AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-30, 19:29   Link #681
DestroKing

Umai-Fansubs is also searching for people interested in subbing the anime Bakegyamon. We will accept joint proposals for this project. PM DestroKing either here or in #umai @ irc.rizon.net if you're interested or for more details.
Old 2006-05-31, 17:27   Link #682
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

[ Position ] Editor, Timer, Translator check
[ Group ] Kanjisub
[ Projects ] Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

contact Soshen to #kanjisub @ irc.rizon.net
or use pufferbacco_@hotmail.com

We need a Editor!
Old 2006-05-31, 20:44   Link #683
Harukalover
In exile

The Renewed Anime Universe team is looking for new people to help with our current projects: Disgaea and Soul Link.

Positions needed are:
Translators
Typesetters (Experience required)

All other positions are welcome as well.

Come to our recruit channel at #animeu-recruit@irc.rizon.net
Or our main channel at #animeu@irc.rizon.net

You can also PM me or send me an email at: suzumiyaharukalover@yahoo.com

Last edited by Harukalover; 2006-06-05 at 13:39.
Old 2006-06-01, 11:39   Link #684
Suikun

Positions:
- Italian to English Translator
- Japanese to English Translator

Projects:
PM me here for the projects I have in mind, however, I'll consider suggestions on projects from the Japanese to English translator.

Contact Information:
PM me here on AnimeSuki, or e-mail me at e_man_h@yahoo.com
I'll also occasionally be on AIM as RasenganStrike, although your best bet is to just PM me here or e-mail me.

Position Details:
We have one project at the moment that requires an Italian to English translator to get going (everything else is in place).

In addition, I have a few other projects in mind that I'll need a Japanese to English translator for, however, like I said, I'll be open to any project suggestions under the strict condition that the show is either not currently being subbed, or is being subbed severely poorly in some way.

The only real requirements for either translator (other than being fluent enough to accurately translate a 24 minute episode) is that he/she has the time and ability to translate one 24 minute episode every 1-2 weeks, barring any special circumstances. But, if you're unsure whether you can meet that requirement, apply anyway. Something is always better than nothing.

No prior fansubbing experience is required for either position.

Joint project(s) amongst other fansubbing groups that can supply a translator is also welcome.
Old 2006-06-03, 09:11   Link #685
Sir Alex

The Group: WinD
The Show: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
The Call: Translation.

Wind Fansubs, a group originally started as a learning venture by a few friends, has over the past 8 weeks undergone massive (read: total) staff turnover from its origins. Whatever it once was, it has now turned into what we feel is a highly competant and motivated group dedicated to subbing Higurashi at a decent pace with attention to quality and the specific details of the series. To this end, we're looking for anyone who might be interested, willing and able to assist with the task of translation. The only qualifications necessary are decent fluency in Japanese and the ability and willingness to keep in touch and communicate with the group on a reasonably regular basis. Communication is much more important to us than any sort of set schedule; any and all other concerns can all be worked around easily.

Anyone interested and willing to help can send me a PM on these forums, and/or find the group in channel #windfs on irc.rizon.net and message any operator. Thank you in advance.
Old 2006-06-04, 16:18   Link #686
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
#Anime-Himitsu is thinking of doing a joint with #Destiny-Fansubs on the Gundam Seed Destiny specials, but we need a translator so if you can help, please contact me at chibi.boiiii@gmail.com on IRC, or by PMing me through this forum. Our channel's on irc.rizon.net

we also need translators to finish the last 4 episodes of Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge for us and we also need one to translate the rest of Happy Seven as well. if you can help, please contact me.

for more info, visit these posts:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=515
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=625

if you can help in any other way, even if you can't translate, please contact me.
Old 2006-06-04, 20:36   Link #687
DodgyAussie

Group: Dodgy Fansubs
Positions: Translator, Timer
Projects: Mermaid's Scar, Ultraman, Mazinger-Z, Devilman, Sci-Fi Harry, Sentai Movies
IRC: #dodgyfansubs@irc.zirc.org (PM DodgyAussie)
e-mail: dodgytrans@miryokuteki.com
Old 2006-06-06, 06:32   Link #688
fflover2004

I'm a translator(*cough jap dame...*cough* chi..eng only *cough*) and I'm looking for groups who are interested in doing EITHER these two series in July 2006(Summer)...

1.) Tsuyokisu
2.) Tonagura!

If your group is interested in this, please let me know by e-mailing me at fish_yl@hotmail.com.

P.S: It's not a first-come-first-serve-basis, so feel free to e-mail me.

Closed! Thanks for all your overwhelming e-mails.

Last edited by fflover2004; 2006-06-07 at 22:49.
Old 2006-06-06, 19:58   Link #689
Xiao Feng
Perverted Translator

Send a message via AIM to Xiao Feng Send a message via MSN to Xiao Feng Send a message via Yahoo to Xiao Feng
Quote:
Originally Posted by fflover2004
I'm a translator(*cough jap dame...*cough* chi..eng only *cough*) and I'm looking for groups who are interested in doing EITHER these two series in July 2006(Summer)...

1.) Tsuyokisu
2.) Tonagura!

If your group is interested in this, please let me know by e-mailing me at fish_yl@hotmail.com.

P.S: It's not a first-come-first-serve-basis, so feel free to e-mail me.
fflover2004, i send you a pm , please check
Old 2006-06-06, 20:07   Link #690
pux

translator :s

I want to do some anime fansubs, but I've only done manga translations up to now~ i.e. I can do a volume in a day if I need to in a regular shounen manga. I'm sure doing anime would be easy for me for a side project. PM if you need a translator I'll do any series
Old 2006-06-07, 02:01   Link #691
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pux
I want to do some anime fansubs, but I've only done manga translations up to now~ i.e. I can do a volume in a day if I need to in a regular shounen manga. I'm sure doing anime would be easy for me for a side project. PM if you need a translator I'll do any series
PM sent
Old 2006-06-07, 04:13   Link #692
Prons
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by pux
I PM'd you, I hope we can work something out.
Old 2006-06-07, 08:29   Link #693
shinga
kiyoubinbou

orz is looking for timers (that scene time their own work) that don't disappear randomly and can work fairly quickly! We've got a couple of series that we're working on behind the scenes, as well as Kamisama Kazoku that you can work on if you please.

Applicants may PM shinga or acidflower on irc.rizon.net #orz
Old 2006-06-07, 08:56   Link #694
Nardi11011

Oops, sorry!

Last edited by Nardi11011; 2006-06-07 at 09:11.
Old 2006-06-07, 16:51   Link #695
Kouse-dono

Group: animedemand
Position: Translator(s), afx, and romatizing Karaoke
projects: Idaten Jump and Girls' High (High School Girls)

If anyone intrested to join our group and subtitle these two projects, let me know. Please PM me, come to the irc chat at #animedemand @ irc.rizon.net or e-mail me at staff.adn@gmail.com . We will look foward to hear from you guys. thank you. ^^

Last edited by Kouse-dono; 2006-06-09 at 19:43. Reason: typo.. ^^;;
Old 2006-06-08, 23:12   Link #696
Kanna
The Triad
*Fansubber

Yes, once in a blue moon....

Group: The Triad
Position: Encoder
Projects: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Mahjong Legend Akagi, other
Email: thetriad@comcast.net
IRC: #the-triad@irc.enterthegame.com (PM Kanna)

Requirements for encoder:
- Good knowledge of encoding tools including AVIsynth, vdubmod and Adobe After Effects
- For Adobe After Effects: Be able to produce and integrate onscreens (Check out our Higurashi episode previews for examples; You MUST be able to do this and more!)
- Tolerate criticism and be prepared to reencode until it's all right (That means being able to stand reencoding mutliple script revisions)
- Familiar with IRC
- Since we do ALL our releases in XViD, be sure you are proficient with this codec!
Old 2006-06-09, 10:01   Link #697
Kawool
地獄女

Send a message via MSN to Kawool
As some of us are v. busy/soon in vacations, we are looking for :

################################

Positions Timer & Typesetter
Group: KuroNeko
Projects: new series...this summer
Requirements: Must be experienced. AFX skills IF possible (but not necessary)
IRC Channel:#KuroNeko@ irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: admin@k-neko.net (recommended)

Only apply if motivated and feel free to email me if you have questions.

Thanks for reading.
Old 2006-06-09, 12:01   Link #698
[darkfire]
Give them the What For!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to [darkfire] Send a message via Yahoo to [darkfire]
THE GODDESS ARE CALLING YOU

Group: Megami-Anime
Projects: Zegapain, Kagihime, July Anime
Postions: All
IRC Channel: #Megami-Anime@irc.rizon.net, #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Do you have what it takes to be a fansubber. Can you deal with zombie leechers. Do you have an untapped potential to be the greatest, Timer, Translator, Encoder, Editor, Typsetter, and Distro that ever walked this earth. Than Megami-Anime is for your. Join our platoon at #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net and talked to any of the Squad Seargents (OPs).

You can now go back to your otaku lives.

--This message sponsored by Legion of fansubbers coalition.
Old 2006-06-09, 12:11   Link #699
Xiao Feng
Perverted Translator

Send a message via AIM to Xiao Feng Send a message via MSN to Xiao Feng Send a message via Yahoo to Xiao Feng
Smile addon

darkfire, i was going to post one, but you beat me to it, please ingore this post, or delete please
Old 2006-06-10, 08:08   Link #700
royal_ken
Disabled By Request

Looking for a group...

that is willing to hire me. I'm experienced at translating but I'd really like to try any other posts as well. It'd be great if someone could teach me. Either way, I still do translations for anime/manga so if someone can introduce me an interesting series I'm willing to help! Please PM me.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator