AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-06, 13:02   Link #241
lycantivis

If dled I watch on my 17" flat panel lcd, if on dvd watch on my 58" big screen projection with full surround sound system.
lycantivis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 15:10   Link #242
smeg4brainsuk
Ayanami's Concubine

Send a message via MSN to smeg4brainsuk
I sit on my bed and wait for it to download. If the series was good then i buy it on dvd and watch it on my tele
smeg4brainsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 18:15   Link #243
whitewater_81
...sigh...

Send a message via MSN to whitewater_81 Send a message via Yahoo to whitewater_81
DL the anime.Burn to DVD with 8 eps in it.Then enjoy!
Old 2007-02-06, 18:25   Link #244
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

For fansubs, my pc + food + a chair + no chores.

For dvds, my Sony TV

But I would much rather watch it in my room as no one would come and disturb me while watching anime.

Example: my mother = many many many chores.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 18:27   Link #245
cdtm

Back in the day: Realplayer and a P90.

Nowadays: Cartoon Network, on a 25 inch TV from wal-mart. Had to upgrade once my 15 inch hand me down finally blew up.

Don't knock it, there's almost no jaggies with a PS2.

Don't even follow much anime anymore.. The last anime I really stuck with was Paranoia Agent, not counting Afro Samurai which is so short it's hard not to stick with...

Missing BoBoBo...
cdtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 22:40   Link #246
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
on my crappy 17 inch computer monitor while i multitask lol... most of the time i have to rewatch an episode to actually figure out what's happening.
Old 2007-02-07, 17:35   Link #247
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Alot of animes I watch online on Youtube, but I also buy DVDs of alot of my favorite anime series. Oh and of course I watch the anime thats on TV as well.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 08:59   Link #248
Takemaru
Helpfull Chibi

Send a message via MSN to Takemaru Send a message via Yahoo to Takemaru
Most of animes i have downloaded from animesuki.com. But ofcourse i buy DVD to. But in Finland there is not much anime shops. (Computer resolution 1024 x 768 32 Bit )
Takemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 14:52   Link #249
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am an oddity I hate discountinuity so I tend to wait and watch many ep at once . There are around hald a dozen shows which I follow on weekly basis but otherwise I stack up ep and prefer to watch them at once .I tend to that for various reasons other than continuity bad Ep , Lack of Time , Fillers , Long Wait btw ep relases

I am doing for Code Geass ( 1-12 ) Ghost Hunt ( 1-12 ) Bosou Renkin ( 1-10 ) to name a few shows which I have stacked up and watched continiously . Am I the only one who does that ?
Old 2007-02-13, 03:00   Link #250
Cryonosis
~Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am an oddity I hate discountinuity so I tend to wait and watch many ep at once . There are around hald a dozen shows which I follow on weekly basis but otherwise I stack up ep and prefer to watch them at once .I tend to that for various reasons other than continuity bad Ep , Lack of Time , Fillers , Long Wait btw ep relases

I am doing for Code Geass ( 1-12 ) Ghost Hunt ( 1-12 ) Bosou Renkin ( 1-10 ) to name a few shows which I have stacked up and watched continiously . Am I the only one who does that ?
Nah, I'm pretty much the same way. . . There's a few series this season that I'm interested in, however, I have yet to get myself to watch them as I know I'll plow through all the episodes on a free night and be left hanging.
Cryonosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 18:06   Link #251
Comrade
A fuckin' genius!

Simple .... I start with the 1st episode and finish with the 13th, 25th or whichever comes last.
Old 2007-02-19, 21:04   Link #252
Mr JeburtO

as the UK sucks for watching anime on tv (i dont know if the sci - fi channel still plays it at 5am as im at uni and only have freeview ) but here its just downloaded onto my comp or watching dvds in the kitchen.

oh and someone tell me how to cook ramen its getting to expensive to go to the noodle bar across the street everytime i want noodles >.<
Mr JeburtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 22:20   Link #253
Arcwave
Filmmaker & Writer

Send a message via AIM to Arcwave Send a message via MSN to Arcwave
Hi AnimeSuki!

I usually watch it on my laptop just before bed. It's always good to think about it before sleep.. puts your mind in another perspective other than daily stresses.

/j
Arcwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 00:01   Link #254
Icehawk

Much of it is watched on my computer from a 19" LCD Samsung 931c monitor.

If im watching anime from a DVD it is typically viewed on my 37" Toshiba HD LCD TV in my basement.
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 05:11   Link #255
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Watch the whole thing at once on monitor ... I would prefer burning it and watching on TV but the subs get cut-off ._. And I don't like adding black borders
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 22:31   Link #256
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
hmmm connecting my pc using S-video cable to my TV and play it there....while having a nice snacks (preferably some pasta )
Old 2007-02-25, 20:41   Link #257
Lonestar9

Send a message via Yahoo to Lonestar9
I almost always perfer my big 51" widescreen TV, so I burn almost all of the fansubs to DVD and watch them on TV. My pc monitor is only 17, so don't enjoy it nearly as much. Nero 7 makes my life easier.
Sometimes the subs do get a bit cut off, but if that's the case I use the XBOX 360 since for some reason it almost never cuts them off.
Lonestar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 18:20   Link #258
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
ShounenOnmyouji22

I watch anime sitting in front of my computer
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 18:29   Link #259
ibreatheanime

I enjoy watching my anime in front of my computer, usually at an outrageous hour... about two in the morning. I am a night owl so I enjoy being up late, and anime is even better in the very early morning. (at least to me)
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 00:10   Link #260
Honda Boy Techy
I has a Civic

Multiple ways. Normally I just fire up Zoom Player and watch it on my desktop. When I wanna get comfy, I flip the recliner over in front of it and watch (yes I have a recliner in my bedroom). I think I only did that once when I was sick though. Sometimes I feel the urge to transfer some of my anime over to my laptop and hook it up to my TV and watch (27" Flat Tube). Only problem is my S-Video has small issue that makes this little annoying thing constantly goes up the screen. Oh well, cheap laptop. You get what you pay for.

When I wrecked my old car, for two weeks I would keep anime on my laptop and watch it in the library at my college since I couldn't go back home in between classes (Community college, boy does it suck to have your mom drop you off at college). I did it again (oddly enough, for 2 weeks again) when I snapped an engine mount and shattered the clutch in my current car a few months later. What sucked even more about that was my Dad's truck's transmission went out so he took the PT Cruiser and my mom dropped me off at college in a my Granny's damn 96 Buick LeSabre. Anyway, during these times, I would either sit in one of the comfy reading chairs and watch, or grab the table in the very back corner and watch. I like the table cause I could use my mouse after I'm watching and surf the internet more easily.

Also when I'm out on trips or what not, I load the laptop up before leavin and watch in the car and the places I end up. Oh and before ya'll think I'm crazy, I never go on trips my self so I'm not drivin. I'm talkin bout trips with my parents.

I also have a mess of DVD's I bought so I just pop them in, kick back, and enjoy High Quality picture on my big TV.
Honda Boy Techy is offline   Reply With Quote