AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-14, 10:14   Link #3741
Guppy

Currently working through Macross 30 on the PS3. The reviews weren't kidding about it being grindy, but hey - it's grinding by blowing stuff up in a variable fighter, so who cares?
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 18:59   Link #3742
LostSome

I`m playing some PSP :
Hexyz Force and Wild Arms XF.

Hexyz Force`s music is surprisingly good. I really like Lost Paradise.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 03:35   Link #3743
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Stopped playing Tales of Graces f for now to work on Time and Eternity. Honestly, I may have only just started it... but it's not AS BAD as some people say... it's atleast something new in my opinion, so I'll atleast give it a chance. REALLY digging the graphics so far, and the english dub isn't all that bad... the general NIS VA team... I'll have to form an actual opinion on it later once I've played it more... but so far... it's alright, not one of the worst things out theeere~

3DS: Well, couldn't finish Project X Zone in time... so I'll have to put it on the back burner for now while I try to juggle Shin Megami Tensei IV and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Played afew hours of SMT4 so far, REALLY enjoying it. Gameplay's rather easy, considering I've gone through Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor... honestly, the hardest part of the game might be trying to get past the fact that about 30% of the characters/enemies so far are voiced by Yuri Lowenthall...
Old 2013-07-17, 22:04   Link #3744
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Thanks to the Steam Summer Sale 2013, I picked up Audio Surf, Alan Wake, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I'm not sure which one(s) I'll start playing right away, since I still have yet to beat Half Life 2: Episode 2...suggestions are appreciated
Old 2013-07-18, 00:25   Link #3745
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm back to playing Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), currently farming for Moonblossom Seeds inside Taejin's Tower - Tier 5.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 17:03   Link #3746
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
Thanks to the Steam Summer Sale 2013, I picked up Audio Surf, Alan Wake, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I'm not sure which one(s) I'll start playing right away, since I still have yet to beat Half Life 2: Episode 2...suggestions are appreciated
Ausiosurf is a cracking little game that I always keep around for a quick spin from time to time. Deus Ex is a fantastic game that deserved better sales than it got and it's being practically given away at those prices. Make sure to get the Missing Link DLC that's actually better than the base game (which is already rather good by itself as I said before) :-)
Old 2013-07-18, 18:40   Link #3747
RadiantSoul

Currently Playing:

Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revis (Pamela Ending, 1st Play-through, Chapter 12)
Project X Zone

On Hold:

Ys Origin
Jak and Daxter
Legasista

I've only been playing Mana Khemia on the weekends since I started chapter 11. I'm really hoping to finish it this weekend, then afterwards I'll start new game+ to get Nikki's ending/
RadiantSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 19:54   Link #3748
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Just picked up Far Cry 2 from Steam Summer Sale and played that for about an hour. Slow, so far, but it was worth it for just $2.99.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 11:08   Link #3749
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

ps3 - Dynasty Warrior 8
comments: playing the Wei story first. switching from Ambition mode to story mode back and forth.
Amibition is quite fun. playing as Guan Ping in Am mode. he kills things pretty quick.

3ds - Project Cross Zone
comments: bought this yesterday and it should arrives today. going to try out and see how it goes.

Pc - Tera - Rising
comments: doing the dailies for my level 60 mystic and archer with 100% rep + quest boost on.
the boosts were going cheap, so i bought it off the broker a lot. more than a months worth to
do dailies to make a bit of profit. waiting on the double drop weekend again before
i duo with my mystic and little bro's zerker. mystic is acutally very fun. i guess i like
playing the supporting type while giving buffs. with my mystic's buffs, his zerker
kills bosses like little peon. mystic HIGH crit aura + zerker = dead bosses.
Old 2013-07-21, 08:05   Link #3750
walkofshane

Currently playing Ace Attorney Trilogy on my iPhone
walkofshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 09:08   Link #3751
Dextro
He Without a Title

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, simply the best kart racer on PC of today. Fantastic game, very very solid and capable to go up against Mario Kart imho.
Old 2013-07-21, 17:29   Link #3752
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

At work, I've been playing Fallen Enchantress: LH. Love the game and so glad I bought it over the steam sale. It's a mix of HoMM and Civilization.

FINALLY decided on an MMORPG to pick it and it's SWTOR. I totally forgot that I'm a "preferred member" already so I don't really have to subscribe or pay anything (though, if I do get serious in the game again I would need to be subscriber to do operations and pvp). Still debating if I which side I want to choose. Can't decide between a sith juggernaut or jedi guardian xP.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 10:12   Link #3753
Who

Currently going through all my Steam sales.

I think I got a good deal for all of them, but the ones I enjoy the most right now are:
-FTL: Faster Than Light
-Strike Suit Zero
-Evoland
-Scribblenauts
-XCOM
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 15:45   Link #3754
Marulash

Noooo... Rune Factory 4 seems to be pushed back to September. I was really hoping for a August release too. At least Tales of Xillia will be coming on the 6th.

Playing Mists of Pandaria for now, as I hear its a lot better than Cataclysm.
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 22:18   Link #3755
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Currently playing Nobagua's Ambition 1. Current year is 1606 and have conqueror 32 of 50 fief
Old 2013-07-24, 01:07   Link #3756
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I finally completed the storyline for Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) ! Orphan was very hard to defeat though, I almost died several times .

Anyways, I am now focusing on maxing out all 6 character's crystariums and equipment, as well as completing all Cie'th Stone Missions .
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 08:45   Link #3757
abc0716

For me so far:

PC- Football Manager 2013: This game is indeed more complex, detailed, harder (to play) than any football (soccer) management games I've played so far.

PS3- Tales of Xillia 2: Currently playing until (around) Chapter 9 or 10, about its battle systems & any other things, Xillia 2 is much better than its predecessor. Also the mini-game is returned, which I feels that it's very important for every Tales games.
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 13:52   Link #3758
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
For me so far:

PC- Football Manager 2013: This game is indeed more complex, detailed, harder (to play) than any football (soccer) management games I've played so far.
If you find yourself overwhelmed I believe that the 2013 version has a classic/simple mode where stuff like training schedules are automated. I know I sometimes feel completely overwhelmed and I've been playing this game since 1993 or so.
Old 2013-07-24, 14:06   Link #3759
Jun pls

Currently on 3rd playthrough of Persona 4 Golden.
I love that game so much. I'm gonna play it till I get Tales of Xillia, haha
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 15:56   Link #3760
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Just got the platinum trophy for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves [PS3] and planning to do the same with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots [PS3]. Before the trophy support was added, I already finished the game 100%. Can't believe I have to start all over again! the chicken and big boss emblems are especially a pain to get.