AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-10, 07:10   Link #21
CrYsYs
殺害

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Lolis, mmm, I'd hit it.

...I mean, they're cute. Wow.

Technically, what makes a loli is how they physically look like. Take for example, Asuka Langley, who's 14 but isn't considered a loli. Then there's Shana: loli body, but has lived for a long time already.

At least, that's what I think of it.
That's how I consider it as well.
Old 2006-08-10, 08:34   Link #22
Noodlehead
Noodlehead is not edible.

How about Manatsu and Ichika from Uta~Kata? Well, basically all the girls from Uta~Kata...

~ Noodlehead
Old 2006-08-10, 08:39   Link #23
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hmm.. I just remembered. Hagu from H&C, although, for some strange reason, I don't like her one bit
Old 2006-08-10, 09:33   Link #24
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Lolis, mmm, I'd hit it.

...I mean, they're cute. Wow.

Technically, what makes a loli is how they physically look like. Take for example, Asuka Langley, who's 14 but isn't considered a loli. Then there's Shana: loli body, but has lived for a long time already.

At least, that's what I think of it.
Don't forget Evangeline (Negima!) who's old enough to be your grandma depending on how you count. Go for the legal loli if you must loli I say
Old 2006-08-10, 10:17   Link #25
CrYsYs
殺害

GAHHH LOLI OVERLOAD lol so much to catch up on
thanks and I'll be sure to check out Nanoha too
Old 2006-08-10, 12:03   Link #26
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

If you want a show that creates lolicons, Kyou no Go no Ni, 2 episode OVA. Have fun (How did I forget about those...?)
Old 2006-08-10, 12:23   Link #27
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Beh, you're all lolirookies!

There is no lolier series than Ichigo Mashimaro, loliest among the loliest stuff I've ever seen. Period.

I can't believe anyone mentioned it here. lol

Thanks god raph's here.

( need to add I'm joking? )

Anyways, IchiMashi ( be careful it was licensed a long time ago) is absolutely great, technically and humoristically. You don't need to be a lolicon to like it.
Old 2006-08-10, 12:31   Link #28
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

hmm ... Rizelmine makes a pretty 'decent' jump into the Loli shpere at the end (if not there allready )
Old 2006-08-10, 12:37   Link #29
raphaël
trainee archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilen
hmm ... Rizelmine makes a pretty 'decent' jump into the Loli shpere at the end (if not there allready )
Are you sure? Well, I guessed I dropped this one too soon to tell. Then I was wondering if Keroro Gunsô, with his three/four cute heroins ( Natsumi, Koyuki, Mois, and not so cute Momoka) could be considered as loli.
I won't mention Yotsuba cause there's no anime yet. Maybe Azumanga Daioh?
Old 2006-08-10, 13:02   Link #30
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
wheres npal when u need him?
Ewww stop insulting lolicons by comparing them/us to him :o

Quote:
Pardon me for asking, but do you guys here who are loli fans...um...am I reading things the wrong way? Are most of you basically loli fans like "oh, lolis, too cute" in a nice and innocent sort of way, or like "lolis, mmm, I'd hit it". >_> I am not trying to come off as rude or inconsiderate or anything, just wondering. Are some lolicon fans ones that fall into the former and other that fall into the latter (and the latter ones would kinda be a combination of both). Most of you seem rather modest in this topic, but the dude who keeps using the :naughty: smilely, yeah, he seems to be in the latter category. :heh:
Peoples who don't go "lolis, mmm, I'd hit it" aren't lolicons and usually have no idea about what's loli. (see npal).
Also, if we're gonna talk about anything that has any loli character, you could add The Third (Millie), Gargoyle of Yoshinaga house (Futaba), Inukami (Tomohane), Kasumin (Kasumi), most magical girl animes, etc :p
Well actually you could have a check at Matthew's blog who tend to blog cute shows full of lolis everywhere if you ask me :o
Well I'd give pics samples, but too lazy to find back the huge pics I had, so maybe later if I have time, am not lazy and am not lazy^^
Old 2006-08-10, 13:37   Link #31
raphaël
trainee archangel

OK, now Lolilord Thany has spoken I think it might be usefully interesting to put the question the other way around, like : Tell me the shows where there aren't any lolis, so I don't watch them.

When you think about it, apart from princess princess or demonbane or saiunkokumonogatari (and i'm not sure about the latter) loliless anime are quite hard to find, aren't they?

lol, I think it's been mentioned before though.

*looking for the "loliless anime suggestions thread".
Old 2006-08-10, 14:06   Link #32
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaël
When you think about it, apart from princess princess or demonbane or saiunkokumonogatari (and i'm not sure about the latter) loliless anime are quite hard to find, aren't they?
They're not that hard to find (though I thought demonbane might be more or less loli if you ask me), you just need to use the strict definition of loli and stop calling characters like Rena lolis, then you'll find many shows like this
Old 2006-08-10, 14:27   Link #33
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaël
Beh, you're all lolirookies!

There is no lolier series than Ichigo Mashimaro, loliest among the loliest stuff I've ever seen. Period.

I can't believe anyone mentioned it here. lol
...wow, you're right. *hangs head in shame* Definitely watch Ichigo. Great show

In other news, it appears the true identity of our old friend paedobear has been found.
Old 2006-08-10, 14:38   Link #34
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Kamichu?

Almost everyone is in middle school or younger.
Old 2006-08-10, 15:31   Link #35
Alu
Guide my hand...

I was browsing through the main A.suki page when I looked onto this thread in the "suggestions" section (which I had never visited until now).., and I immediatly thought to myself..
Now here is the perfect thread for npal and Xellos & co.

However, unpon reading the main post and as how CrYsYs was asking for advice on anime series with "lolis"..., that no one mencioned Karin so far..

I mean.., Karin has Anju.., which to me.., was an amazing character.., and I know specialy how npal, Ichy, etc. love her as a loli

Hence my best advice is definitly.., watch Karin..., Anju there is a hidden pearl.., and near the end she will play a great role in the story.., in one of the most moving episodes I had ever seen on Any anime..
Plus.., and since I know what your after... she is an awsome loli aswell

Now... hmmm...out of the top of my head I can only remember 2 other Anime that had loli's similar to what your probably after are... hmmmm...

Chrno Crusade has Azmaria.., altough she is just a side character.., she had me laughting through many episodes
But be warned however.., Chrno Crusade has a tragic ending..

Here are some pictures I went to grab for you guys :
Spoiler for a look at Azmaria:

Spoiler for I am not responsable for if any of you has a nosebleed:

The other Anime comes to mind.., well.. its a very old one.., but it definitly was one of the funniest ones I had EVER seen

I speak of course of.. Urusei Yatsura, a 195'ish episode anime .., and its main character Lum

Lum is considered to be one of the best characters of Anime EVER.., and she is without a doubt one of those who has the most sex-appeal aswell.
And.. in fact.. the way the series was drawn.., she can definitly be placed in the "loli mold".., speaking of which.., most of the girls in that series can ^^

Still all and all..., as I said previously.., my best advice is Anju

Last edited by Alu; 2006-08-10 at 18:05.
Old 2006-08-10, 16:08   Link #36
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
There's Shinobu in Love Hina.

Shinobu for the win!

Talking of her, her lookalike in Zero no Tsukaima (who could actually be her in the disguised name of Siesta) is also quite nice - but the loliest character in that show has to be Louise, whose panties are a common conversational factor of the show.

Mm.
Old 2006-08-10, 18:10   Link #37
Alu
Guide my hand...

I decided to take out the pic of Lum I previously posted, since I was able find a original art picture instead.
Unfortunatly they're not very easy to find... , seeing as it is a 1981 anime serie ^^

Spoiler for a look at Lum:
Old 2006-08-10, 19:10   Link #38
CrYsYs
殺害

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I was browsing through the main A.suki page when I looked onto this thread in the "suggestions" section (which I had never visited until now).., and I immediatly thought to myself..
Now here is the perfect thread for npal and Xellos & co.

However, unpon reading the main post and as how CrYsYs was asking for advice on anime series with "lolis"..., that no one mencioned Karin so far..

I mean.., Karin has Anju.., which to me.., was an amazing character.., and I know specialy how npal, Ichy, etc. love her as a loli

Hence my best advice is definitly.., watch Karin..., Anju there is a hidden pearl.., and near the end she will play a great role in the story.., in one of the most moving episodes I had ever seen on Any anime..
Plus.., and since I know what your after... she is an awsome loli aswell

Now... hmmm...out of the top of my head I can only remember 2 other Anime that had loli's similar to what your probably after are... hmmmm...

Chrno Crusade has Azmaria.., altough she is just a side character.., she had me laughting through many episodes
But be warned however.., Chrno Crusade has a tragic ending..

Here are some pictures I went to grab for you guys :
Spoiler for a look at Azmaria:

Spoiler for I am not responsable for if any of you has a nosebleed:

The other Anime comes to mind.., well.. its a very old one.., but it definitly was one of the funniest ones I had EVER seen

I speak of course of.. Urusei Yatsura, a 195'ish episode anime .., and its main character Lum

Lum is considered to be one of the best characters of Anime EVER.., and she is without a doubt one of those who has the most sex-appeal aswell.
And.. in fact.. the way the series was drawn.., she can definitly be placed in the "loli mold".., speaking of which.., most of the girls in that series can ^^

Still all and all..., as I said previously.., my best advice is Anju
WHOOO thats what I'm looking for

Lol and I'm sorta used to sad endings...well...if you call tsukihime a sad ending D:
Old 2006-08-10, 20:01   Link #39
CrYsYs
殺害

YES YES THATS IT POOHAAA So much loli
Old 2006-08-10, 20:43   Link #40
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I forgot to mention Azmaria I guess.

Lolis, mmmm, I'd hit it.