Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-18, 19:50   Link #21
el33tx
Mercenary

Send a message via MSN to el33tx
I've seen all three Street Fighter videos... the 2 movies, the entire 29-episode anime.

The anime show was sort of boring, but it was still a worthy watch for a deep street fighter fan like me. The continuous flashbacks of Chunli getting choked and kissed by Vega, Ryu waving his arms in a circle, and overuse of some animations like they did in some kid's show like Digimon.
Old 2009-02-04, 13:05   Link #22
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Street Fighter II - the animated movie

Yeah I know it's an old movie and we've all seen it. But I've just been browsing a random site and found this:

I totally don't remember seeing this scene at all. There IS this scene where Chun-Li is fighting Vega, but there isn't the particular part above. It must be from the same movie, since the drawing style is the same.
Does anyone know which version has this scene? I know there's quite a few different versions out there, some with edited/cut out scenes, and some uncut. I've checked most of them, but even then, I don't recognise this part from any of them.

Please state what region as well.

Thanks

禁則事項です
Old 2009-02-04, 13:22   Link #23
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno View Post
I totally don't remember seeing this scene at all. There IS this scene where Chun-Li is fighting Vega, but there isn't the particular part above. It must be from the same movie, since the drawing style is the same.
Does anyone know which version has this scene? I know there's quite a few different versions out there, some with edited/cut out scenes, and some uncut. I've checked most of them, but even then, I don't recognise this part from any of them.

Please state what region as well.

Thanks
This version is probably the most complete one out there. It's in R1 NTSC only as far as I can tell, but it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of it. Just make sure that it's the 2006 release.
Old 2009-02-04, 13:36   Link #24
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Thanks for the link.

I just found this from youtube and it said its a deleted scene in the caption. I guess that means its probably on the extras section on the DVD and not in the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEiHSecKszM

禁則事項です
Closed Thread