AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2010-01-28, 01:28   Link #22081
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...? They have the bits about him discovering the headphones on his bed.
Oh, ywah, there is an extra paragraph about he saying how evil the headphones are. My point is there is no reference about he meeting them before the phonecall.

Quote:
Furthermore, it's impossible to enter a normal route if you didn't go out with a girl that day, Danchou and I have decided. For ease of writing, mostly.
I can understand and agree with that. This is not related to my point, tough.
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 01:33   Link #22082
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Oh, ywah, there is an extra paragraph about he saying how evil the headphones are. My point is there is no reference about he meeting them before the phonecall.
Yes there is. You're not looking hard enough. He references the state he left the headphones in during the scenes with the girls.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 01:52   Link #22083
Heatth

Quote:
Yes there is. You're not looking hard enough. He references the state he left the headphones in during the scenes with the girls.
Hm? Oh, yeah, you are right. Sorry, I was looking for their names and missed it. My mistake.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:19   Link #22084
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT:

Spoiler for EXAMPLE:

For the Itsuko one, just take everything before he starts to theorize, and add everything in my example after "Not that I ever thought it was, of course".
Old 2010-01-28, 02:34   Link #22085
Heatth

Quote:
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT:

Spoiler for EXAMPLE:

For the Itsuko one, just take everything before he starts to theorize, and add everything in my example after "Not that I ever thought it was, of course".
heh, Ok, got it.

There are a problem with Itsuko bit, tough. I ended as something like:

Spoiler for Premonition (Koizumi):

I added the * part for consistence purpose. But it don't seen to fit with the previous line. If I exclude, however, there is no explanation for what Kyon does to the headphones.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:37   Link #22086
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU PEOPLE

Spoiler for Premonition (Itsuko):
Old 2010-01-28, 02:47   Link #22087
Heatth

Quote:
You are the writer. I am only a coder.

Well, thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

Hmmm, I wonder if I should archive this s well. The same for Nagato's exemple.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:54   Link #22088
Magnificate

Quote:
Yuki: ...

Kyon: I can't hear you nodding over the phone, Nagato.
That joke is great in its simplicity.

BTW, I have a question about "Hijack Trigger". Is there going to be a separate "secret" Tsuruya route or are those only slight modification to early days events?

Last edited by Magnificate; 2010-01-28 at 03:16.
Magnificate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 04:56   Link #22089
scify
Sometimes minor editor

Send a message via MSN to scify
Quote:

Spoiler for Premonition (Itsuko):
This is one of the things Jintor and I are around for. You know that, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificate View Post
That joke is great in its simplicity.

BTW, I have a question about "Hijack Trigger". Is there going to be a separate "secret" Tsuruya route or are those only slight modification to early days events?
I think the joke has a precedent in the anime, though I'm not sure. As to the Hijack route... if memory serves, a requirement to get on it is the RoutesClear variable, which makes it part of the True/Final Routes. I think. But I'm also very short on sleep and full on Macademi Wasshoi, so who knows if my memory is good for anything.
Shadow takes all.
scify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 05:04   Link #22090
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificate View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by scify View Post
This is one of the things Jintor and I are around for. You know that, right?
Maybe if you did your job I'd rely on you more.

Anyway, new scene, and then it's bedtime for me.

Spoiler for September the Fifth, Day 6: A Flashback that Takes Place in the Morning:

And it looks like this scene is a huge one.

It's far bigger than I expected it to be, since this wasn't even in the outline and I was only going to write it as an explanation for the events in the Kyonko and Itsuko paths. Regardless, I got sort-of inspired.

Please enjoy. I love Itsuko.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2010-01-30 at 06:19.
Old 2010-01-28, 05:50   Link #22091
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Spoiler for September the Fifth, Day 6: A Flashback that Takes Place in the Morning:
Awesome.

Quote:
... Shall I say it?

Quote:
At first, I thought this was a reference to Gekisou, but the only part that really matches is the jacket.

Quote:
SCARRED 4 LIFE!

Quote:
Is this going to be shown? Please, tell me this will be shown.

Quote:

Quote:
Awesome.

Quote:
Sadly, I didn't even get what you were going for with him until this line... It's okay, you can't possibly catch 'em all... Shut up!

Quote:
As much as I hate to say this, I gotta side with Itsuko here.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 07:00   Link #22092
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

You read all that just then.

o_o;
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 08:24   Link #22093
Heatth

Quote:
Awesome, this scene is awesome. Not only because it is an exelent explanation for every weird thing in Kyonko's and Itsuko's scene (specially about their clothes), but it is also funny as hell.

Itsuko is particularly mischiveous here, I would wonder why if I wasn't so busy laughting. Anyway, she was a bit too careless, which is strange considering her scene with Kyon. Maybe she noticed, too late, it is not time for joking?

About their clothes, they are all awesome/funny (exept Itsuko's). Mitsuuru's fit him very well. (I beleive there is somewhere a fanart with him with similar outfist, does anyone still have it?) There is a problem with then, tough. I hate to be picky here, but these are going to be their 'casual clothes' until the end of the game, right? If they are not, it would be better just not having then, too extra work and space. Fortunatelly, I believe it is perfectly possible to have then wearing it with few to no problm (exept, maybe, Mitsuuru's bunny years, but he cann just ditch then eventually).

Oh, almost forgot. The first few lines are hilarious. It remembered me Kyo's conversation with Nakagawa.

Quote:
It's far bigger than I expected it to be, since this wasn't even in the outline and I was only going to write it as an explanation for the events in the Kyonko and Itsuko paths. Regardless, I got sort-of inspired.
Given this is one of my favourite scenes so far I am glad you got so inspired.

Quote:
Hell, yeah. Itsuko is awesome. I didn't know I would love her so much, thak you for that, Kaisos.
Old 2010-01-28, 16:56   Link #22094
GDB

Quote:
Same. Gotta wonder if some of Itsuko's antics are just her own coping mechanisms, though. I mean, Mitsuuru won't stop bitching, Yuuki has to devote most of his energy to maintaining and repairing himself, and Kyonko is quite possibly going insane/having a breakdown/is the source of this mess (as far as Itsuko is concerned).

She pretty much has to assume the leadership role or else they could quite possibly be doomed. Having that much responsibility thrust on someone is bound to add some high levels of stress. Especially in a completely unknown situation, even to those who are trained.

Also, does this scene mean that Kyonko blew them off in her route? Or was Kyon out longer than he thought, and she managed to have their meeting while he was unconscious?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 17:22   Link #22095
Selofain
#1 Minion

Send a message via AIM to Selofain Send a message via MSN to Selofain Send a message via Yahoo to Selofain
Quote:
Spoiler:
...There'll be a sprite for this, right (and the others too, of course)? Cuz I'm totally looking forward to that. Yum.

Ah, I particularly enjoyed this one. It's been a while and I've forgotten how fun their interactions are.

Quote:
About their clothes, they are all awesome/funny (exept Itsuko's). Mitsuuru's fit him very well. (I beleive there is somewhere a fanart with him with similar outfist, does anyone still have it?)
You mean this, perhaps?
Selofain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 18:12   Link #22096
Heatth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selofain View Post
You mean this, perhaps?
Amazingly, no. Actually, I believe I was thinking in the full version of your sig.

But, yeah, that image is probably closer.
Old 2010-01-28, 18:35   Link #22097
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Amazingly, no. Actually, I believe I was thinking in the full version of your sig.

But, yeah, that image is probably closer.
Take what Yuuki's wearing, throw the jacket over his shoulder, add the pocket watch, stick it all on Mitsuuru, and then add big fluffy Easter Bunny ears.
Old 2010-01-28, 22:38   Link #22098
luap1138

Awesome scene. Itsuko tricking Mitsuuru into cosplaying the white rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland" was the best part. Makes me wonder though - would Itsuki pull the same kind of antics on Mikuru if he was given the chance?
luap1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 00:56   Link #22099
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
That all depends on if he thought "Kyon's desire to hit him for it" outweighed "Kyon being enamored with Mikuru's appearance."
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 13:17   Link #22100
s07195
However,

I get back from Taiwan and I see...what? Another 4-5 pages? Damn it's been hard to catch up, and that's just backlog since I've last posted. Might as well start a backlog checker in my sig to show where I'm up to.

In the premonition scene, I get a feeling that both worlds are going to be destroyed or something.

...And taht's all I'll be commenting on for now.

What, were you expecting more? Well I've just gotten back from Taiwan and it's 2 AM in HK now and *goes off ranting* ...or my name's not *cue truck passing by*

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan