AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2007-10-05, 09:06   Link #101
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

God the more i watch Aoi the more i hate her ~_~

dear god how come she still has that 10 yr old voice...

and the slap is very reasonable to me since the guy left so sudden without even telling her (probably) and she really liked him which gave her an impression of how little he cares about her. Not to mention that he couldn't even tell who she is at first till he saw the flower bracelet
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:09   Link #102
mdauben

Nothing really extrodinaly or different in the first episode, but a solid start. I'll be looking forward to seeing where they go with this story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
the girl with glasses had a such annoying saiyuu voice....
I keep seeing this comment, but honestly I didn't find it particularly bothersome. Certainly I have heard much more anoyingly squeeky-voiced characters in the past than her's.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:15   Link #103
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:

and the slap is very reasonable to me since the guy left so sudden without even telling her (probably) and she really liked him which gave her an impression of how little he cares about her. Not to mention that he couldn't even tell who she is at first till he saw the flower bracelet
Very reasonable? The dude got slapped by a girl in a class room full of people, because he couldn't recognize someone from 5years ago. Let me say it again 5 years ago. Where are not talking about some one in their thirties. The change in appearance from 11 to 16 is huge.

So the guy can do something about his parents moving? The boy was 11 why should he tell her that he likes her?

If this was real life we would call her crazy bitch, but this is anime so the guy will probably let her of the hook just like that and even beg for forgiveness. D:
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:24   Link #104
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Very reasonable? The dude got slapped by a girl in a class room full of people, because he couldn't recognize someone from 5years ago. Let me say it again 5 years ago. Where are not talking about some one in their thirties. The change in appearance from 11 to 16 is huge.

So the guy can do something about his parents moving? The boy was 11 why should he tell her that he likes her?

If this was real life we would call her crazy bitch, but this is anime so the guy will probably let her of the hook just like that and even beg for forgiveness. D:
you are not getting the point ~_~

they were 11 yr olds back then so of course she wouldn't be reasonable

and it doesnt matter if the room is full of people or not, she kept her feelings and anger for 5 yrs...i mean i'd slap the shit out of a guy if he just left me for 5 yrs without telling me a shit (if im a girl that is), and keep in mind that she was serious and crazy about him since shes still wearing the bracelet he gave her.

besides this is anime, not real life, so alot things will be exaggerated
Old 2007-10-05, 09:24   Link #105
ipernorris

Quote:
Yes boys are bad creatures who like to hurt girls for fun!
Where do you take the "he left without telling anything" crap? Did you watch episode one or you went here just to write your hate for the male genre? They took a meeting in which evreyone gave a fare-well gift to Sana and Nanaka played the violin for a while as her gift to Sana.
Anyway after five years some people change dramatically and some other people don't. The fact he recognized his other friends doesn't mean anything: Nanaka changed a lot maybe. If it's like that or not it's irrelevant: to slap a person for such a reason is utterly childish and reading people who even say "she's right, she slapped that son of a bitch! yeah!" is even more depressing.

Quote:
and it doesnt matter if the room is full of people or not, she kept her feelings and anger for 5 yrs...i mean i'd slap the shit out of a guy if he just left me for 5 yrs without telling me a shit (if im a girl)
You're posting inventing things about episode one: Nanaka was clearly aware Sana was leaving!!! Go rewatch the episode lol.

Quote:
besides this is anime, not real life
Wow I didn't know, what a news!
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:26   Link #106
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
you are not getting the point ~_~

they were 11 yr olds back then so of course she wouldn't be reasonable

and it doesnt matter if the room is full of people or not, she kept her feelings and anger for 5 yrs...i mean i'd slap the shit out of a guy if he just left me for 5 yrs without telling me a shit (if im a girl that is)

besides this is anime, not real life
Errr she know he was leaving hence the going away party...

edit:Yeah what ipernorris said.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:26   Link #107
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
Quote:

yes the voice is silly and it far from Aoi's chrctr

about the slap... i think they all knew that sana-chi is leaving because of the party @ the begining of the episode and each one gave him a gift... but i think she thought he would come and would remember her or atless his heart will lead him to her
4ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 09:29   Link #108
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
I keep seeing this comment, but honestly I didn't find it particularly bothersome. Certainly I have heard much more anoyingly squeeky-voiced characters in the past than her's.
After meeting older Aoi, it was just one moe moment after another. Her adorable voice also helped this out. She's lovely~

In my opinion anyway. :3
Old 2007-10-05, 09:30   Link #109
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

huh?

that was a farewell party??

rofl

looked like a birthday party to me XD
Old 2007-10-05, 09:31   Link #110
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
huh?

that was a farewell party??

rofl

looked like a birthday party to me XD
So you didn't actually listen to what they were saying?
Old 2007-10-05, 09:35   Link #111
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
So you didn't actually listen to what they were saying?
if i didnt know anything then why would i post here

i just didnt pay attention + I read, not listen
Old 2007-10-05, 09:51   Link #112
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
i just didnt pay attention + I read, not listen
Well it was mentioned at the part, that he was leaving away --- reason why they're having a leaving away party.
Old 2007-10-05, 12:11   Link #113
ZODDGUTS

That slap wasn't deserved it's been 5 years since he seen his friends the last time was when they were kids, puberty happens people really change looks wise while others hardly change. The twins seem very recongnizeable but the two other girls weren't he didn't seem to immediately recognize the girl with the chipmunk voice either.

Quote:
Pretty much.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:14   Link #114
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
That slap wasn't deserved it's been 5 years since he seen his friends the last time was when they were kids, puberty happens people really change looks wise while others hardly change. The twins seem very recongnizeable but the two other girls weren't he didn't seem to immediately recognize the girl with the chipmunk voice either.
Anyway I've had a very good impression of Sana and I hope he won't turn out in being a new Makoto (School Days... ). Anyway as a general thought: being kind to people is very dangerous...
People may form, into their own mind, a very wrong idea of what your real intentions are. The typical case is the one of the kind guy surrounded by several girls, like in Tokimeki Memorial. Sana is going to have a similiar problem I guess. I hope Nanaka won't turn out to be somehow like Kaede (Shuffle)...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:15   Link #115
vas_a_morir

Apparently she doesn't care that much about him, slapping him like that. In front of everyone, no less! Mellow out, it's been five years. People change. Like, from a sweet little girl into a cold, heinous bitch, for example.
vas_a_morir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:21   Link #116
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

He probably made some secondary promise to her that she forgot.

That's typical Dating sim material.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:48   Link #117
Pell14

just watched the first ep. lawl why did the one blue hair girl become a tsundere
Pell14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:54   Link #118
UPR

well i think the love rival will be the girl that yet to be introduced. Which by the way she will next ep.

And now the down part is that whenever there are more than one girl competing for one guy, they will atomatically compare him to Makoto and SD. Please people stop, I hope there will never be another SD. Comparisons are futile.

Nanaka x Sana FTW. Maybe will have that rival or maybe not. And maybe Nanaka will change her personality.
Old 2007-10-05, 14:56   Link #119
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
After meeting older Aoi, it was just one moe moment after another. Her adorable voice also helped this out. She's lovely~

In my opinion anyway. :3
*nods*

ALthough I can easily see how shed annoy people for me I thought she was very sweet and instantly likeable, voice and all.

Atleast you can say the seiyuu choice makes you either love or hate her but either way you do take notice of her and she leaves an immediate impression.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:57   Link #120
Midonin
Last Engage

Voice aside, Aoi's love of books actually gave her a few points in my book. She was cute when she started fangirling in the bookstore.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti