AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Best Fights in Naruto Anime ?
Sarutobi ( 3rd ) Vs I/II Hokages 19 15.32%
Lee Vs Gaara 40 32.26%
Naruto/Sasuke Vs Gaara 9 7.26%
Naruto Vs Neji 4 3.23%
Naruto Vs Kiba 0 0%
Kyuubi Kitsune ( Naruto ) Vs Sasuke 24 19.35%
Gaara/Rock Lee Vs Kimimaro 12 9.68%
Tsunade/Naruto/Jiraiya Vs Oro/Kabuto 3 2.42%
Sasuke Vs Oro 3 2.42%
Itachi Vs Kakashi/Asuma 10 8.06%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-10-01, 21:25   Link #41
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I also think that Sasuke vs. Orochimaru in the Forest of Death deserves an honorable mention. It was short and one-sided, but the animation was so fluid it was almost OVA quality. The heat blur effect when Sasuke performed his Katon jutsu was also really well done. This was the one fight I found myself really rooting for Sasuke.

Edit: Never mind. It's actually on the list, I didn't see it
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 22:46   Link #42
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

that fight wasn't all-that so to say...It was repeatively shown of scenes and wasted more episode time than needed in my opinion..(negative)
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 09:51   Link #43
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Ok, thought of a better one. Neji vs. Kidomaru of the Sound Four should definitely be on the list. As far as building suspense, it is probably the best battle in the series and overall, I would put it right above Sasuke vs. Oro. Neji's Sixty Four and One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms techniques are awesome to witness. It was also amazing to see Kidomaru pick apart the weakness of the Byakugan like he did and he had by far the best Cursed Seal lvl 2 design. I didn't start paying attention to Naruto to around the beginning of the Sasuke rescue arc and that was the battle that got me hooked to the series.

Too bad this only covers the anime, as some of the post-timeskip battle are worthy of being mentioned.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 19:12   Link #44
Dave21

Thumbs up

I think there are so many good fights and i cant say which is the best one, there are just to many awesome fights!

Naruto 4TW !
Dave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 22:14   Link #45
hikaru362

naruto and sasuke fight before sasuke go to orochimaru it was the best my all time fav (the anime isn't over so my opinion might change) but for now i say it was the best
hikaru362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 23:53   Link #46
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

The best fight was Naruto vs Sasuke (on the waterfall) The quality was extremely awesome, I really thought Naruto would died twice well anyway, they showed the past of Sasuke with Itachi how did he become so strong.

Gaara vs Lee was one of the best too , because of the hard work and I didnt think he was that strong. That was freaking awesome battle. Third Gate xD.

Sarutobi ( 3rd ) Vs I/II Hokages was extremely cool, all high techniques and etc.

3 sannins and Kabuto well, when they summoned their pets it was awesome and when Tsunade hit the nervous system of Kabuto it was interesting.

Itachi vs Kakashi/Asume well IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, counter genjutsu? Wow he surprised me. Cant even see how he perform his seals, Mangeryou Sharingan and blew up his kage bunshin? Speechless battle even it was short.

and finally those 4 Sounds

Chouji vs the fat guy it was not bad but i really thought Chouji was dead

Neji vs the spider guy It was a genius battle =)

Shikamaru vs the girl Well he was extremely bright and the summoning technique of the girl it was speechless somehow xD.

Kiba vs the two heads guy It was fucking awesome this battle.

Temari vs the girl pure ownaged

Kankuoro vs the 2 heads guy Interesting battle.

Gaara vs the bone guy, well Gaara surprised me when he did the big avalanche of sand and his absolute defense xD.
Old 2006-10-14, 03:33   Link #47
Wrath of the Uchiha

I honestly didn't like any of the sound fights except Kiminaru vs Lee\Gaara and Kankuro vs Sakon\Ukon, they were IMO too dragged out =/

Kankuro had the best kill ever in an anime, lock up an enemy inside a container, sadistically listen to his helpless whines as you prepare to kill him and relax as blood flows off from the joints of the puppets :P
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 11:46   Link #48
Rocl-Lee

Hi every one

i notice that every body Vote for Rock lee vs Gaara

thats cool

thanks every body for your votes
Rocl-Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 12:27   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
The best fight was Naruto vs Sasuke (on the waterfall) The quality was extremely awesome, I really thought Naruto would died twice well anyway, they showed the past of Sasuke with Itachi how did he become so strong.

Gaara vs Lee was one of the best too , because of the hard work and I didnt think he was that strong. That was freaking awesome battle. Third Gate xD.

Sarutobi ( 3rd ) Vs I/II Hokages was extremely cool, all high techniques and etc.

3 sannins and Kabuto well, when they summoned their pets it was awesome and when Tsunade hit the nervous system of Kabuto it was interesting.

Itachi vs Kakashi/Asume well IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, counter genjutsu? Wow he surprised me. Cant even see how he perform his seals, Mangeryou Sharingan and blew up his kage bunshin? Speechless battle even it was short.

and finally those 4 Sounds

Chouji vs the fat guy it was not bad but i really thought Chouji was dead

Neji vs the spider guy It was a genius battle =)

Shikamaru vs the girl Well he was extremely bright and the summoning technique of the girl it was speechless somehow xD.

Kiba vs the two heads guy It was fucking awesome this battle.

Temari vs the girl pure ownaged

Kankuoro vs the 2 heads guy Interesting battle.

Gaara vs the bone guy, well Gaara surprised me when he did the big avalanche of sand and his absolute defense xD.
Naruto vs Sasuke was indeed interesting but they seriously messed up the quality of the original characters (i believe at some points Naruto looked like a fish and Sasuke was looking weird aswell)

Sasuke vs Orochimaru was also interesting but the same probably...the graphics were poor..

Lee vs Gaara well no comment... that was just great...
I agree with all your comments its just that the graphics were poor with actually the best fights...
Old 2006-10-23, 12:01   Link #50
Airotia
Crazed Junior Member

My favorites were the cataclysmic (forgive me if that's spelled wrong) fights of:

1) Naruto vs. Gaara
and
2) Naruto vs. Sasuke

Those were definately the coolest, just for the reasons that Kyuubi power was majorly used and they had a lot of stronger jutsu in them.
Airotia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 14:37   Link #51
Ichimaru Gin

Naruto vs Neji. This fight was really exciting.
Ichimaru Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 15:30   Link #52
Kogepan

Rock Lee vs Gaara. Simply amazing fight, moved me to tears.
Kogepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 17:18   Link #53
Soultis Rayn
Triple Scythe

Definatley the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, all that time before then building up their anger towards each other to be brought out in that entire fight...oh and Naruto actually LOST that fight.
Soultis Rayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 13:35   Link #54
Seta*
Searching Someone

Send a message via MSN to Seta*
I found the fight between Sarutobi(hokage the 3rd) and his masters awesome,and actually I think it's the best fight
Seta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 14:18   Link #55
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

oh come now...this is simple. The best fight has to be Oro VS Sarutobi. It's just so fast that it's hard to follow...and so much happens. I mean...it's such a titanic fight that it occurs over 4-5 episodes!
Old 2007-02-07, 12:48   Link #56
BlackShinobi07

My favorite fight in the entire naruto series so far has to be Rock Lee versus Gaara. For a guy who cant do ninjuts or genjutsu, he put on one HELL of a performance. I know im not the only one who was surprised to see how powerfull he really was. I know Gia was proud of lee after that fight. Damn, i really wished he had won though!!!!

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-02-07 at 14:42.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 13:03   Link #57
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-My absolute favorite fight would have to be the last one in the series (cannon wise) Valley of the End. The Gaara vs. Lee fight was good but it was just too unequal for my liking. Gaara was a monster at the time and beat the living daylights out of Lee (I know Lee fans argue otherwise but that's just the way I see it). It felt too much like a repeat of the fight between Hinata and Neji. At least in the Valley of the End people were kept guessing.
Old 2007-02-07, 14:48   Link #58
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-My absolute favorite fight would have to be the last one in the series (cannon wise) Valley of the End. The Gaara vs. Lee fight was good but it was just too unequal for my liking. Gaara was a monster at the time and beat the living daylights out of Lee (I know Lee fans argue otherwise but that's just the way I see it). It felt too much like a repeat of the fight between Hinata and Neji. At least in the Valley of the End people were kept guessing.
Theres no doubt the Naruto and Sasuke fight was one of the best fights but it was also one sided. How many different times did Naruto have to tap into the kyuubi power to keep in the fight. Not saying it wasnt good, its one of my favorites as well, but Sasuke beat naruto about two different times by my count (when he peirced Naruto through the shoulder with chidori and when he pile drived narutos head into ground).
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 16:09   Link #59
Gaara133
You damn midget!

Kakashi vs Hitachi

Is the fight against Kakashi/Ozma vs Hitachi in the river when the other guy with the huge scaley sword was there?
Gaara133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 09:03   Link #60
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Hmm, I'm a lil disappointed the Chouji and Jirobo(Big sound 4 ninja) fight is not in the poll. I very much enjoyed that fight. It's not my favorire fight but it definately deserves an honarable mention. It was enough to make me actually like Chouji, although I think he should have died as intended. But that's a different story.

Well, since that fight isn't on here I'll agree with a lot of other people on here and say that the Gaara/Lee fight is definately awesome. At first I disliked it since it felt sorta DragonBall Z-ish but I've learned to like it for other reasons.

I very much disliked the Naruto(Nine Tails)/Sasuke fight. They've never said that having a cursed seal heals you so I've no idea how Sasuke left with just a scratch on his forehead protector. I found that very disappointing. Sasuke could have won but it didn't need to appear as if the battle was so one-sided when it ended.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote