Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-23, 13:21   Link #21
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
that aint sasuke man
dude, it totally is gonna be. He had white-ish hair, and dark skin when he came out of that thing.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:24   Link #22
Retta
A/S/L...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
dude, it totally is gonna be. He had white-ish hair, and dark skin when he came out of that thing.
when you say it like that...i only can think of sisqo and rodman. sorry dude...
Retta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:26   Link #23
Buzzup

Kakashi/Oro>Kabuto
Itachi>oro or Jiraiya<>Oro
Sasuke and Naruto>Itachi
Sasuke>Sakura(I hope it'll happen, probably not tough)
Naruto>Final opponent in the series
Buzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:26   Link #24
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
when you say it like that...i only can think of sisqo and rodman. sorry dude...
GAH! mental picture egh
Old 2004-05-23, 13:30   Link #25
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Lets see... Sasuke is going to kill Itachi, Sasuke is going to kill himself via Seppuku.

Orochimaru will transfer his soul in a frog by mistake and then die by getting eaten by Naruto.

Shark-man(Kisame) will die from starvation after he has some shark soup by mistake and refuse to eat ever again.

Sakura will die from a failed plastic surgery.

and we're all going to die from Global Warming. Now you know.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:35   Link #26
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Kiba or Kankuro > Tayuya
I have to ask, what the hell?

She's dead already. Just because Kishimoto hasnt put a little side note saying "Hey readers, incase you hadnt noticed from getting hit by a massive attack, losing her lvl2 form, being crushed by some trees and not moving: Tayuya is dead.", doesnt mean that she's alive. She has as much chance of being alive as Sakon/Ukon, Jirobou, or Kidomaru, who are all equally dead.

And, I cant remember who said it, but; the 4th hokage is dead. Its been quite explicitly stated a few times. He aint coming back, and he definately aint going to be killing anyone.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:42   Link #27
Pillage

I think Sasuke and Oro will become lovers, then Naruto finally finds them and kills them.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:47   Link #28
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost4wordz
even with the 2nd level seal
i think its almosy impossible to defeat naruto
I agree, not because of their character, but because Naruto is the main hero. Main heroes always win.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:05   Link #29
Captivated
A lonely person..

Send a message via AIM to Captivated
I doubt Sasuke will die though.. considering he's the second to the main character and even if he does get killed, probably like way way in the end.. or something like that, but i really really want Sasuke to kill oro.. like he learns techinques from Oro and then he decides to use him as a "measuring stick" like what itachi did to the whole Uchiha Village,but still we're not sure if Sasuke is actually evil or not. Naruto might pull him out of the "darkness" or whatever.

I doubt Naruto will have the coldheartness to kill his friend/rival Sasuke though.
Captivated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:09   Link #30
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
Oh it's possible trust me, Naruto just has a lot of faith and fights for a reason. But he's not invincible.. =p

btw this is Sasuke on level 2 =p

Hmm, now it is possible yes But hey have you seen how much Naruto have evolved in only ONE year ? And he is far away able to controll the Nine Tail chakra perfectly yet. I just can't imagine Naruto when he is like 25 - 30 years old
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:15   Link #31
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Hmm, now it is possible yes But hey have you seen how much Naruto have evolved in only ONE year ? And he is far away able to controll the Nine Tail chakra perfectly yet. I just can't imagine Naruto when he is like 25 - 30 years old
I'm imagining he'll be more evolved, like... he might have a tail or something 9.9 or nine of them...
Old 2004-05-23, 14:51   Link #32
rorosama

I highly doubt oro will kill tsunade. She's the new hokage. We probably won't see her fight again. They won't let that happen again. Also, i bet either jiraiya, naruto, or sasuke will kill oro. Naruto may kill itachi which will make sasuke even crazier!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 15:38   Link #33
xArrowofArtemisx
Sharingan User

Send a message via AIM to xArrowofArtemisx
I think Sasuke will kill Itachi and go crazy after killing Itachi and then run around until he dies protecting Naruto or something...
Naruto being the main character, probably won't die...
Sakura, I hope will be killed off by Itachi for annoying his little brother...
or I hope she gets killed by Sasuke, being annoying as she is, it'll be ironic too...
I don't think Kakashi will get killed off by any of the Uchihas, but by some other bad guy...
hmmm, I think Kabuto will backstab Oro or something, and then get killed by somebody...
Shikamaru will definately die from old age, probably flop over dead while playing shogo...

And I think in the end everyone will die and Naruto will be hokage, but he'll be all alone and there will be no Konoha to rule over... lolz, no... I don't know what'll happen, but I really think Itachi will die and Sasuke will live a sad angsty life, much like another character in another series whose name has the same number of letters as Sasuke and starts with an "S"...

hmmm... and for some reason, I really can't imagine Naruto killing anyone... why is that?

okay, time to write my term paper and study for my SAT II...
xArrowofArtemisx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:13   Link #34
K9Platnum685
Dark Hadou Master

Send a message via AIM to K9Platnum685
Might as well close this topic too Dranz, going nowhere -_-`````
K9Platnum685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:17   Link #35
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by xArrowofArtemisx
hmmm... and for some reason, I really can't imagine Naruto killing anyone... why is that?

maybe becauese he's a good guy?
Well Lee might die when he's protecting his way of ninja and he'll open all 8 gates or it would be Gai who dies when he protects Lee
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:24   Link #36
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Sasuke will do something selfish causing Sakura or some other important person to die... Oh wait! He's doing that already! Anyways, Kakashi can then finally reveal his past (and it'll be the same as what Sasuke did), say "I told you so" and go die in an all-out against Kabuto (both of them die).
Old 2004-05-23, 16:28   Link #37
UzumakiBatman
Me for teh pwnage :P

i actually think sasuke will fight itachi and lose but not die then naruto will fight itachi and win and sasuke will h8 him for it
UzumakiBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:33   Link #38
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiBatman
i actually think sasuke will fight itachi and lose but not die then naruto will fight itachi and win and sasuke will h8 him for it

eeh...Naruto wouldn't stand a chance without Mangesharingan or else

Spoiler:

and Itachi is Sasukes kill, there's noo way that Kishimoto would let anyone else kill him
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:56   Link #39
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
eeh...Naruto wouldn't stand a chance without Mangesharingan or else

Spoiler:

and Itachi is Sasukes kill, there's noo way that Kishimoto would let anyone else kill him
Those were my first thoughts when I saw it being used as well, and together with the words "Only another Uchiha may compete with my Sharingan" it was almost set. However, my will has made me believe otherwise though I still believe Sasuke will be the one (the only one) to kill Itachi.
Old 2004-05-23, 17:10   Link #40
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiBatman
I said it in another post already! But I think Naruto will beat the crap out of Itachi so he can't stand anymorem, then let Sasuke fight him(Beliving he did all the job by himself). Because Naruto is such a good guy
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote