AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-18, 06:34   Link #20161
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Just partners and nothing else? Ahh, now we agree.
at least at FIRST
and it would HAVE to start out as something similer to that
i dont think for an INSTENCE that they could start as anything more

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Well i think that Kallen needs someone like Gino in her life. Someone energetic, cheery and oh-shallow. Because Kallen has shown in the past, that she does fall easily in love, i mean, before she entered the BK, she was spending her time, fooling around with boys. Disagrees with canon? Who cares, it is the future, everything is on the table. Yep., Kagino is my new OTP. ^___^

p.s Suzaku can handle everything alone, i do not think Kallen showed in the last PD, much interest in that, the world is fine and it will be, cause that is how it was supposed to be, ZR prefect-fabulous-plan!11
Also, i suppose Kallen can protect Lelouch's legacy, with hooking up with Suzaku? Because, Suzaku is such a horny person as well. Again, canon disagrees with me? What, no, why? It is the future, anything is on the table.!!1

p.s 2 i am not angry, i am actually loling. Hard.
my mistake
you sound angry

and again you make it sound too simple
its not like kallen MENT to fall for lelouch
she wanted to HELP HIM in achiving what SHE wanted to achive
she spent most of the show helping him and protecting him before understanding that she actually has feelings for him
didnt stop her from trying to help before
Old 2009-06-18, 06:39   Link #20162
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Nahh, just by living in the right way Kallen is already helping Lelouch's dream. She doesn't need to go work with Zero or something like that, just the fact she's making love and not war is enough. That's what Lelouch wanted for all of them after all(except for Suzaku, huhuhu).
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 06:39   Link #20163
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
my mistake
you sound angry

and again you make it sound too simple
its not like kallen MENT to fall for lelouch
she wanted to HELP HIM in achiving what SHE wanted to achive
she spent most of the show helping him and protecting him before understanding that she actually has feelings for him
didnt stop her from trying to help before
Which brings me to my original point, that Kallen and romance=/= do not collide. Only if it is Lelouch. This is one things, that the show taught us.

Now blade, honest, if you want to derail Kallen and Suzaku go ahead. But again, do not make it seem like "possible to happen!1" cause no dammit, it is not. After the development both had, with other significant people in their lives and all the shit-material, that scream "eternal love."
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 06:43   Link #20164
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

well let me pose 2 questions for you

1)would nunnaly be willing to just sit back and accept the fact that the only two people on earth who she can talk to about her brother cant get along
or would she try to help them reconcile (espacially since they are also two of the people her brother loved the most)

2)do you think that kallen would try to help suzaku out if she came to believe that he is at risk of cracking and losing it (putting lelouch's plan at risk)
Old 2009-06-18, 06:46   Link #20165
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

But who said that those two can't get along? It doesn't look like Kallen holds any grudge against Suzaku at the ending or in the last pd, and so does Suzaku. And for them to be friends is pretty reasonable. Just not the step beyond.

And, Blade, WHAT would Kallen do if Suzaku was cracking and losing? I mean, if Schneisel(the brain) and Nunnally (the will) can't do anything, what Kallen could possibly do better than them to help him? It's not like she's a better strategist than Schneisel or knows Suzaku better than Nunnally. I can't see Kallen being useful when he already got those two...
Old 2009-06-18, 06:46   Link #20166
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
well let me pose 2 questions for you

1)would nunnaly be willing to just sit back and accept the fact that the only two people on eath who she can talk to about her brother cant get along
or would she try to help them reconcile

2)do you think that kallen would try to help suzaku out if she came to believe that he is at risk of cracking and losing it (putting lelouch's plan at risk)
1) Hum, Nunally seemed fine in the end and in the last PD. It is not like, she is hanging around 24/7 with Kallen. Kallen is a highschool girl now, Nunally is supposed to take care of diplomatic shit, with the aid of Zero. Kallen and Zerozaku do not need to talk 24/7 on the fine chit-chatting, they are ok the way they stand now.

2) Why would Zerozaku lose it? Everything seems to be ok.
But IF something crazy happens, then i guess Kallen would enter again Guren and would fight alongside with him, for the sake of the peaceful world Lelouch sacrificed himself for. That can be, without wetting their pants for each other, thank you.

Did i cover you?
Old 2009-06-18, 06:52   Link #20167
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

2) Why would Zerozaku lose it? Everything seems to be ok.
But IF something crazy happens, then i guess Kallen would enter again Guren and would fight alongside with him, for the sake of the peaceful world Lelouch sacrificed himself for. That can be, without wetting their pants for each other, thank you.

