5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 4.26%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.06%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.19%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-27, 15:59   Link #41
zwolf

i loved it we finally get to see saukra be something then a retard she saved kankoru yay and we get to we might get a chance to see ten ten use her new scroll she has allways intrested me but we never get to see her porable becuase of neji DANM YOU NEJI
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 16:34   Link #42
tatami
back in black

whats with the puffy face naruto at the end?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:09   Link #43
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Great episode! Best yet, imo.

I just wish I could stop downloading for a while and build up some eps to watch back-to-back.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 17:41   Link #44
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
good episode in my opinion, although the way sakura healed kankuro reminded me of waterbender healers from Avatar, nevertheless good episode.
we get to see itachi next episode ! I miss him
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 19:03   Link #45
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

wow...I totally didn't know what I was talking about.

Last edited by wsheit; 2007-04-28 at 15:57.
wsheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 20:08   Link #46
tatami
back in black

what? wide?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 21:04   Link #47
Vicious108

Sakura looks bad with her hair up but who gives a damn.

This episode was the first one I really enjoyed since the first airing of Shippuden, the only real fault was seeing the posion being removed 3 or 4 times, that was unecessary.

But the music was amazing and the final bit of with Kankuro, Naruto and Gaara was awesome and very moving.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 22:36   Link #48
Nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit View Post
I don't know why people aren't talking about the truly awesome thing about this episode: that they FINALLY switched to widescreen format!!! I certainly did a double take when the ep finally fit my screen!
eh? what you talking about? no it hasnt...
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 23:40   Link #49
onepiecelover

Its just amazing to see how less people actually watch naruto now o_O I mean before when a new episode came this thread would have like 10 pages in like a day after release and just look at it now ...
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 00:25   Link #50
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
I liked the episode as well, we don't always need to see a fight. The viewers should learn to enjoy some background story, I love my action as much as anybody but you don't always need action, action, action. All the people who complain episode after episode should just stop watching, why are you watchng something you think is bad? You must like something about it......it just doesn't make sense.

Glad to see several ppl like the look of sakura's hair up, guess my eye is still good
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:55   Link #51
Asianknight82
Banned

I'm going to be sad for awhile, I'm gonna be in china for three weeks starting next thursday, I'm gonna miss quite a few episodes, and its finally starting to get real good too
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 02:18   Link #52
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Nothing extraordinary ocurred for this episode, but nonetheless it was ok to me for two things.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 02:28   Link #53
Asianknight82
Banned

The siblings current relationship touches my heart *sob*
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 03:55   Link #54
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman ain't got jack on Sakura...Oh maybe I should get Sakura and her water-bending bubble to get all the smoke off of my lungs so that I don't die 12 years too soon...I bet she could!!

Anyways pretty decent episode...Had the Sakura bending operation on Kankuro been redundant and badly animated I would agree with the manga-jacklas that an episode based soley on this would suck, but it wasn't redundant and it wasn't badly animated...It actually had a deep meaning behind it and visuals to match that deepness...

The only thing that got my nerves was yet again the "Naruto made me teh goodness.." over-paced flashback sequence..Not that I don't like that good-guy type of dramatic dynamic, but Naruto just abuses it so much IMHO...I'm no longer welcoming these flashbacks I'm almost dreading them...I mean stop trying to make grown-men cry T_T...I can't take it anymore...Kankuro has already creamed on Naruto saving his bro 2 or 3 times just in Shippuden alone...Felt like the last 5 mins of the ep was just that flashback...

Naruto getting his clones smashed by an old bag keeps his coolness factor at the same level it's been all series , but I did like the fact he formed clones almost instantaneously...And am I slipping or did I hear Naruto call her an "Old b!tch!!" ? xD...

Well can't wait til next week...

Scratch that, can't wait til 2 weeks from now when next week's episode REALLY STARTS ..I imagine right around the time we see Itachi's eyes we'll see those credits role...I'm honestly glad next week's ep isn't an hour though, because they'd find a way to screw it up...As for this ep, 6.5/10, round that up to 7 for Pakkun and company ready to smell some Akatsuki a$$...
Old 2007-04-28, 13:03   Link #55
itachi29al

this episode was good but if you ask me not as good as the last one. First of all i didn't like how they did the Naruto blocking chiyo thing. It made naruto look a lot stronger in the Manga. Also the flashbacks at the end were a little much. But i did actually like what the anime team did with the sakura healing part. I remember being mad when reading the manga and seeing how easily sakura healed kankuro. At least this made it seem like their was some effort. Next episode looks good, but maybe the episode after that one will be the good one. Anyway i give it 8/10.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 10:29   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
i loved it we finally get to see saukra be something then a retard she saved kankoru yay and we get to we might get a chance to see ten ten use her new scroll she has allways intrested me but we never get to see her porable becuase of neji DANM YOU NEJI
jesus dude...*gives him a paper bag* breathe slowly...inhale...exhale

better now?

now edit the post and put some freakin punctuation in!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 11:11   Link #57
heyhay

Send a message via MSN to heyhay
what i like the best was that naruto actually reacted faster than kakashi when the old lady attacked kakashi...

it shows that he really improved a lot! w00t w00t!!
heyhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 18:55   Link #58
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
I'm going to be sad for awhile, I'm gonna be in china for three weeks starting next thursday, I'm gonna miss quite a few episodes, and its finally starting to get real good too
But hey, you might be back just in time for Hinata!

Spoiler for manga:
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 20:11   Link #59
KingN0thing

Guys please help me to explain what happened to Naruto.
I have to say i am really worried about the current quality level of the anime.

I mean i have waited for so long like many others of you that this "sidestory-stuff" or whatever you prefer to call it stops so that the plot can continues.

The first episode of Shippuden was a gift yes indeed. I liked the scenes in which Naruto returned to Konoha village and meet with Sakura again. It was really nice and the soudntrack was almost perfectly.

But what i just can`t understand is why one episode looks really great and the other is the complete opposite again.

I just hope that this anime will return to its strength otherwise it would be really sad :-(
KingN0thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 22:48   Link #60
Chuixupu
Shikachu

I really do not see how it is significantly different from the earilier episodes..
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote