Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-09, 19:14   Link #181
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
I thought they are in colour? or is it just the first few pages or end pages that are in colour, because there are some manga eps that have colour pics in them.

they look cool, but doubles the size of each pic.
Some special pages in Shonen Jump are in colour (like 213's first couple of pages), but Inane colour one page or more per issue themselves (and do a better job than whoever does it for Jump ). It would take too long to draw and colour each page every issue. It also costs SJ more everytime they have extra colour pages (printing costs), and this would make Shonen Jump more expensive for the readers. I dont really think most people are fussed on it. Its kinda a tradition that manga is black and white - there is a certain style to it too.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:21   Link #182
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Monkeyjay of bakafish also does some pages, he is a master of crayola++. I prefer his work to paintpixel's to be honest.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:29   Link #183
realdeal
The Real Deal

I dont think the length would be a problem if kishi hired artists for colouring. I mean the anime cost buckets to make in comparison to the manga..kishimoto must get paid peanuts to not be able to afford it

but if its for tradition then i udnerstand.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 19:37   Link #184
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
just wondering, why arent the mangas released in colour? I mean naruto is a very popular show, manga..wont that make kishimoto a very rich man? even if its just the pay the anime producers pay him for license. If hes rich then surely he could afford more artists to colour the pages..would make the pages alot easier to understand whats going on in it.
Manga is traditonally in b/w format...
Technovia_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 20:00   Link #185
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
I dont think the length would be a problem if kishi hired artists for colouring. I mean the anime cost buckets to make in comparison to the manga..kishimoto must get paid peanuts to not be able to afford it

but if its for tradition then i udnerstand.
Kishimoto's not in charge of how many pages are in color. It's a cool little bonus, not something that's demanded. Plus, SJ is printed on newspaper. Can't do flashy stuff with newspaper...

Different mangas (if I remember correctly) have different color pages, so it's easy to tell where one ends and the other begins in the little phone book.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 20:42   Link #186
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Well, I hope Tayuya didn't die, that would suck.

I'm also anxious to see what Kimi's lvl 2 would do, if he has one, as well as the highly anticipated Naruto vs Sasuke fight, which we might get a chance to see Sasuke lvl 2. Naruto will need Kyubi to beat him if that's the case.

I also wonder if someone like Kabuto will intervene, that'll definitely buy Sasuke time, and I don't think Naruto can beat a healthy Kabuto right now. Another thing, where is Jiraiya? I thought he was to keep an eye on Naruto, so Akatsuki won't get him. This is actually a perfect opportunity for Itachi to strike, if he knew Naruto is alone and he doesn't give a sh!t about his brother Sasuke. He can beat him with a hand tied behind his back even if Sasuke goes lvl 2.

For all this obsession with Sasuke from Orochi, why didn't he try to get Naruto instead? He would definitely surpass Itachi by knowing the secret of Kyubi, and become the best shinobi in the world.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 21:01   Link #187
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
For all this obsession with Sasuke from Orochi, why didn't he try to get Naruto instead? He would definitely surpass Itachi by knowing the secret of Kyubi, and become the best shinobi in the world.
Oro doesnt care about surpassing itachi, he cares about knowing every jutsu in the world, something you cant achieve in a lifetime if he took over naruto. He wants sharingan so he can copy every jutsu he sees.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 21:29   Link #188
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
I think Orochimaru wants to avoid the Akatsuki, going for Naruto would cause a very big conflict of interests between the two.
Old 2004-05-09, 23:22   Link #189
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I think Orochimaru wants to avoid the Akatsuki, going for Naruto would cause a very big conflict of interests between the two.
Maybe Orochimaru planned to get Naruto too. How about this scenario

Orochimaru takes Sasuke's body uses Sharingan to learn all jutsus.

Then once he's learned as much as he can he takes Naruto's body when Naruto's in his mid 20's.

That way he's learned a ton of jutsu's and now has ultimate chakra availability for them.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 23:48   Link #190
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite

Then once he's learned as much as he can he takes Naruto's body when Naruto's in his mid 20's.

That way he's learned a ton of jutsu's and now has ultimate chakra availability for them.
Interesting, I hadnt considered that. However, that only gives Orochimaru a very short amount for time with the sharingan (in comparison with how long he'd have it if he stayed in Sasuke's body until it aged). However, its possible that Naruto will age abnormally (some aftereffects of the kyubi residing in him) which would allow Orochimaru more time in Sasuke's body before he move onto Naruto, who could still be younger, in a physical sense.

However, this is assuming the Akatsuki doesnt get Naruto, which would foil Orochimaru's plan. Im sure he knows that they are interested in Naruto (I believe that was what he meant when he said 'That boy could become troublesome if I let him live' when fighting against Jiraiya and Tsuande - he doesnt want the Akatsuki to get hold of him... maybe).

But, that would be quite harsh for Naruto, having both the main bad guys after him.
Old 2004-05-10, 06:16   Link #191
rock and stones

i wouldnt exactly say that itachi is evil... he's just a very dangerous individual. he's just following orders..

oro on the other hand, is both dangerous and evil at the same time. and he gives orders.

just so happen, itachi can whoop oro's ass anytime. it would be cool to see if itachi and oro clash to get naruto.
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 06:44   Link #192
Fasces

Awww... I waited for THAT long, and NO sasuke / Naruto action at all?

What has this world come to?

BTW: Itachi is sorta evil. He chopped his own family into pieces. As a mean of measuring himself...
That's sort of bad.
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 10:25   Link #193
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:

Who knows what happen 10 years down the road. Naruto might be dead and I don't think the Leaf would stay idle if Oro is indeed successful in taking Sasuke.
Old 2004-05-10, 11:26   Link #194
TRUTH_Shikamaru

naruto will not die...after all this anime is called naruto.
TRUTH_Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 11:29   Link #195
Mizuno
Undefined

He might eventually follow the path of the previous Hokage, by sacrificing himself to protect his village and his loved ones.
Old 2004-05-10, 11:37   Link #196
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH_Shikamaru
naruto will not die...after all this anime is called naruto.
Plenty of people have died in shows named after them.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 15:56   Link #197
aahhsin

Is it just me or Tayuta looked pretty cute when she was knocked unconcious.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:07   Link #198
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
No, it's not just you. That must be her soft side.
Old 2004-05-10, 16:33   Link #199
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
No, it's not just you. That must be her soft side.
Hmmm...are any of you associated with any forms of necrophilia?

Tayuya is most likely dead as is the rest of the four sound.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:52   Link #200
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Heh, it's not just you. It's say that people are most innocent when they are asleep.

Oh and by the way, the choice (in your sig) is obvious: Yotsuba!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote