AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-19, 04:24   Link #10021
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well Shirley and Lelouch are in the same place so maybe this will help for a love story in heaven ?

Yep, this news is just really interesting to us cause, since coming from the staff, it kills all this friendship crap between Lelouch and Kallen, and finally makes us understand WHEN Lelouch did show her his feelings.
And we have the proof that Var's gif wasn't really overanalyzed

LOL about Turn 15; more erotic ? So they wanted to show her geass effects in...THAT way ?
Well, C.C.'s original wish is quite encompassing...THAT is just some sort of love.
Old 2008-11-19, 04:56   Link #10022
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Can someone fill me in on what started the CluClu x Kalulu fight again? was it the Tongue thing?
Old 2008-11-19, 05:32   Link #10023
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Can someone fill me in on what started the CluClu x Kalulu fight again? was it the Tongue thing?
You don't want to know, trust me u_u
New stuff, one more time...

Now that I think about this, now than Orange and Anya are working together, can we call them a pairing ? Or she is the adopted daughter of Sayoko x Jeremiah maybe...
But seriously what is she doing in this orange farm...

Old 2008-11-19, 05:53   Link #10024
Levy
differently sober

Mh no, I don't think that Anya and Jeremiah were meant to be together in that sense. It would probably have been the same if Anya was a boy.
But a conversation between them about the memories Jeremiah unlocked would be very nice to hear in canon stuff *_*!

In my pseudocanon, she was definitely adopted by Jeremiah and Mrs Shinozaki Gottwald, with all her cats, for what it matters =P
Old 2008-11-19, 07:22   Link #10025
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:

Now that I think about this, now than Orange and Anya are working together, can we call them a pairing ? Or she is the adopted daughter of Sayoko x Jeremiah maybe...
I want to. :3
Old 2008-11-19, 07:27   Link #10026
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
ルルーシュの思いを彼女なりに理解し、決意をしたシャーり。
says the caption of Turn 13.
(Poor girl, why has Taniguchi to be so cruel....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Actually, scratch that. Rather it says that he understands Shirley's thoughts and determination.

Sorry to say this, but it's actually the opposite. It's "Shirley made a decision and understood Lelouch's feelings/thoughts in her own way."

Shirley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
oh yeah who knows the NT thing might have some stuff about C.C and Shirley that might "confirm" things to other people... so everyone should calm down ..lol
If it helps for those who are really itching to know what the NT booklet says (as well as those who are not happy that all the information we get is about Kallen, Lelouch, Kallen and Lelouch, and mutual kiss), which says a lot but doesn't reveal that much as well, I posted some things on Pink-chan's wall.

I'll be summarizing more of it, if laziness doesn't strike me and my comprehension skills don't fail me. But, to be honest, if people are hoping for the confirmation they want about C.C., Shirley, and other characters (and more confirmation about Kallen even), they won't find much, or anything, for that matter. The staff has come this far telling us the same things again and again since CG ended. Sometimes they give us a little bit more to chew on. But in the end, we can only conclude for ourselves.

*sigh* I hope you guys aren't pouncing on each other still when I come back. Can't this thread be more less hazardous? I know it's not easy, but can people get along better?

Last edited by blottyparchment; 2008-11-19 at 08:04.
Old 2008-11-19, 07:35   Link #10027
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

^We can! We'll wait! <3 ♥ I'll be a good girl. I won't try and spark a fight. I promise~ ♥
*puppy eyes* We want some juicy information. ♥

But Lelouch cared for everyone, actually. O.O I'm still a CluClu. ♥
Old 2008-11-19, 07:43   Link #10028
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
^We can! We'll wait! <3 ♥ I'll be a good girl. I won't try and spark a fight. I promise~ ♥
*puppy eyes* We want some juicy information. ♥

But Lelouch cared for everyone, actually. O.O I'm still a CluClu. ♥
Of course he cared for everyone, in differents ways that's all
But it doesn't means than one way is better than another, after all, we already had the serie to see what sort of relationship we choosed, now is just the moment were things are fixed.

Actually I like Lelouch and CC's relationship, I simpley never saw it as a romantic one, but it doesn't make it lesser good.

Talking about CC makes me wonder some things...wasn't she dreaming of someone in the cave, in Turn 11 of S1 ?
"Finally, you said my name" in her sleep.
And the whole "Says my name with care and blabla"; I thought it has been confirmed it was about someone of her past. Another thing deleted it seems.

Blotty : Personnally, I don't really need anything more about Kallen and Lelouch, I can't see what could be more blablant than all that we already get. But if you have some stuff or anything (I saw your conversation with Lie and saw something about a side story with a bit of Kallen/lelouch interaction), I will not spat on it

And well...like Skyless could tell, shipping war is serious buisness

Old 2008-11-19, 07:49   Link #10029
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:

Speaking of SayakoXJeremiah...their seiyuus are todally rabu-rabu in the recent Animedia(?) interview...

And from the same source, apparently written by someone from Sunrise...Anya decided to help out in Oranges MIKAN farm in order to thank him for de-geassing her.
Old 2008-11-19, 07:52   Link #10030
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

And so Lelouch understood Shirley's thoughts and determination? Well, that's all well and good. Not sure how much it helps us Shirlulu fans though.

Oh, it does not help us actually. The only good extra-material we got was Lulu's unfinished line in S1 in epi 14.

Anyway, someone asked what triggered CluClu vs Kalulu again? {though i can't really see a battle when one pairing is down from all the logic bombs //yes, bad-rep me again//} Well, that OFFICIAL, and i repeat, OFFICIAL material revealed that the Karuru kisso was more than just "ZOMG!KALLEN forced herself to Lulu."
Old 2008-11-19, 07:58   Link #10031
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Oh, it does not help us actually. The only good extra-material we got was Lulu's unfinished line in S1 in epi 14.

Anyway, someone asked what triggered CluClu vs Kalulu again? {though i can't really see a battle when one pairing is down from all the logic bombs //yes, bad-rep me again//} Well, that OFFICIAL, and i repeat, OFFICIAL material revealed that the Karuru kisso was more than just "ZOMG!KALLEN forced herself to Lulu."
What was this line in Turn 14 of S1 (LOL xD I'm a Kallen fan, but the Shirlulu scene with Masquerade was my favourite scene of S1 (I cryed soo...It was awesome..."Lulu...dameeeeeeeeee" T_T)...with Kallen and Lelouch conversation with Stories xD) ?
The one were he is saying "I don't know" when she asked him if he loved the lost person ?

Still in TEH mood I see xD Let's keep this fleija for the next time where some people will try to deny the kalulu awesomness :'P
*In big mood too. I can't stop drawing \o/)

Old 2008-11-19, 08:00   Link #10032
Eliarine

Quote:
Anyway, someone asked what triggered CluClu vs Kalulu again?
Here:

Quote:
{though i can't really see a battle when one pairing is down from all the logic bombs //yes, bad-rep me again//} Well, that OFFICIAL, and i repeat, OFFICIAL material revealed that the Karuru kisso was more than just "ZOMG!KALLEN forced herself to Lulu."
This. Basically. =_=
Old 2008-11-19, 08:02   Link #10033
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Speaking of SayakoXJeremiah...their seiyuus are todally rabu-rabu in the recent Animedia(?) interview...

And from the same source, apparently written by someone from Sunrise...Anya decided to help out in Oranges MIKAN farm in order to thank him for de-geassing her.
LOL, and Anya is pretty high up on the happiness ranking in Animedia. Anya and Jeremiah remind me of a certain father-daughter-like duo in Gundam 00.

Isn't that info about Anya repaying Orange from Animedia? Or are you referring to something else, dec?
Old 2008-11-19, 08:02   Link #10034
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
What was this line in Turn 14 of S1 (LOL xD I'm a Kallen fan, but the Shirlulu scene with Masquerade was my favourite scene of S1...with Kallen and Lelouch conversation with Stories xD) ?
The one were he is saying "I don't know" when she asked him if he loved the lost person ?

Still in TEH mood I see xD Let's keep this fleija for the next time where some people will try to deny the kalulu awesomness :'P
*In big mood too. I can't stop drawing \o/)

Great minds think alike mate, those two are exactly my favorite moments as well. {add the sappy Suzu/Euphie introduction on the mix "^^}
About the line, it was that moment when he erased her memories, when he said "I'm sorry about your father, if there is next life for both of us/reincarnation exists, let us be lovers." Generally, the reincarnation theme is like central to Shirlulu. Thank God, my fav couple is out of wank though. XD

Anyway, mood is up and running and actually, running and gunning. Oh about that, well, at one point or another, people might wanna accept it. And keep it going with the drawing!

Eliarine: The dah-logic-bombs is more of an inside joke.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:04   Link #10035
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:

Great minds think alike mate, those two are exactly my favorite moments as well. {add the sappy Suzu/Euphie introduction on the mix "^^}
About the line, it was that moment when he erased her memories, when he said "I'm sorry about your father, if there is next life for both of us/reincarnation exists, let us be lovers." Generally, the reincarnation theme is like central to Shirlulu. Thank God, my fav couple is out of wank though. XD

Anyway, mood is up and running and actually, running and gunning. Oh about that, well, at one point or another, people might wanna accept it. And keep it going with the drawing!
Lulu's next life is already reserved. Poor Kallen...Maybe the 3rd one...(or not?)
Since Shirley will fall in love with Lulu (and reach to him) over and over again~
Old 2008-11-19, 08:09   Link #10036
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Eliarine: The dah-logic-bombs is more of an inside joke.
He said this ? I don't remind that, I just heard "Shirley, I'am sorry about your father, if there is reincarnation..."
I missed that ? O_o
That's sweet...But I can't believe I missed it. I'm going to rewatch this <_<

Anyway it would fit to my view that if Lelouch was just Lelouch, nor Lelouch Vi Britannia or Zero, Shirley would have been the perfect girl for him. But knowing the context, I was convinced their story couldn't ended well.

Yeeah, those two moments were awesome
"I'll move forward with you"
"Arigatou...Kallen"
<333333
ROFL Dec4. Shipping war in heaven, mark my words

Old 2008-11-19, 08:11   Link #10037
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Here:

{though i can't really see a battle when one pairing is down from all the logic bombs //yes, bad-rep me again//} Well, that OFFICIAL, and i repeat, OFFICIAL material revealed that the Karuru kisso was more than just "ZOMG!KALLEN forced herself to Lulu."

This. Basically. =_=
I thought it was something...serious. O.O
Old 2008-11-19, 08:13   Link #10038
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
He said this ? I don't remind that, I just heard "Shirley, I'am sorry about your father, if there is reincarnation..."
I missed that ? O_o

Anyway it would fit to my view that if Lelouch was just Lelouch, nor Lelouch Vi Britannia or Zero, Shirley would have been the perfect girl for him. But knowing the context, I was convinced their story couldn't ended well.

"Arigatou...Kallen"
<333333
It is not on the actual episode. Shirley's VA revealed it on an interview.

And yeah, doomed relationship, let us not get started at this.

And again, it is funny to see how Kalulu material is being tagged as "not important" while just a few days ago the whole "CharlesxCC" and Lulu supposedly being jealous{?} was SRS BZNESS. {i'll change my icon again}
Old 2008-11-19, 08:16   Link #10039
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
I thought it was something...serious. O.O
Actually it's about something serious, but I'll not bring this back again for the moment. Staff material is staff material, and denial exists since the start of the world.( I know this, I'm an Asucaga shipper ...Those AsuMey...)

Whatver so. And Kallen got her harem through the serie, just like Lelouch. Their pairing was foreshadowed The most popular guy with the most popular girl. They both needs the better

Kallen x Lelouch FTW !

Okkk...I wonder why theyr didn't end up the line thugh...That's unfair for the Shirlulu :'o
Well about th Charles and CC line, since the good translation wasn't the one expected by some fans I guess there is a need for the Kalulu translation to not be the one hoped for the kalulu fans. Sadly...it was.Now, who cares about this ? It's useless to bring back stuff if people doesn't want to see this because it's different of their interpretation.

I don't really care about that, the only truth is that Kalulu was awesome (and that official stuff agree with us mwahahahahaha)

LOL at your icon. CC's true love was pizza, and this can't be denied

Old 2008-11-19, 08:17   Link #10040
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
I missed that ? O_o

"Arigatou...Kallen"
<333333
Well...My fav scene in S1 was the ShirLulu one...

As for the second one you mentioned...I was todally like "NOOOOOO!Kallen, don't be swindled by that manipulative bastard!!!!!"
Closed Thread

Tags
romance