Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-08-31, 18:06   Link #1
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Naruto Character Creation Contest (September 2010)

Naruto Character Creation Contest: This month is September and the theme " Split Personality Ninja"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto Character Creation Contest September 2010 Our theme is (Split Personality Ninja)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Naruto Character of the Month Contest!!!!!!

It’s September and our theme is “Split Personality Ninja”
This month's contest is based around characters with multiple personalities for example from Sakura to Juugo. Using a Wikipedia definition split personalities are "a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment". Interpret this definition as you will as long as the interpretation isn't too abstract.

Well with that, I present the rules and regulations, and after reading, give it a good shot.

The winner of this contest will decide the theme for next months contest.

This thread is for submissions into the Character of the Month contest.
Contest Rules are as follows:
1. Every contest will have a theme. Each contestant must abide by the theme. Themes cannot be picked twice in a row.

2. Every Character Must be put in spoiler tags. This is to save space.

3. Contest submissions begin on the first day of each month. The entry period will last until two weeks from that date.

4. On the day after the submission date, a poll will open and it will last for one week. When the poll closes, the winner will be allowed to choose a theme for the next contest.

5. The next contest will not begin until the first of the month, when submissions are allowed once again.

6. Only one official submission per contestant. You may create as many character as you want, but you can only enter one official character. So please put “final or official entry in your post when your ready to turn in your finished character.

7. You are allowed to wait until the final day to turn in your entry. If you wish to keep your entry private until the day the poll opens you can request it in the submission thread or by private message to the organizer (me, Kyubi Jinchuuriki).

This months entry period officially starts September 1, 2010 and lasts until September 17, 2010. Entries will be gathered and put up for voting on September 18, 2010. Voting will end on the following Friday, September 24, 2010.***

Entries can either be private messaged or posted in the submission thread. The submission thread can also be used to post works in progress to gather feedback from other posters. You do not have to post your entries in the thread if you don't wish to (for those who want to be private about what they are working on), until the last day of submissions. The whole idea is to promote quality entries but it's not required to submit early if you are confident in your entry but want to keep your submission secret until the due date.I will periodically update the thread to keep track of the names of all contestants and list those names here. Those who wish to keep entries private until the due date should still inform me they are entering so I can keep track of who is competing.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or private message me, I'll do my best to answer.

***A few notes about due dates and other "stuff"***
The due date ends at 11:59 (midnight basically) EST. The polling will be up one day later after 11:59 (again, midnight). I will try to be as lenient as I can with last minute submissions but only slightly.

It is up to you as a contestant to know what your time zone is in relation to EST. I cannot do this for you. Here is a site that can help you figure that out: " http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179 "

* this format is the original work of Solace/Zaku Hyuga. I have merely edited it to fit this contest.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 18:14   Link #2
Suomi
Kaiba

I'll be posting my entry later. For now, I want to give sort of a basic format for those who aren't sure, so no one has to go digging.

Name:
Hair Color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Birthplace:
Clothing:

Bio:

Jutsu:

Kekkei Genkai:

Other weapons/attacks/whatever:

History and personal:

Dislikes:

Add or subtract anything you like.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:30   Link #3
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Sorry, my internet's been cut for awhile. I'm still gonna give it a shot, though. You just need to bear with me.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 06:08   Link #4
Keikan
Kingkiller

I realised I left the wrong link on the original post. Because of this instead of finishing in three hours as previously scheduled to closing time shall be in nineteen hours.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

Old 2010-09-18, 07:47   Link #5
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

My first post here I would apriciate if someone can give me c&c? on this, to see if I did it right. Also can I change some of my post later on if I change my mind? Or is this final?

Spoiler for Hitomi Kazake:

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-09-18 at 14:07.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 13:53   Link #6
Suomi
Kaiba

Spoiler for AHH! Please don't tell me I'm too late >.<:
Old 2010-09-18, 15:14   Link #7
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
And, here he is. This is actually my first character, as I didn't really have enough time to start from scratch. I've posted him three times already, and I'm sure those that might remember him are already tired of him. I have a picture of him, but I don't have the time or patience to get the scanner to do its job.

And, enough blubbering. . .

Spoiler for Keikyoku Bakeyo:
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 19:24   Link #8
Suomi
Kaiba

For the love of all that is good in this world...
Sharafan, that's really detailed O.o I think you're gonna win......
Old 2010-09-18, 23:02   Link #9
Keikan
Kingkiller

Well I'm calling it. According to the clock it has just turned midnight in New York so the entry phase of this competition has officially closed. The voting thread will be up in the next 24 hours. Good luck to all entrants.

Tags
character, contest, creation, naruto, september