AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-15, 22:52   Link #801
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I only remember things like combining 2 same level qualities will end up with higher level qualities

....and please can someone please explain to me how Fire Dragon Rampage (karyuuenbu) works? I can't seem to pull it off eventhough I'm pretty sure I've already fulfilled the requirements to use it @_@

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 01:38   Link #802
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Come to think of it, the other day I pulled a Mystic Arte with Sophie that I didn't even know existed, but can't find in any of her Arte menus. It was the first time I'd ever seen it, and this was late in my second playthrough of the game. I can't remember what it was called (I wasn't expecting it to off 'cause I didn't know it existed, and thus wasn't watching for the name), but the AI used it just the other day as well. I thnik it was activated while her Accel was active, but I can't remember for sure. All I know is that it had flames in the background for attack the animation. Does anybody have any idea what this combo was?
Old 2012-05-16, 01:59   Link #803
Zakoo

The special attack during Accel mode? I believe you need to help Farma give birth to have it in Futur arc to have the title godmother.
Though they mostly suck, I like their animation.

Either this or she used deadly blow and it changes the map decors.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:52   Link #804
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Come to think of it, the other day I pulled a Mystic Arte with Sophie that I didn't even know existed, but can't find in any of her Arte menus.
You get the lv.3 mystic art by getting the stuffed dolls to the sick girl in Fendel. You don't have to get them all for the title, though.

And the one Zakoo mentions above:

The one you wonder about is likely the fourth one, but I included the third just in case.
Old 2012-05-16, 04:20   Link #805
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Though they mostly suck, I like their animation.

Either this or she used deadly blow and it changes the map decors.
Eh? I like the Accel MA for the simple reason that I can let my party members go wild with them Unlike the regular MA that I don't have any control when the Eleth burst triggers, and then afterwards I only got one chance to use it...

Favorite Mystic Artes:

Asbel - Lunar Requiem (But really, anything other than the first one looks badass)
Sophie - Zero Dissolver (Still can't tell the difference with Infinitia Soul though)
Cheria - Hyakka Ryouran (Yes, I'm calling it that)
Hubert - 'Instant Balls' (Has a ring to it)
Pascal - Fever Dream (Mecha-Asbel)
Malik - Tremorous Celestial Sundering Shredding Light of Cyclonic Butchery (Then again, there's Malik Beam)
Richard - Divinity Blade (Sounds cooler than his normal ones)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 04:23   Link #806
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I still think that it's karyuuenbu that it's karyuuenbu that Shinji was talking about (because of that fire background):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HsKb6O3O-s , but I'm not sure either

Anyway, about this mystic artes...I still don't know how to activate it I think my deadly force got a clean hit and then I succeeded in chaining 4 a-artes...but this mystic artes never appeared Anyone got any tips on doing this?

Old 2012-05-16, 07:46   Link #807
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Anyway, about this mystic artes...I still don't know how to activate it I think my deadly force got a clean hit and then I succeeded in chaining 4 a-artes...but this mystic artes never appeared Anyone got any tips on doing this?

Don't continue to attack after you fulfill the conditions.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 08:40   Link #808
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

@Zakoo and Daniel E. None of those are it. (I already have those)

Quote:
I still think that it's karyuuenbu that it's karyuuenbu that Shinji was talking about (because of that fire background):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HsKb6O3O-s , but I'm not sure either

That's the one.
Old 2012-05-16, 10:01   Link #809
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Amazingly, the costume DLC arrives for Asian English almost one and a half months after it was released for NA... wtf >.>

On the plus side, it's a hell lot cheaper than the original Japanese and NA.
Old 2012-05-16, 10:08   Link #810
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
On the plus side, it's a hell lot cheaper than the original Japanese and NA.
*cries in a corner*

I want it, but I don't $4/costume want it. I'm trying to determine whether it's worth picking and choosing, or if there might be a sale at some point.
Old 2012-05-16, 10:16   Link #811
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
*cries in a corner*

I want it, but I don't $4/costume want it. I'm trying to determine whether it's worth picking and choosing, or if there might be a sale at some point.

My Opinion ? If you're going to get only one for each character, the School Uniform set looks good on everyone

Some other worth mentioning... Asbel's Suit+Eyepatch looks damn slick and badass on him, Cheria's Little Devil is pretty cute and alluring, Hubert doesn't really have anything that appeals to me except Flynn's costume but that's only because you'll get to play [Fury Sparks] in battle

Pascal's cowgirl outfit looks good on her, but her Harold costume looks better on her than on the original character imo

(Gonna have to wait another one-two weeks for them though...)
Old 2012-05-16, 14:56   Link #812
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
@Zakoo and Daniel E. None of those are it. (I already have those)
Oh dear, I wasn't aware of that one either.

Is Sophie the only one with a hidden mystic?
Old 2012-05-16, 15:33   Link #813
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Don't continue to attack after you fulfill the conditions.
Finally managed to do that I think I usually canceled my attacks with guard etc when I hit the enemies with my a-artes at the end....

Quote:
Is Sophie the only one with a hidden mystic?
There's also one with Malik where you can activate it by using Sonic Mount and press L1 during eleth burst.

Quote:
Cheria and Sophie's school outfit isn't that bad either. I even think that Cheria's costume is her best costume for the game Asbel's pilot costume isn't that bad either..but the hood is always bothering me

Old 2012-05-16, 18:50   Link #814
NoLongerSane

EU is getting an edition release for Tales of Graces F. Very jealous does not even come close to how I feel right now.
Old 2012-05-16, 23:37   Link #815
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Does anybody know where to find a guide that still uses the Japanese words for Qualities? Nnoe of the guides on Gamefaqs use the Japanese characters anymore, which makes it very difficult to find the right Qualities on shards.
Old 2012-05-17, 00:24   Link #816
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

http://www23.atwiki.jp/talesofgracesf/pages/69.html < this one is in japanese. The right column is the combination of qualities that you need to dualize to get the quality that you want.

Old 2012-05-17, 01:27   Link #817
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
There's also one with Malik where you can activate it by using Sonic Mount and press L1 during eleth burst.
Thanks for letting me know. I never use Malik, so I pretty much had no chance of seeing it......even by luck.
Old 2012-05-17, 01:56   Link #818
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I never use Malik, so I pretty much had no chance of seeing it......even by luck.
It's worth the trouble to learn him just to see that MA even once
Old 2012-05-17, 04:00   Link #819
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
http://www23.atwiki.jp/talesofgracesf/pages/69.html < this one is in japanese. The right column is the combination of qualities that you need to dualize to get the quality that you want.
Is there a guide that uses the Japanese terms to tell where Qualities are farmed? The Japanese and US terminology for the Quality names doesn't match up terribly well.
Old 2012-05-17, 09:54   Link #820
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

You can always use this for farming guide : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60415...ces-f/62417923

and this for the translation from Japanese -> English : https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...l81Z3d2NW52Yzk . The quality guide is on the bottom page of that link and it uses the same format as the japanese link that I gave you before (because it seems that the one who made the guide only translates it from the japanese wiki).

It might be a little complicated, but that's the best site I could give you right now

Tags
game, games, rpg