Did i cover you?
If the Guren still exists, hehe. He was pretty destroyed after all and since Kallen is just a highschool girl now, i don't think she got the money for repairs.
Old 2009-06-18, 06:54   Link #20168
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
If the Guren still exists, hehe. He was pretty destroyed after all and since Kallen is just a highschool girl now, i don't think she got the money for repairs.
In the "if" world, anything can happen. Hell, Kallen might pull a Lagann-manifest-into-body like Simon pulled out, with her Guren, in the dream sequence in #26. Why not, it is the future!!1
Old 2009-06-18, 06:56   Link #20169
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

in the last PD they werent alone, they were with the entire ashford crowd (+gino)
and they werent talking about lelouch
any such talks can only happen in private
and under THOSE conditions i kinda wonder how nunnaly would react if suzaku (who is always by her side from the looks of it) and kallen cant get along well enough to talk to one another

dont limit your thinking to just the last PD
they didnt say a WORD About lelouch in it after all and they werent alone

kallen herself said that there are still problems
the entire WORLD has to be rebuilt, and suzaku is the key figure in it all

and as for what kallen could do for him
i DONT think she would have to get all gurened up
and i dont think she would have to be "wetting their pants for each other" as you so nicly put it
i just think she would be more likely to get him to open up and ADMIT that he's having a hard time with it all
he was more honest in his talk with her on the island then he was at any other point in the show
and he ended up telling her something that he didnt tell even his best friend about (and it took him even longer to tell the woman he loved about it)
Old 2009-06-18, 07:01   Link #20170
incorrupts
Banned

Alright blade, we get it. In your mind, Kallen and Zerozaku interactions in the furure{!!!} include only sexual innuendos and stuff. The fact, that it was shown in the end, they both chose different paths, while knowing the truth is totally irrelevant. And that this is enough for both of them.

Ah, this whole last two page convo, cracked my head a bit, i will be back, when we want to find names, about ZerozakuKalle babies. I might throw around an idea or two
Old 2009-06-18, 07:07   Link #20171
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Alright blade, we get it. In your mind, Kallen and Zerozaku interactions in the furure{!!!} include only sexual innuendos and stuff. The fact, that it was shown in the end, they both chose different paths, while knowing the truth is totally irrelevant. And that this is enough for both of them..
why did you say this
why did you say that i said or THINK the exact OPPOSITE of what i just wrote for the last two pages

i made it perfectly clear that any such relationship would start out as being FAR from romantic
i never ONCE mentioned any "sexual innuendos and stuff"
i repeatedly said that it would be more similer to what lelouch and C.C had during more of the show
with kallen being above ALL ELSE an EMOTIONAL source of support for a man who is basiclly LIVING behind a mask
that she would do so out of her OWN personal interest to see that lelouch's dream remains alive (in much the same way that she acted with her brothers dream during the actual show)
and i made it a point to say repeatedly that it is more likely that such a relationship would mostly result from NUNNALY trying to get them to reconcile rather then the two of them just deceiding on their own to re-start their friendship
that the two of them are LESS likely to start re-building their relationship on their own, and that nunnaly's involvment will likely be required

why did you say such a thing
its frankly insulting

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-06-18 at 07:21.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 07:28   Link #20172
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
why did you say this
why did you say that i said or THINK the exact OPPOSITE of what i just wrote for the last two pages

i made it perfectly clear that any such relationship would start out as being FAR from romantic
i never ONCE mentioned any "sexual innuendos and stuff"
i repeatedly said that it would be more similer to what lelouch and C.C had during more of the show
with kallen being above ALL ELSE an EMOTIONAL source of support for a man who is basiclly LIVING behind a mask
that she would do so out of her OWN personal interest to see that lelouch's dream remains alive (in much the same way that she acted with her brothers dream during the actual show)
and i made it a point to say repeatedly that it is more likely that such a relationship would mostly result from NUNNALY trying to get them to reconcile rather then the two of them just deceiding on their own to re-start their friendship
that the two of them are LESS likely to start re-building their relationship on their own, and that nunnaly's involvment will likely be required

why did you say such a thing
its frankly insulting
Oh sorry, lol, did i insult your derailed Suzaku-Kallen relationship? And i meant, ultimately sexual-innuendos, i mean, since they are ultimately are gonna embark on a romantic relationship as you keep implying.
And excuse me, i do recall back a few pages ago, you tossed the sexual idea between those two. And it is suddenly insulting?

