AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 19:16   Link #1841
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
The thing with the Anime is and i already explained.
This current arc (with the anime) ENDS at chapter 50. Then starts Mio&Cruz arc.
I know what you said and I'm still hoping it continues BUT I still don't like what they're doing. I think Saten being the main villain is going to make things more complicated and leave many loose ends with fans of the anime only disappointed in it =\ well, most probably won't care and still be happy but just be like wtf?...

Also, kinda am happy to see the PGS in the next episode unless they die. If they do, I'll rage. They are my 3 favorite characters.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 20:10   Link #1842
Homura7

I was wondering, now Saten reappeared, if they have a talk, don't you think it would be the perfect if not the best chance for Eve to ask him many things?

About his nature, about her byakugou, and specially, about why he let her bring Cruz back to life. Of course, she should add "no I've fallen in love with you blatant excuses!"
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 20:18   Link #1843
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I was wondering, now Saten reappeared, if they have a talk, don't you think it would be the perfect if not the best chance for Eve to ask him many things?

About his nature, about her byakugou, and specially, about why he let her bring Cruz back to life. Of course, she should add "no I've fallen in love with you blatant excuses!"
I'm thinking that will be in the next few chapters. Right now, I'm thinking it'll be the recovery of Blade&Co and then go into Saten/Eve. We know there'll be Saten/Eve in the near future, but I'm thinking it's a foreshadow of what'll happen next.

But yeah, after seeing the last episode of the anime, we've all been dying to see more Saten in the manga lol. I think that's why we've seen an explosion in this thread.
Old 2009-12-02, 20:35   Link #1844
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'm thinking that will be in the next few chapters. Right now, I'm thinking it'll be the recovery of Blade&Co and then go into Saten/Eve. We know there'll be Saten/Eve in the near future, but I'm thinking it's a foreshadow of what'll happen next.
When a chapter ends in a certain scene, Kami never switches back to another one unless this development is completed. Plus, as I said, it's an epilogue arc chapter. Big things will take place.
Old 2009-12-02, 20:50   Link #1845
shadowii

well just remember eve is arrogant and not full of common sense, so she may half believe his excuse
quote from eve "is he really in love with me......well I am great"

But definitely about the information, though I'm more interested in what he might say (or think) before he actually talks to her (while she's still unconcious).
With a guy like Saten, Thats the only time where you can be sure its the truth and not truth mixed with lies.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-02 at 23:08.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 21:08   Link #1846
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
well just remember eve is arrogant and not full of common sense, so she may half believe his excuse
quote from eve "is he really in love with me......well I am great"

But definitely about the information, though I'm more interested in what he might say (or think) before he actually talks to her (while she's still unconcious).
With a guy like Saten, Thats the only time where you can be sure its the truth and not truth mixed with lies.
Exactly. Now they are alone, it's and who knows if it will be, the only chance Eve will have to ask him for answers about everything he did in Third Shelter.
Old 2009-12-03, 01:04   Link #1847
Sekirei07

Needless special 1 just came out.

Cruz in the academy. Seeing this it seems completely unlikely that they will go to/past PF Zero...

shame....
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 01:13   Link #1848
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
TBH, even with the anime ending and the probability that it's going to be an Adam fight to finish off the series (unless they really pull a miracle and make Cruz teh powerful one we think he may be), I'll just be grateful if we can get more scanlated chapters... I was going through the RAW of vol 3, and in part due to what I've seen of the anime, I can actually understand some of it. I'm just hoping that we'll be getting more scanlations, and that with the anime ending the interest in the manga doesn't die off for the scanlation group...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 01:17   Link #1849
shadowii

^
i think they were earnestly interested in the manga. They cleared volume 2 in a few weeks and said volume three is coming up soon
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 01:25   Link #1850
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
i think they were earnestly interested in the manga. They cleared volume 2 in a few weeks and said volume three is coming up soon
Wonderful, glad to hear that. Looking forward to seeing them do the 50+ chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post

Cruz in the academy. Seeing this it seems completely unlikely that they will go to/past PF Zero...

shame....
It seems like they're going to follow some of the St. Rose elements. I doubt they'd add Rin and Hinata for the specials only, so I'm guessing the reason Cruz is there will be for something purely comical.
Old 2009-12-03, 01:30   Link #1851
Sekirei07

They seem to do a solid one chapter a week, fairly good considering the length of the chapter and all that cleaning one has to do
Old 2009-12-03, 02:31   Link #1852
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Old 2009-12-03, 03:22   Link #1853
Avvesione

You know, I'm kinda wondering...

Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-03, 08:39   Link #1854
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Well tonight we will know either by the episode or the preview of the next if they go back to the manga or they end it here and now.
You know what i fear most is they totaly fk it up, then dvd sales will drop like mad since usualy the core of buyers are manga fans that already bought manga volumes and want the anime as well.
It would b a shame and total misser for Imai if the anime fks up.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 08:52   Link #1855
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well tonight we will know either by the episode or the preview of the next if they go back to the manga or they end it here and now.
You know what i fear most is they totaly fk it up, then dvd sales will drop like mad since usualy the core of buyers are manga fans that already bought manga volumes and want the anime as well.
It would b a shame and total misser for Imai if the anime fks up.
Wouldn't be the first, nor the the last time that happened. Soul Eater, Claymore, previous Fullmetal Alchemist anime adaptation, etc.
Old 2009-12-03, 10:29   Link #1856
Sekirei07

Hey but you cant expect it to just stop right? They atleast kept it to 90% of the original work and just had to make an ending for it. Atleast its not 2 years of fillers and stuff
Old 2009-12-03, 10:50   Link #1857
Homura7

Quote:
Hey but you cant expect it to just stop right? They atleast kept it to 90% of the original work and just had to make an ending for it. Atleast its not 2 years of fillers and stuff
Even so, they ate so many important developments such as when Saten took a look at Eve's front.
Old 2009-12-03, 12:25   Link #1858
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Compared to many other series this one stick to the manga for 90%. Im just not sure whats up with this ending.
You should understand (as watcher/reader) why they make the ending like this.

-First off they made a dedication for 24 episodes.
-at the end of episode 21 they were at chapter 49
-episode 22-24 would have to cover all the material for the end of the series/or season.

What they literaly did is take the first half of chapter 50 Remember the first page where Arclight gets smacked to the window. Blade impaled him thrue the chest. Then they fall down. (this is the material they put in the anime) Now the counterline they put next to it is where Saten kills of the 666 and then joins in on the fight. Freezes the moment and blasts away Arclight. You still see Arclight impaled in the distance. Lill bit of Arclight-sama! bshit and thats the end of episode 22.

Whats left of Chapter 50 (not animated)

-arclight fell down in the crowd and transforms to the big-mouth This could be animated as he would return from that spot he got blasted to. Something like a buldozer eating the masses... hehe
-The group Terruyama,Eve,Seto&Solva attack Arclight.
-Blade attacks Arclight.
-Big Bang.

As you can see that aint much to animate... So i predict that this would cover the middle of episode 24, then the end of 24 would cover Cruz waking up in the dream state as in the manga.
-final scene of Cruz
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 12:26   Link #1859
Sekirei07

True but they had too due to the importance it has later in the series past what the anime will go.

Saten was made the villian in the anime because he is still very much a mystery as to what he is really doing in the manga that his plot could be changed easily without having to DRASTICALLY change the first half of the manga. Just the ending had to be changed in such a way.

I don't think we will see anything special from Cruz in the anime, Aruka hurt him very differently, instead of cutting off his arm he was merely slashed. Although a scar is in its place, in the manga their is also a scar where Eve strictly entered his body as well as a scar on his arm. That I think holds the significance of him getting Eden Cells.
Old 2009-12-03, 12:29   Link #1860
Homura7

Quote:
True but they had too due to the importance it has later in the series past what the anime will go.

Saten was made the villian in the anime because he is still very much a mystery as to what he is really doing in the manga that his plot could be changed easily without having to DRASTICALLY change the first half of the manga. Just the ending had to be changed in such a way.

I don't think we will see anything special from Cruz in the anime, Aruka hurt him very differently, instead of cutting off his arm he was merely slashed. Although a scar is in its place, in the manga their is also a scar where Eve strictly entered his body as well as a scar on his arm. That I think holds the significance of him getting Eden Cells.
Specifically, female Eden Cells...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen