AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2008-10-25, 14:47   Link #6221
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Yes. Do you want to see it?
Might provide a good reference for you.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 14:48   Link #6222
MisterJB
Warden of the West

yeah
of course
Old 2008-10-25, 14:49   Link #6223
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Ok, I'll post it in a sec.
Old 2008-10-25, 15:00   Link #6224
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
Might provide a good reference for you.
was that for me?
Old 2008-10-25, 15:09   Link #6225
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
Here you go.
Spoiler for pic:
it's very cool principally the way she is pointing her sword

thank you
Old 2008-10-25, 15:09   Link #6226
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Here you go.
Spoiler for pic:

Yea, been a while now, I got mixed up somewhere, that's why it took me some time.
Old 2008-10-25, 15:14   Link #6227
Ryuken
Claymore #01

By the way, what do you think about her amour, I like the color.
Old 2008-10-25, 15:19   Link #6228
MisterJB
Warden of the West

maybe it's a little too dark but the drawing it's great looks very real the armor i mean
Old 2008-10-25, 15:26   Link #6229
EromCX
Banned

Lol, in my version of that pic Rafaela has the scar O_o
EromCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 15:32   Link #6230
Midori-chan89

Quote:
Originally Posted by clades View Post
Lol, in my version of that pic Rafaela has the scar O_o
Me too, I even have it on a banner.
Midori-chan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 16:14   Link #6231
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin GI View Post
Long time no see guys, ne?
- well, I have a good (or - to some1 bad) news
I've started to draw my new work. This time it will be Raphaela. My sweet angel Raphaela. *)

original resolution (6758x19333)
progs: DELETER CG illust2, CS3.

Spoiler for wanna see it?:
Welcome back Robin.
Your claymore art is top notch. Superb.
Keep up the good work.
Old 2008-10-25, 16:35   Link #6232
Kraga

Spoiler for Iren:
Kraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 16:42   Link #6233
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraga View Post
Spoiler for Iren:
now we know what happened to irene
Old 2008-10-25, 19:22   Link #6234
evangeline-stclare
CLARE OUT OF CLAYMORE!

Eehhhh?

Hey all I had posted some non-disgusting and non-misogynist doujin stuff on my photobucket since y'all were looking for them

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...lare/?start=20 Well, at least the Comiket one is an entire doujin, the other random stuff, I'm not sure where it's from 100%. but they're safe and cute. I wish I knew where that Teresa and Irene page came from, it looks like the same artist as did the "Blank of 7 Years" stuff. If anyone knows, yeh.

Tokimeki is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a very long time. Doujin artists need to stop raping Clare.

Hm, 'twould have been polite for whomever to credit me for my original creature design?? ALAS AND ALACK. I actually like seeing others color my crappy sketches, there is no need to not show me :P Sorry I'm a bit protective of my creatures. It's just kinda impolite to swipe original designs without credit so I wish I knew who did this, the coloring looks nice so I would have appreciated a look at it and due credit for the design. yeah I'm slightly irritated.

**//flounce

back to lurking

***OH YEAH. Copyright symbol on something with my altered art?

Last edited by evangeline-stclare; 2008-10-25 at 19:31. Reason: ohyeah.
evangeline-stclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 20:44   Link #6235
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by evangeline-stclare View Post
Hey all I had posted some non-disgusting and non-misogynist doujin stuff on my photobucket since y'all were looking for them

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...lare/?start=20 Well, at least the Comiket one is an entire doujin, the other random stuff, I'm not sure where it's from 100%. but they're safe and cute. I wish I knew where that Teresa and Irene page came from, it looks like the same artist as did the "Blank of 7 Years" stuff. If anyone knows, yeh.

Tokimeki is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a very long time. Doujin artists need to stop raping Clare.

Hm, 'twould have been polite for whomever to credit me for my original creature design?? ALAS AND ALACK. I actually like seeing others color my crappy sketches, there is no need to not show me :P Sorry I'm a bit protective of my creatures. It's just kinda impolite to swipe original designs without credit so I wish I knew who did this, the coloring looks nice so I would have appreciated a look at it and due credit for the design. yeah I'm slightly irritated.

**//flounce

back to lurking

Hey your eva - st - Clare! I did not know you were on these forums. I always check out your art on devianart, its hot! Keep up the good work.
hell88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 20:54   Link #6236
evangeline-stclare
CLARE OUT OF CLAYMORE!

Lol, I lurk on the image thread only and rarely elsewhere, but i've just been lurking. I don't like posting on boards much anymore and eh I have not much to say anyway so I just stay out. Thx

(btw I know I sound more pissy than I really am in that post, sorry, I'm more annoyed at lame behavior... and protective of my Naiad)
evangeline-stclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 21:03   Link #6237
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Lol, I lurk on the image thread only and rarely elsewhere, but i've just been lurking. I don't like posting on boards much anymore and eh I have not much to say anyway so I just stay out. Thx

(btw I know I sound more pissy than I really am in that post, sorry, I'm more annoyed at lame behavior... and protective of my Naiad)
You should post your work on here again, I think it looks great. I actually look at your work a lot on devianart. Even though I'm not a member of devianart I like to look around. I think you had some fanfics on there that I enjoyed reading too if I remember correctly.

I guess I would be mad if somebody else used something that I have made and worked hard on to, and didn't give any credit for, I see where your coming from.

BTW I like Irene too!
Old 2008-10-26, 01:18   Link #6238
bk9
hopeless moron

Hello there! Long time lurker (for a few months), first time posting =) The pics there are really awesome btw n__n

here's some of my drawings... thought I'd try to contribute a little to the picness ^^;

Spoiler for drawings:
bk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 09:20   Link #6239
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

Quote:

**//flounce

back to lurking

Wow Eva st. Clare is here nice, I like some of your work is really good(Like you I like lurking around in DA, but I rarely post ). It's good that you are on in this forum, now you can post your stuff here too, not just in Deviant art \

BTW I really like your works that are making fun of Raki

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
BishounoTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 09:35   Link #6240
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk9 View Post
Hello there! Long time lurker (for a few months), first time posting =) The pics there are really awesome btw n__n

here's some of my drawings... thought I'd try to contribute a little to the picness ^^;

Spoiler for drawings:
You got some good art skills. The comic with Clare and Miria is hilarious, just like Pinky and the Brain. The last one the summary of what happened in chapter 83 is funny to.

Tags
images