AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-25, 04:32   Link #4841
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimming View Post
Little question: What is Yuji if he's not human?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I'll stick on he becomes an existence who on par with Tomogara or Flame Haze
because he still got his unrestricted spell and some power
I believe Yuji is also can move freely in fuzetsu which is something human can't do (except Yoshida... I think she still keep that amulet item so she can move freely inside fuzetsu)

I don't think he's a human because it will not be a happy ending because of his limited lifespan
As far as I know he doesn't become human. Friadne didn't want to make his doll human, he just wanted to give her existence on her own. The spell in Azure is the same, Lamies only modified it to be activated by a kiss, and not by the city devour.

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Senshigeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 23:03   Link #4842
edgelesspigeon

Just saw the last episode. It was epic, and beautiful. Kind of sad that it's pretty much the end of Shana, now that the light novels and anime are concluded. I think the manga's still running though.
edgelesspigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 09:19   Link #4843
taichi-kun

So yuuji is probably more than a human... maybe inmortal .. I think he isn't a human because he gained powers and nobody remembers him in our planet...

What happened to the reiji mago in the end?where is it?
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 09:45   Link #4844
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
So yuuji is probably more than a human... maybe inmortal .. I think he isn't a human because he gained powers and nobody remembers him in our planet...

What happened to the reiji mago in the end?where is it?
You shouldn't watch Commie subs. They are bad. You are correct, Yuuji didn't become human, rather an independent existence close to a Denizen.

The Reiji Maigo is still inside Yuuji, but it's useless in Xanadu, because the world is filled with PoE, and its gears became loose when Yuuji/SnH used its power to create the world.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 14:18   Link #4845
edgelesspigeon

When seeing the last episode, I was a little confused about Chiara's conversation with Shana at the end, and how she kept silencing her Crimson Lord. What was that about?
edgelesspigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 15:31   Link #4846
taichi-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
The Reiji Maigo is still inside Yuuji, but it's useless in Xanadu, because the world is filled with PoE, and its gears became loose when Yuuji/SnH used its power to create the world.
Thanks,I was confused because shana said "Torch" and not Mystes.... but maybe It's because as you said the RM is damaged... well maybe someone could repair it in xanadu,just in case

I should try eclipse's version maybe...
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 16:21   Link #4847
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgelesspigeon View Post
When seeing the last episode, I was a little confused about Chiara's conversation with Shana at the end, and how she kept silencing her Crimson Lord. What was that about?
isn't it because her crimson lord embarrassed her by saying she is still inexperienced in love... or maybe her crimson lord tried to tell her to chase her love ???

ah! I need explanation for this because I don't really get the meaning :

Spoiler for help me:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 17:03   Link #4848
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ec1ge View Post
[ God of Creation ] again fell into a long sleep.

[ God of Creation ] fell into a long and light sleep, protecting the two kins [ Shana and Yuji ], the cute "son and daughter"

[ God of Creation ] gave a cute remembrance to the young lady [ Shana ] who remained in this world [ Xanadu ], scared of being alone [ as in seperated from Yuji and being alone ]

Hearing the footsteps of the contractor [ Yuji ] beside Him [ God of Creation ], who was contracted to the only god who could kill Him [ only the God of Creation can kill Yuji ]

Feeling the path as their footsteps [ Shana & Yuji ] move foward ... into the future.
The two kin should be refering to Hecate and Sydonay. Young lady should be Bel Peol. The contractor is refering to Shana who is walking next to Yuji and its Alastor is the only one who can kill SoF.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 17:16   Link #4849
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
The two kin should be refering to Hecate and Sydonay. Young lady should be Bel Peol. The contractor is refering to Shana who is walking next to Yuji and its Alastor is the only one who can kill SoF.
Oh oops. FAIL.
... I'll just go ahead and delete my reply and I just remembered that now that you brought it up. (I thought I heard about it b4 possibly being about Bal Masque and whatnot, but my obsession with Yuji and Shana took over at that moment.)
Ec1ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 19:38   Link #4850
~Yami~

Quote:

don't worry Ecige... I have similar way of thinking with you...

cute son and daughter... how come I refer them to Yuji and Shana's children

thanks anyway for the explanation
Old 2012-03-26, 20:18   Link #4851
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post

don't worry Ecige... I have similar way of thinking with you...

cute son and daughter... how come I refer them to Yuji and Shana's children

thanks anyway for the explanation
Guess you guys want Yuji and Shana to have some kids
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 01:34   Link #4852
Senshigeia

Quote:
Guess you guys want Yuji and Shana to have some kids
As a matter or fact... yes!

I am surprised facfictions about it didn't show up yet, like in other series...

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!
Senshigeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 03:56   Link #4853
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshigeia View Post
As a matter or fact... yes!

I am surprised facfictions about it didn't show up yet, like in other series...
Give it sometime, and we'll have an awesome fics pushed forth regarding Yuji's and Shana's work and love in Xanadu. I'm certain of it.

Here's a slightly less brighter thought though; if Yuji and Shana does manage to establish a lineage in Xanadu, there's a distinct possibility that come the time the Snake once more is summoned, the youngest members of their bloodline may well be considered as excellent potential candidates to host the Snake.

And if Alastor needs another Contractor after Shana and Yuji eventually decides to end their labors centuries or even millenniums into the future....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 06:03   Link #4854
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Give it sometime, and we'll have an awesome fics pushed forth regarding Yuji's and Shana's work and love in Xanadu. I'm certain of it.

Here's a slightly less brighter thought though; if Yuji and Shana does manage to establish a lineage in Xanadu, there's a distinct possibility that come the time the Snake once more is summoned, the youngest members of their bloodline may well be considered as excellent potential candidates to host the Snake.

And if Alastor needs another Contractor after Shana and Yuji eventually decides to end their labors centuries or even millenniums into the future....
so do you mean Shana-Yuji's lineage can be Alastor and Snake's host???
omg... I hope people can read this idea and make a fic
Old 2012-03-27, 06:10   Link #4855
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgelesspigeon View Post
Basically, her Crimson Lord was nonchalantly talking about Chiara's feelings of love (most likely towards Sale) and she got embarrassed and tried to shut her up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Oioioi, why would you think like that? They will both live forever (unless someone kills them ._.) and I think this is one of the rare cases where we can assume that they will also love each other for all eternity... That's Shana's intention for sure, and Yuuji's too. Eternal Love~
Maybe I'm a bit naive, but this is what I wish them the most, and there are no hints of it not becoming true, so yeah.

Or did you mean it like "Stopping to work for the sake of humans and tomogara"? I don't see why Alastor would want to leave Shana because of that.
But I guess there are quite a few possibilities to write fanfictions that don't end as happy for various reasons, but one thing is for sure, that I will never read them :X
I've waited way too long for Shana and Yuuji to become happy and that is what they are... Aww.

Last edited by virox; 2012-03-27 at 06:35.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 10:42   Link #4856
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

All is fine with them. Yuji's like a Flame Haze with his links to SoF (except there's no real contract). Shana will never break her contract with Alastor because they still have the father-daughter dynamic with them. Yuji's like the Envoy of the Beginning and Shana's the Envoy of the End here...and they can't die a natural death, so if they don't do anything silly like go to war with each other, they should be fine.

As for the relationship, sure took a long time for them to finally get to that point isn't it.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 14:29   Link #4857
omegasereon

Would be nice if there was a sequel about their life in Xanadu!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 15:08   Link #4858
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Would be nice if there was a sequel about their life in Xanadu!
Maybe with Shana and Yuji's daughter/son being the main hero[ine] and Justus being a major character! :'D

Also, with a badass enemy both the FH and Tomogara can't fight by themselves, forcing them to work together to defeat Mr. Badass.
Ec1ge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 18:42   Link #4859
~Yami~

Quote:
Maybe with Shana and Yuji's daughter/son being the main hero[ine] and Justus being a major character! :'D

Also, with a badass enemy both the FH and Tomogara can't fight by themselves, forcing them to work together to defeat Mr. Badass.
sounds like Bleach
dislike this plot...

I want another slice of life plot
Old 2012-03-29, 01:01   Link #4860
omegasereon

Quote:

I was kind of hoping for Shana and Yuji to work together(a couple years later ofc with a child or something) to fight a new enemy maybe
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen