Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-02-02, 13:29   Link #301
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Rather than kill off, his Akumas just merge with each other... I think.
Yeah, the Earl would probably take the strongest possible Akuma to be merged and control their growth himself, he can't risk the Penultimate Akuma to form on a process dictated by no-one but himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Not them.

Crayak and it's Howlers.
Sorry, I know nothing of Animorphs, can someone educate me as to the parallel here
Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:22   Link #302
ThoHell

146 was a good chapter. Lvl 4 is too over whelming. So like the Noahs are 2nd strongest to the Earl, but why does this lvl 4 seem so much stronger than them? He's going to be taking on everyone in the black order himself, generals and all. Even a Noah couldn't do that with an army. And I know this can't be the only lvl 4, but they seem to make it as it's the first or something. I remember that modified Akuma said that Edo had was filled with lvl 3 Akumas and higher.... How does all this strength and power comparison work? This lvl 4 owned Allen with a flick.....A FLICK! Akuma's, I'm guessing, have the ability to keep on evolving and even surpass their maker and commanders in power....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:25   Link #303
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I hate every thing about that lvl 4 he looks way to UGLY
Old 2008-02-02, 19:00   Link #304
ser4

i wonder what is going to happen right now? if one of the generals is going to interfere or allen will get power up or....something else
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 21:50   Link #305
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Send a message via MSN to LucidLucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
i wonder what is going to happen right now? if one of the generals is going to interfere or allen will get power up or....something else
I dunno. I'm sure even though the General's, Allen and Leenalee can sync with there Innocence 100% they should still be able to evolve new and more powerful abilities. So one of them should have the ability to kill that Ugly Lv 4.
LucidLucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 21:51   Link #306
Ishe

Maybee a level five is actually...a Noah
Ishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 21:53   Link #307
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishe View Post
Noah's are not Akuma, they are human. Proof of that was when Allen scanned Road with his cursed eye in the Rewinding Town story arc, and the truth undeniably pointed out that she is human.

They have their free will, and the manga-ka hasn't explained yet why they chose to ally themselves with the Earl.

Although I think that Noahs are superhumans, particularly when Road recited upon her first meeting with Allen that they are the "true" apostles and the "true" humans.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 21:54   Link #308
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Quote:
I dont think so. It's already been said that the Noah are "born" from the Arc and each have a personality trait from Noah himself. So they cant be Akuma. Also they themselves have stated on numerous occasions that they're "superhuman". And Allens left-eye doesnt react to them, so they dont have a tortured soul.
Old 2008-02-02, 21:56   Link #309
LucidLucifer
LucidLucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
They have their free will, and the manga-ka hasn't explained yet why they chose to ally themselves with the Earl.
They dont align themselves "with" the Earl. He created them using the Arc.
Old 2008-02-02, 22:09   Link #310
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Akuma's, I'm guessing, have the ability to keep on evolving and even surpass their maker and commanders in power....
You are forgetting two things:

1. First, Akumas are a mixture of souls embedded within machines made of dark matter. They are pre-programmed as weapons to kill humans. No matter how much demonic they evolve to or to which extent they evolve akuma's are still machines. Their evolution is limited to their programming. The Earl woul not want that his precious toys upon reaching an insanely high-level of evolution will either start turning rogue or defective.

There is a reason why A) he installed a self-destruct mechanism in all of them that is triggered with the voice of his or the Noahs' commands, and B) likely he programmed them to conclude evolution once they finally reach a level in which their powers have been fully developed to their potential at the climax.

2. Second, Akumas are made of dark matter which is the polar opposite to the Innocence. If Akumas can evolve, then Innocence can evolve to the same or an even highly evolution level to counter the threat.
Innocence evolves along with its conformer. If the conformer has reached a new stage of consciousness realization and emotions, that translates to energy boost that helps the Innocence to grow, expand, and finally evolve as well.

Chaos2Frozen, a while ago mentioned that unlike humans, Akuma can evolve indefinitely.

I disagree with that statement. More correct should be that Akuma evolve as farther as their programming, dictated by the Earl, allows them to. Akuma have no free will due to the interference of dark matter by the Earl's fault.

Humans along with their Innocence can evolve beyond their far-reaching limits, as long as they are willing to do so. Innocence doesn't interfere with its conformer's free choice, but reserves the right to judge whether the conformers' actions are worthy or not.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 22:40   Link #311
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidLucifer View Post
They dont align themselves "with" the Earl. He created them using the Arc.
IIRC, the Earl did not create the Noah, merely that the descendants of Noah's family, the Clan of Noah, were born of Noah's Ark, and the family tree descends all the way down to the current Noah, Tyki, Jasdebi, Skinn, Road, Lulubell all included.

And yeah, I too agree with Guido's statement that an Akuma can only evolve as far as the Earl, its "Programmer" is willing, and that makes sense, as the Earl would not want, however tiny, to be threatened by the risk that an Akuma exceeding him in power would turn against him.
Old 2008-02-02, 22:48   Link #312
King Lycan
*IT Support

No i think akuma evolution isnt restricted by the earl's Programmer and i dont think an akuma can't turn on him he would just make them self-destruct
Old 2008-02-02, 23:25   Link #313
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Lycans View Post
No i think akuma evolution isnt restricted by the earl's Programmer and i dont think an akuma can't turn on him he would just make them self-destruct
Wait, if that was a typo and you meant to say : "I don't think An Akuma can turn on him" there have been converted Akumas.

If not, well, then if an Akuma evolves to an extent to EXCEED the Earl in power, assuming an Akuma's evolution can carry on indefinitely, then it would have amassed enough power to probably override the self-destruct mechanism....PROBABLY...

And when I say "Turn on the Earl", I don't mean by its own accord since an Akuma has no free will, but if something interferes with the evolutionary process, and possibly alters the Akumas' disposition....then that would be a problem for the Earl.
Old 2008-02-03, 01:24   Link #314
ThoHell

Quote:
Maybe he is referring to power wise? Even though this lvl 4 seems to be owning a lot more than any Noah......And indeed it's ugly, but it has halos! Lol I guess even with the halos they're still damn freaky!
Old 2008-02-03, 02:17   Link #315
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Maybe he is referring to power wise? Even though this lvl 4 seems to be owning a lot more than any Noah......And indeed it's ugly, but it has halos! Lol I guess even with the halos they're still damn freaky!
Actually, IIRC, Awakened Tyki was giving Allen quite the bashing as well, until Cross stepped in, that is.

Old 2008-02-03, 03:16   Link #316
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Actually, IIRC, Awakened Tyki was giving Allen quite the bashing as well, until Cross stepped in, that is.

Yeah but Allen last and held up for a bit was the thing. He got owned with a flick. He's out cold and beyond messed up without even an effort from that lvl 4. Allen survived like 5 secs...........of actual combat that was.....
Old 2008-02-03, 04:58   Link #317
Fynal_Fyre
Inactive Member

Yeah, true indeed, but to give him credit, Awakened Tyki was driven Insane by the effects of the Sword of Exorcism, and we all know that a bloodlusted opponent is less of a threat than one who thinks in battle, like that Lv. 4 Akuma.

However, I do think Allen got owned way faster with the Lv. 4 though. Speaks mountains about its power eh?
Old 2008-02-04, 00:21   Link #318
Cinocard

First of all, i am new here, so Hi to everybody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Yeah, true indeed, but to give him credit, Awakened Tyki was driven Insane by the effects of the Sword of Exorcism, and we all know that a bloodlusted opponent is less of a threat than one who thinks in battle, like that Lv. 4 Akuma.

However, I do think Allen got owned way faster with the Lv. 4 though. Speaks mountains about its power eh?
Eh, i don't think that the level 4 needed to "think" to beat allen that pathetic. Indeed if it were bloodlust like Tykki, Allen would have gone instead of just out cold.
However Innocence and Akuma can evolve many times, giving the same to the Noah, nothing guarantees that a Noah can't achieve new absolute power somehow
And i'm pretty sure that an Akuma can't develove indefinitely, as we see, the Earl uses human souls to create Akuma. For me it's like an energy core for the akuma to work, the further they evolve, the more orgirinal souls are consumed. Once the soul completely disappear, we can say the ultimate akuma is born.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 15:04   Link #319
astranagun

So...we should be at that point already based on what Allen saw,no...?
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 19:08   Link #320
King Lycan
*IT Support

i wonder wat the generals doing i think they sensed the lvl 4 akuma

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural