Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-24, 01:25   Link #201
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintsuki
Hey.. Temari has appeared, but where the hell is Kankurou, Gaara and Lee?? Abandoned in the forest?? o_o"
You brought another possibility up, although he isn't a man, but Gaara could be "that man." We haven't seen them face to face since Naruto fought him. That would be interest, so damn interest, if Gaara came to visit Naruto. I'd love to see a whole chapter on that.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 01:27   Link #202
strategos

many people have being wanting a dialogue between Nine tails and Naruto. Probably we could have that one in the next chapter. ProbablyHe will say that Him and 4th were archenemies. And explain a little of the story of him ( nine tails ) and 4th. In Final Fantasy Online, i have a japaness friendsand he tells me that there are big forums just asking for the nine tails dialogue between naruto.
Also Gaara could just join up to talk with Naruto and speak to him how much he has change
Shikamaru might be interested in Naruto past and maybe he will do some back ground check on Naruto.

From this point on, Naruto will not be that funny for a while. It is going to get serious and maybe few jokes but not like we used to see
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 01:28   Link #203
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
Next chapter: That man appeared again, Beside Naruto!!
Tittle 237 "Discard that thought"
what do u think guys?
what could this new chapter bring us?
Maybe some info on Sasuke or Someone that he has met once appeared again

It seemes there is going to be a new search for Sasuke.
So probably infiltration on Sound terretory might sound good
Maybe that new Akatsuki guy.
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 03:30   Link #204
DwArD
mAnIaC

Whoa~I can't believe Tsunade take in Sakura in as a pupil! I won't be surprise if she sort of gained supernatural strength in the future. Or is that natural-borned? That's not fair...just when I thought Naruto's gonna become stronger...wait a sec...is Naruto considered as Jiraiya's student? Hmm.....I wanna see Jiraiya teach Naruto some new stuffs!
Old 2004-10-24, 05:14   Link #205
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Any proof?
We didn't see much of Orochimaru since then, and especially no arm-moving.
er...Actually we did see some of Orochimaru since then. Enough to see that he inhabited his new body. And why would he be not able to move his arm?
It's a new body with healthy arms period.
Old 2004-10-24, 06:01   Link #206
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
I couldn't be bothered to read the first 11 pages before this.

Chapter 236 sees Sakura handling this situation really well. The members of team#7 have each gone under the wing of the Sannin. Sakura finally realising how useless she was (Hopefully, this would bring about some great character development in her). Also, hopefully (again) 237 would shed some light on Sasuke-kun's present situation
(Yes, Sasuke isn't gaye anymore...he's cool, there i said it.)
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 07:17   Link #207
Shinobi_Mitsuki
apprentice ninja

Interesting...

Didnt we all see this coming... Sakura being the eventual prodigy of Tsunade-sama?
I'm glad it happened cause I'm getting abit fed up with weakling Sakura.

I'm also happy that both the manga and anime have increased their pace. My interest have been renewed !

Felt the filler arc did the manga great justice by showing Sakura's abnormal strength and Sasuke's disbelief when he saw naruto's first level rasengan...

Haha I'm getting off topic. In essence, I just love Naruto.
Shinobi_Mitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 10:44   Link #208
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Yeah, Tsunade training Sakura has been predicted ever since we knew who the sannins were... 90 weeks or so.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 10:57   Link #209
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

err it was predicted long before that.....it was predicted soon as we know who jiraiya was and tsunade.....that was more then 3 months ago ;D
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 11:28   Link #210
Unit01

Crap<->Barely ok chapter.
Sakura becoming medical nin?
HINATA For fuck sake!!!!! She can use jyyuken and byuakugan.
WTF does sakura have besides the words "sasuke-kun" that noone else knows?
Unit01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 12:13   Link #211
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
The body may be healthy (which is also an assumption only), but the point is, that Oro has no soul for the arms. So as long as we don't see Oro moving his new, healthy (but - as far as we know - still soulless) arms, we have no reason to assume, that his arms are healed.
We have every reason to assume his arms are healed because he said so and gave up getting Sasuke then because he was going to die from that jutsu the 3rd did on him. He only went to Tsunade because he didn't want to take another body. Why would we assume his arms are still soulles? Didn't the ninja he possesed have a soul and usable arms?
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 12:36   Link #212
strategos

maybe we are going to see a bet between Jiraiya and Tsunade
Some kind of competetion.
wich one is the best pupil
the one that can learn something fast or something like it
the loser gets to do something
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 13:08   Link #213
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
We have every reason to assume his arms are healed because he said so and gave up getting Sasuke then because he was going to die from that jutsu the 3rd did on him. He only went to Tsunade because he didn't want to take another body. Why would we assume his arms are still soulles? Didn't the ninja he possesed have a soul and usable arms?
nah his arms are still owned, if he could heal his arms by just switching bodies he would do so immediatly, why go through all the trouble with Tsunade if he can fix it like that. theres no reason to assume he didnt want to switch bodies again.. the body he used for his uberimmortaljutsupowerrangerzx DID have a soul yes, but he casts out that soul and implements his own, which is still - owned -
Old 2004-10-24, 13:34   Link #214
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by naantje
nah his arms are still owned, if he could heal his arms by just switching bodies he would do so immediatly, why go through all the trouble with Tsunade if he can fix it like that. theres no reason to assume he didnt want to switch bodies again.. the body he used for his uberimmortaljutsupowerrangerzx DID have a soul yes, but he casts out that soul and implements his own, which is still - owned -
No my dear naan, As we all know after Orochimaru changes bodies he can't do it again for a while. So if he changed bodies immeditately he would have to wait to switch to Sasuke's body. That's why he choose the hard way, and tried to persuade Tsunade. After that didn't work, and the sound 4 fucked up in bringin Sasuke asap, there wasn't really much of a choice.

Quote:
The body may be healthy (which is also an assumption only), but the point is, that Oro has no soul for the arms. So as long as we don't see Oro moving his new, healthy (but - as far as we know - still soulless) arms, we have no reason to assume, that his arms are healed.
The above and, why would Orochimaru say that there is another way to cure his arms if that would't be the case? Quite frankly I don't see how arms can have a soul, there is only 1 soul, Sandaime could not remove it, hence he took his arms. Yet another ability of the Demon Death seal.
Old 2004-10-24, 13:36   Link #215
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
We don't know how his immortality jutsu works. I for one think he takes over the mind, body and spirit which means he can swap bodies and keep bloodline jutsus. But anyway we know for a fact that Orochimaru used another body for the sole purpose of healing his arms. Why? He said so. He told Tsunade he had another method to heal his arms. The reason he went to Tsunade first is because he didn't want to switch bodies. He angrily told Kabuto that he'd waited too long for a new body like Sasuke's that he didn't want to have another. But Kabuto argued that he could die if he didn't swap bodies to heal his arms . Honestly Orochimaru's arms aren't healed? Are we all watching the same show here?
Old 2004-10-24, 13:39   Link #216
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
err it was predicted long before that.....it was predicted soon as we know who jiraiya was and tsunade.....that was more then 3 months ago ;D
hahahahaha. oh man you made my day. 90 weeks > 3 months....... HAHAHAHAHA
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 14:34   Link #217
neji-kun

Quote:
Any proof?
We didn't see much of Orochimaru since then, and especially no arm-moving.
Chapter 201 pg 16, look at his arms when oro changes bodies its not like he moves his soul into that body he just transfers his mind into the bodytaking over that current bodies mind. you need to read up son.
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 14:41   Link #218
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji-kun
Chapter 201 pg 16, look at his arms when oro changes bodies its not like he moves his soul into that body he just transfers his mind into the bodytaking over that current bodies mind. you need to read up son.
Even better the page before shows Oro's hand unbandaged and non venomous. I don't know how anyone thought his arms weren't healed. But I'd have to say Oro is doing alot more than transfering his mind its not like a permanent version of Ino's attack its a whole different jutsu. Where's that young body he had? And how could Orohave the same power in a new body that he had with the original. He's the same Orochimaru with all the power he's aquired with a different container. I wander when we'll see him in action again.
Old 2004-10-24, 14:43   Link #219
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
We don't know how his immortality jutsu works. I for one think he takes over the mind, body and spirit which means he can swap bodies and keep bloodline jutsus. But anyway we know for a fact that Orochimaru used another body for the sole purpose of healing his arms. Why? He said so. He told Tsunade he had another method to heal his arms. The reason he went to Tsunade first is because he didn't want to switch bodies. He angrily told Kabuto that he'd waited too long for a new body like Sasuke's that he didn't want to have another. But Kabuto argued that he could die if he didn't swap bodies to heal his arms . Honestly Orochimaru's arms aren't healed? Are we all watching the same show here?
PLOTHOLE!!!!!!1oneone!1111eleven
Old 2004-10-24, 14:47   Link #220
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
PLOTHOLE!!!!!!1oneone!1111eleven
how so??!?!?!?1?!?!onethousandonehundredeleven?!?1ques tionmark?