AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-25, 16:19   Link #1
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
did they miss sumthing ? (spoiler)

from the newest anime ....76... episode of naruto... with gaara's past.... didnt they miss sumthing??? when his uncle tryies to kill him ... doesnt his uncle tell gaara that he actually hates him and gaara's mother hated gaara... and actually didnt want to give birth to him. that gaara's mother actually died hating gaara. also that gaara's father.. the kazekage .. asked gaara's uncle to kill gaara??? doesnt this happen ??? it would be to hard for me to go back into the manga cuz i dont have them saved or anything.. and i dont reember at allwhat manga it was even near. but this was a major part of the plot .. a friend of mine was really confused on why gaara's uncle would try n kill him... it is a major plot hole if that is wher it goes. did i just place this part of the story in the wrong place?? or did they actually leave it out ?
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 16:24   Link #2
Sethi
StormRider

Gaara uncle first says that he cares for Gaara and that her mother loved him and that the protection of the sand is a blessing of her love for Gaara as a means to protect him.
But after the assasination atempt he says that everything he said was a lie, that he always resented Gaara for taking his sister Life and that Gaara mother didn't want to give birth to him, the protection of the sand is a means to let her grudge to life thus she named him Gaara a demon that loves only himself.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 16:27   Link #3
fenikkusu

i know..and that just happened in the anime ... his uncle just tried to kill him and all he said was .. thats what i expected gaara.. and my friend was confused becuase he only watches the anime, and the uncle said how much he loves gaara and everthying and how much gaara's mother loved him. but then the uncle tried to assasinate gaara and all he said was , thats what i expected... and didnt say anything about how gaara's dad wanted him assasinated.. and how the uncle actually hated him for takin the sisters life... and how his mother actually ddnt love him and didnt want to give birth... they
Old 2004-03-25, 16:28   Link #4
Sethi
StormRider

Perhaps next episode they show it no?
Otherwise it would be a HUGE plot hole
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 16:31   Link #5
fenikkusu

yea..thats what i was thinkin maybe... but ... why would they not take the 30 extra seconds to add it in this episode? it is kinda important... my friend was askin me why the hell would his uncle do that .. and i was like.. didnit it explain..but no ... it didnt... maybe next episode , but i dont see why not this episode
Old 2004-03-25, 16:47   Link #6
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

next episode
Old 2004-03-25, 16:48   Link #7
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
yeah Im pretty sure that I saw more Flash back in the preview for next episode
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 18:00   Link #8
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
yea..thats what i was thinkin maybe... but ... why would they not take the 30 extra seconds to add it in this episode? it is kinda important... my friend was askin me why the hell would his uncle do that .. and i was like.. didnit it explain..but no ... it didnt... maybe next episode , but i dont see why not this episode
That's way more than 30 seconds, it's about 2/3 of a chapter. The way the flashback ends, is exactly how that chapter ends. It would be fairly obvious that it won't be left out even if we didn't see it in the preview.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-25, 18:27   Link #9
ardon
The Bastard

Send a message via MSN to ardon Send a message via Yahoo to ardon
I Suspect that you will see that in the next episode....
ardon is offline   Reply With Quote