen later on. Like or hate it, stuff like that actually happens though the percentage of that happening between a couple I say one in a million.
Old 2012-12-15, 04:50   Link #9978
sky black swordman

Quote:
Sky...........................if you just started reading this, prepare of what is going to happen later on. Like or hate it, stuff like that actually happens though the percentage of that happening between a couple I say one in a million.
Dude, I started reading this when there was only 14 or 15 chapters and then stopped after Yuzuki did him wrong and dump him. Then restarted with the mixer chapter, when they meet again. Having read every chapter, I fully know what I'm in for.
Old 2012-12-15, 05:09   Link #9979
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Dude, I started reading this when there was only 14 or 15 chapters and then stopped after Yuzuki did him wrong and dump him. Then restarted with the mixer chapter, when they meet again. Having read every chapter, I fully know what I'm in for.
Surely, you do not know what your getting into.
Old 2012-12-16, 02:44   Link #9980
Johnny
Working the bags...

A break in the action with a nice coloring by AR-UA of Asuka from ch 204...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life