Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-03-13, 17:09   Link #41
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakunater
that makes sense, thanks
The first time we meet Sesshoumaru (somewhere around episode 5-6?)we actually get to see Inu Yasha's mother who is actually a demon used by Sesshoumaru in order to mislead Inu Yasha.
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 19:06   Link #42
Sanitis

I think it was episode 5 im not sure
Sanitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 19:39   Link #43
method

That was an Un-mother, a demon that looks like Inuyasha's mother.
method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 19:39   Link #44
Hisoka44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
The first time we meet Sesshoumaru (somewhere around episode 5-6?)we actually get to see Inu Yasha's mother who is actually a demon used by Sesshoumaru in order to mislead Inu Yasha.
Inuyashas mother is not a demon, but Sesshomaru used a demon that mimic Inuyashas mother and fooled him into doing stuff.. but you get to see how she looked like, but it isn't her.

this topic and the most answers is sooo bad. the name of the series and one of the lead characters is Inuyasha, his brothers name is Sesshomaru. try to remember that, and when the correct spelling is already written some post up ahead then try and use those
Hisoka44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 20:03   Link #45
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka44
his brothers name is Sesshomaru. try to remember that, and when the correct spelling is already written some post up ahead then try and use those
Lol, so...your gettin mad cause people misspelled the names, calm down a bit...it's not that horrible if a name is misspelled...and just so you know it's Sesshoumaru not Sesshomaru
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 04:16   Link #46
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka44
Inuyashas mother is not a demon, but Sesshomaru used a demon that mimic Inuyashas mother and fooled him into doing stuff.. but you get to see how she looked like, but it isn't her.

this topic and the most answers is sooo bad. the name of the series and one of the lead characters is Inuyasha, his brothers name is Sesshomaru. try to remember that, and when the correct spelling is already written some post up ahead then try and use those
This is exactly what I meant, a demon used by Sesshoumaru to fool Inu Yasha. Besides that there can be some discussion about the way to write Sesshoumaru depending on which standard for romanisation you use it can also be Sesshoomaru, so it needs double o or ou and not a single o (but I have rarely seen it with double o). The reason I write Inu Yasha in two words is because the manga and anime I own of it always writes it that way...
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 01:50   Link #47
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

the title is written in 2 kanji: "Inu" and "Yasha", and since they're 2 different words, people interpret the title as being "Inu Yasha"
buuuut since it's named after a character in the story, and he's always called "Inuyasha" by every character, people lump it together as one word.
Sesshoumaru's name is similar, there's an "extender" character after "sho"

Viz's translation, however, shows it as "Sesshomaru" and "Inuyasha" because....well that's just how american anime/manga companies do names
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 05:57   Link #48
cercia_highelf
Virtue

Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha because he is half-human (it's got something to do with that sword). So, he thinks that "full-demons" should have all the rights.
cercia_highelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 09:09   Link #49
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cercia_highelf
Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha because he is half-human (it's got something to do with that sword). So, he thinks that "full-demons" should have all the rights.
In the beginning Sesshoumaru hated InuYasha cause he was after the Tessaiga and was a bit jealous cause InuYasha got to keep a sword able to destroy many demons...while he got the Tensaiga, a sword able to heal many humans/creatures in a single swipe which he finds useless...so he tried a few times to get it from him...but then after his near death experience and meeting Rin he kinda calmed down on attacking InuYasha and just let him do his own thing...

and He doesn't necessarily hate InuYasha cause he's a half breed...he just thinks a full demon is far superior to them, and uses that to taunt InuYasha
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 10:57   Link #50
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

i think it was around the time sesshoumaru saw what the tetsusaiga was really doing for inuyasha that he gave up on it
Sessh: "Ok, what do i want more? my blood thirsty half brother trying to kill me, or a gaudy looking sword? Hm...."
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 12:02   Link #51
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Hmm... I'm going to have to use spoilers tags for this...

Spoiler:
But, I could be wrong...
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 18:20   Link #52
LinChoiSin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Hmm... I'm going to have to use spoilers tags for this...

Spoiler:
But, I could be wrong...
in fact there's a a very good reason for Sesshoumarou to hate inu yasha and it's well explained in an episode(i don't rememeber which one though)
LinChoiSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:38   Link #53
Rika_Nika

Send a message via AIM to Rika_Nika Send a message via MSN to Rika_Nika Send a message via Yahoo to Rika_Nika
The fact is that Sesshomaru hates Inuyasha........there are many reasons he does and they are all explained in different episodes....mainly the first couple when you first meet Sesshomaru.
Inuyasha had been put in an enchanted sleep for 50 years by a human, which to Sesshomaru, he was weak at the fault of the human side to Inuyasha.
and when Sesshomaru found the Tetsusaiga. Only a human was able to pull it out when both the hanyou and full demon could not......it confused Sesshomaru, that a weak human could manage that and he, the lord of the Western Lands and the strongest demon alive could not.
So either way after Inuyasha was put in an enchanted sleep and then cut off his brothers arm, with the Tetsusaiga, Sesshomaru just plain hated him.....there is more to it but I really dont feel like typin it sry......if you'd like to know plz email or IM me k
Rika_Nika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 19:06   Link #54
corp20
Internet God

I want to know when to watch the movies? Around which eps? hope I can get help :P
corp20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 19:08   Link #55
junko
model bliss

The fist movie fits in around ep 50-54, I'm still not quite sure. The second movie, around ep 95. The third is supposed to fit in around 136. Don't quote me on this.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 21:05   Link #56
Laryx

I lost interest around 110. Ised to love the series.
Maybe I`ll pick it up again but i doubt it. It just got too boring and repetitive.
Laryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 22:05   Link #57
junko
model bliss

Yeah, it's got that "neverending series"-feel to it.
Old 2004-04-16, 03:18   Link #58
guess

Geez, 100+ eps. Can someone here tell me what happen to Kykio (sp?), the priestess who Inu Yasha once loved? I am only following Cartoon network but I really want to know what happen to her. I was rooting for Inu Yasha and Kykio but I know it’s impossible.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 01:51   Link #59
junko
model bliss

Spoiler:

Sorry, I'm not much help, but I hope that answered your question.
Old 2004-04-17, 23:30   Link #60
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
Spoiler:

Sorry, I'm not much help, but I hope that answered your question.
Thanks. I heard some RUMOR about this:

Spoiler:
guest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen