AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-27, 06:00   Link #5061
MD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
So you refuse someone's assistance just because that somebody is evil?
Unless I were truly desperate, if that someone really was capital E Evil, I'd turn around and run away as fast as I could.

Zenkichi knows better than anyone that Ajimu is twisted. He knows Ajimu thinks all humans are garbage. Centuries-old monsters with no real concern for humans don't just offer deals out of the goodness of their hearts. Normally he probably would refuse her offer without any hesitation.

Ultimately, Zenkichi is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can give up on Medaka forever, or accept Ajimu's offer and become Medaka's treasured enemy. Ajimu even stacked the deck further by telling him she would deny him the chance to take a third option. And of course, unrequited love and despair are wrecking havoc on his judgement.

Last edited by MD84; 2011-10-27 at 09:14.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 10:27   Link #5062
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Just ooc, why is everyone assuming ajimu is evil? She hasn't done anything really evil and to be fair, Kumagawa's done worst than her so far. We all assume she's going to be the big bad but what if she turns out like munataka, the assassin who never killed anyone?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 10:38   Link #5063
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Just ooc, why is everyone assuming ajimu is evil? She hasn't done anything really evil and to be fair, Kumagawa's done worst than her so far. We all assume she's going to be the big bad but what if she turns out like munataka, the assassin who never killed anyone?
Being willing to use students of the school as your own guinea pigs for experimental purposes is pretty evil. That's not what a school stands for... it serves to guide the new generation towards their future based on their own hard work. (Najimi's plans contradict this)
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 11:11   Link #5064
MD84

Quote:
The only reason she hasn't done anything really viscerally awful is because Kumagawa's Bookmakers (the giant screws on her body) have partially sealed her off from reality. They're currently weakening too.

At one point, Zenkichi used "Parasite Eyes" to see the world the way Ajimu saw it. What he saw was enough to convince him that she was evil.

And as already mentioned, she is the mastermind behind the Flask Plan. The Plan that uses students as guinea pigs in an attempt to render human effort meaningless.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 11:26   Link #5065
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

so basically, there's no real evidence she's evil with a capital E and not just a well-intentioned extremist

Old 2011-10-27, 11:38   Link #5066
Lummie

Quote:
so basically, there's no real evidence she's evil with a capital E and not just a well-intentioned extremist
oh wow. Try reading the explantion in c.27 what will happen with the students who get dragged into the flask plan and then bother again. Anyone willing to allow that is evil with the capital E in my opinion.
Old 2011-10-27, 12:01   Link #5067
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
oh wow. Try reading the explantion in c.27 what will happen with the students who get dragged into the flask plan and then bother again. Anyone willing to allow that is evil with the capital E in my opinion.
I understand What do you mean and agree on This. (Ch 27) The Problem is... That she really the one to a Permit something like that? I would rather don't do it, but... I do the devil's advocate.
What we know is that Najimi is the originator of the plan but she was already sealed during that time(ch 27), so we do not know if the flank plan that we know is the one that Najimi thought or is Hadsone's grandfather thought on the flank plan .
Seriously we need more information to really understand what Najimi have in mind, after all, in order to reduce the casuality from the flank plan ,Najimi give one of her anormality to Ako .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 12:10   Link #5068
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I understand What do you mean and agree on This. (Ch 27) The Problem is... That she really the one to a Permit something like that? I would rather don't do it, but... I do the devil's advocate.
What we know is that Najimi is the originator of the plan but she was already sealed during that time(ch 27), so we do not know if the flank plan that we know is the one that Najimi thought or is Hadsone's grandfather thought on the flank plan .
Seriously we need more information to really understand what Najimi have in mind, after all, in order to reduce the casuality from the flank plan ,Najimi give one of her anormality to Ako .
Najimi came up with the Flask Plan. Also when she told Zen that no other students would be used if he accepts participating, that alone already implies that she approves of using students, whether she's sealed or not.
Old 2011-10-27, 12:22   Link #5069
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

cause we should believe everything that comes out of ajimus mouth and she never says anything just to mess with people

Old 2011-10-27, 12:38   Link #5070
Soji

Quote:
Najimi came up with the Flask Plan. Also when she told Zen that no other students would be used if he accepts participating, that alone already implies that she approves of using students, whether she's sealed or not.
I do not know, I understand what you mean, but to me it seem that she said like that ,to push Zen even more to accept her deal.
I could be wrong though
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 12:39   Link #5071
[HearT]

Quote:
cause we should believe everything that comes out of ajimus mouth and she never says anything just to mess with people
XD it's usually evil people that have that sort of personality anyways; tricking and messing with people that is. she likes to use people to do what she wants them to do, bends them to her will basically, while she doesn't do anything herself. so if you really want to consider her 'good', i guess that's for you to decide. imo though, Ajimu is a very twisted and deceiving person and definitely 'evil' in my book
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 13:01   Link #5072
sungreentakeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
....Actually, I don't think Zenkichi has ever admitted to understanding her. I'm pretty sure that it was Medaka who claimed that he understood her better than anyone (which I suppose really isn't saying much)

I really think she's just been trying to convince herself that it's true
He actually says that he is the person that understands her best in the first chapter.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...1/c001/27.html

Medaka says the same about him in the same chapter.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...1/c001/53.html
sungreentakeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 13:32   Link #5073
Lummie

Spoiler pics

Spoiler for pic1:

Spoiler for text:

Spoiler for pic2:

Spoiler for text:

Last edited by Lummie; 2011-10-27 at 18:19. Reason: adding text, brackets...
Old 2011-10-27, 13:43   Link #5074
Homura7

Quote:
Spoiler pics

Spoiler for pic1:

Spoiler for pic2:
The second pic, I lol'd

Also, no brackets?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 14:12   Link #5075
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
The second pic, I lol'd

Also, no brackets?
Yeah, he's being honest there.
Old 2011-10-27, 16:52   Link #5076
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Spoiler pics

Spoiler for text:
Spoiler:
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 16:54   Link #5077
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Spoiler:

Munakata never was a minus. He has always been an abnormal.

Thanks for the pics Lummie :3
Spoiler for .:
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 16:57   Link #5078
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 120:
Old 2011-10-27, 16:58   Link #5079
urca