Ok, rephrasing then, Kallen and Suzaku are gonna live a full circle romance in the future which will result to babies. Names anyone?
Old 2009-06-18, 07:34   Link #20173
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
If I can take part in the "battle", well, you must consider the love tradition in the japan culture, the real love is forever and the only one, then after that kind of event, very rarely a widow try to find another husband.
Their mentality is very different by our.

About a hypotetical future event in a fanfic, I think if Nunnally want Zero (suzaku) become more of a simple guardian for her, he will never want it, for remorse about Lelouch, then he will keep the distance with a simple way.
Kallen will become Nunnally's bodyguard and Suzaku will can keep the distance psychological and sentimental.

If Suzaku will have a baby, the name will be "Lelouch", or "Euphemia" for a female.

Considering the story events, this is obvious.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 07:38   Link #20174
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the insult comes from saying i said something when i HAVENT mentioned it during this entire debate
it has nothing to do with the TOPIC i'm talking about
i made a case, phrased out my arguments
and you put words in my mouth that i didnt raise during this entire debate while ignoring everything that i DID say
the topic of the converstaion is meaningless
ANYONE would be insulted by having words placed in their mouths and you know it

what i keep implying is that they are likely to ultimately end up in SOME form of relationship (i consider friendship to be a sort of relationship)
i dont think they would spend their lives without being in contact with each other because i think nunnaly would try to get them to reconcile
and that SUCH a relationship COULD end up BECOMING romantic after some time without it being a derailment of EITHER character becouse it would come after a long character development for both of them (years probably)
Old 2009-06-18, 07:43   Link #20175
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
the insult comes from saying i said something when i HAVENT mentioned it during this entire debate
it has nothing to do with the TOPIC i'm talking about
i made a case, phrased out my arguments
and you put words in my mouth that i didnt raise during this entire debate while ignoring everything that i DID say
the topic of the converstaion is meaningless
ANYONE would be insulted by having words placed in their mouths and you know it

what i keep implying is that they are likely to ultimately end up in SOME form of relationship (i consider friendship to be a sort of relationship)
i dont think they would spend their lives without being in contact with each other because i think nunnaly would try to get them to reconcile
and that SUCH a relationship COULD end up BECOMING romantic after some time without it being a derailment of EITHER character becouse it would come after a long character development for both of them (years probably)
Please, you did say that somewhere in the {older} previous pages, as a relationship consisted in sex as well. And that maybe later, could develop into something more meaningful.
In the last pages you changed your mantra, and now you changed it again, into "years" of relationship.
Anyway, honest, i do not care anymore. You want to believe that this would happen in the distant-year-future, so this can justify the non-derailment? Feel free to.
I said, that the way the show ended, Suzaku-Kallen whole development, does not "allow" something like this, unless it is fanfic, but sure. To each his own afterall. In the next pages, i might actually start raising points about Kagino, what do you know?

eta: just so i will not talk shit, cause i do not, here is one of your posts in the near past for example:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19886
Old 2009-06-18, 07:47   Link #20176
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

actually its the other way around
it wouldnt START with sex
it cant
but it could eventually REACH that point (after a while, possibly years)
Old 2009-06-18, 07:49   Link #20177
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
actually its the other way around
it wouldnt START with sex
it cant
but it could eventually REACH that point (after a while, possibly years)
Yeah sure, look at my eta, and tell me where i am wrong. Was your words, not mine.
Old 2009-06-18, 07:52   Link #20178
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Yeah sure, look at my eta, and tell me where i am wrong. Was your words, not mine.
again
i COULD however believe that its possible to reach the SEX part before reaching the actual LOVE part (if it even gets to it at all)
but it cant start at the sex part
Old 2009-06-18, 07:55   Link #20179
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
again
i COULD however believe that its possible to reach the SEX part before reaching the actual LOVE part (if it even gets to it at all)
but it cant start at the sex part
Was just pointing out your contradiction, since you "got insulted!1" about actually, calling you out on something you did say.
Anyway, this is getting circular.
I believe this would be the worst, shit derailment ever, you do not. What can i say? Again, we roll differently.
Old 2009-06-18, 07:57   Link #20180
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

that wasnt what insulted me
the insult was that you IGNORED everything that i DID say in the last two pages of dialoge (all of which leading AWAY from the kind of relationship that is based around sex) and made it sound like i was turning kallen into some generic hentai female character