AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-26, 03:27   Link #121
iceyfw

wow. just the fact Shiotarou (author) keeps bringing up clues as to who the real sister is keeps me in suspense. but hopefully it doesn't drag forever and more girls keep coming in... i wonder if it will turn out to be another dead end if Youske ever gets his hands on the photo of the girl wearing the necklace.

and im rooting for mayu not being his sister
Old 2008-09-26, 03:29   Link #122
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But it seems only Ayu and Nayu seem to be seriously in love with Yusuke. I mean Nayu has been in love with him for such a long time, while Ayu really loves him strongly. So its only Mayu who isnt serious about her love for Yusuke like she hasnt shown her devotion for her love that much compared to Ayu and Nayu. So I m guessing Mayu is his real sister,Ayu will become his girlfriend and poor Nayu after she realizes Yusuke doesnt love her will go back to California.Its a shame though coz Nayu reminds me of Lala and for once I would like to see a girl introduced the last in a harem manga win her love coz at most times its usually the girl the hero meets 1st is the one he ends up with.Anyways I am rooting for Mayu to end up with Yusuke but its not gnna be unless Yusuke starts to feel strongly for her
Aren't you mixing the girls up? Ayu is the short dark-haired girl who acts pretty much as a tsundere and only showed her real romantic affection in 1 or 2 chapters. Mayu on the other hand (long red hair) so far has shown the most romantic interest by far. Before the pendant showed the name Nayu the two were even dating and almost kissed in a love hotel (!) . Guess you better check the names and tell us what you really mean cause this way around it doesn't make too much sense .
Old 2008-09-26, 03:33   Link #123
Dark Mage

I just came across the raw for 20 but I cant read it.
spoiler for chapter 20

Oh sorry I guess I wasnt clear enoygh. Yes Mayu was indeed dating Yusuke but after the name Nayu came up and they broke up, she didnt show much affection compared to Ayu. Like when Nayu kisses Yusuke, she showed almost no reacton. But this was all before I read chapter 18, now I know that she can be jealous as well and Yusuke cares most about her like he apologises to her everytime she sees him with Nayu. I was rooting for her as they make a good couple but chapter 20 really put me off my mood. Can someone please teach me how to use the spoiler option. I know its a dumb question but please someone please help out as O need to post smthing

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2008-09-26 at 03:44.
Old 2008-09-26, 04:12   Link #124
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I just came across the raw for 20 but I cant read it.
spoiler for chapter 20

Oh sorry I guess I wasnt clear enoygh. Yes Mayu was indeed dating Yusuke but after the name Nayu came up and they broke up, she didnt show much affection compared to Ayu. Like when Nayu kisses Yusuke, she showed almost no reacton. But this was all before I read chapter 18, now I know that she can be jealous as well and Yusuke cares most about her like he apologises to her everytime she sees him with Nayu. I was rooting for her as they make a good couple but chapter 20 really put me off my mood. Can someone please teach me how to use the spoiler option. I know its a dumb question but please someone please help out as O need to post smthing
When in post mode use the rightmost symbol in the top toolbar, the triangle with the exclamation mark, to either wrap a marked text in spoiler tags or press it before writing the text to write the spoiler between [spoiler ] and [/spoiler]

Spoiler for :

Last edited by Waven; 2008-09-26 at 04:27.
Old 2008-09-26, 05:01   Link #125
Dark Mage

Thanks for that help Waven and yeah you are right that was exactly what I wanted to say. I hope that what you are saying indeed comes true coz the poor girl didnt even take part in the concert coz she didnt wanna learn the truth and just become his immouto
Old 2008-09-26, 16:15   Link #126
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
When in post mode use the rightmost symbol in the top toolbar, the triangle with the exclamation mark, to either wrap a marked text in spoiler tags or press it before writing the text to write the spoiler between [spoiler ] and [/spoiler]

Spoiler for :
Spoiler for stuff:
Old 2008-09-26, 19:21   Link #127
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Spoiler for stuff:
Even with chapter 20 translated it'd be still hard to tell what the mother is up to. She's definitely trying to guide any development but still unknown in which direction.
Old 2008-09-26, 22:00   Link #128
Dark Mage

The question is will the mother tell Yusuke about the truth oz otherwise the feelings between Mayu and Yusuke will only grow. Anyways anyone got any idea how long this manga gonna be? My guess is its gonna span their highschool life, like they just started their highschool and anyone knows what is its rank in Japan, like how popular is it in Japan because I dont want another MxO. I just hope Mayu isnt his sister
Old 2008-10-08, 04:32   Link #129
blade82

Spoiler for chap.20b:
Old 2008-10-08, 06:24   Link #130
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Spoiler for chap.20b:
That's what the author wants us to believe, like that it is Ayu when they found out the pendant was hers or that i belongs to Nayu when they saw the 'N' on it. Unless this series is ending soon i wouldn't draw conclusions yet as it seems almost granted this 'evidence' is proving to be false sooner or later.
Old 2008-10-08, 12:29   Link #131
Dark Mage

I want Mayu to end up with Yousuke as I have been rooting for them for a long time but something hit me. I just hope what Waven says is right but even without the necklace I have a bad feeling that Mayu is his real sister as she is the one who calls him ONII-CHAN while Ayu just calls him Yousuke and he has the same hair colour as Mayu and Mayu was the first girl introduced as his sister. I hope my own thoughts are wrong but apart from this could the mother want to hide what she saw in the photo coz she wants to give the girls time to figure out what they actually feel about Yousuke? Like if their love towards Yousuke is actually a love for a brother or a guy?Like how Mayu was confused when Yousuke confessed to her because she couldnt make up her mind about the love she felt for him was just a brotherly affection or like a boyfriend? The mother just maybe wants them to figure this out themseves rather than some evidence turning up and they are forced to accept
Old 2008-10-08, 12:34   Link #132
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Gah I just realized, this manga is turing into Onegai Twins.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2008-10-08, 16:12   Link #133
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I hope Mayu isn't the real sister...

Anyway, I have this weird feeling that neither of them are his sister.
Old 2008-10-09, 09:30   Link #134
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

after making a long w8 finaly the plot thickens or is that just my hormones??

any way i soo like mayu to he the sister hehehehe
Old 2008-11-01, 17:22   Link #135
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

anyone wanna tell me the japanese title for this? *like using kanji or w/e*
Old 2008-11-01, 21:33   Link #136
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Isnt a dna test easier?

Im still at chapter 4 but i cant find not one good point about yousuke. The guy is stupid, useless and the worse brother someone could ever have.... wtf is he getting nose-bleeds from his own sister !? >.<
Old 2008-11-01, 21:35   Link #137
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
anyone wanna tell me the japanese title for this? *like using kanji or w/e*
Title: あゆまゆ
Old 2008-11-02, 10:02   Link #138
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

thanks alot!
Old 2008-11-02, 14:50   Link #139
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
thanks alot!
You know it's the same as the translated English title right? Just without the space between the names...
Old 2008-11-07, 21:06   Link #140
AdventSleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Isnt a dna test easier?

Im still at chapter 4 but i cant find not one good point about yousuke. The guy is stupid, useless and the worse brother someone could ever have.... wtf is he getting nose-bleeds from his own sister !? >.<

Wow.. I can't believe I never thought of just doing a DNA test. It would make everything in the story so simple rather than finding some necklace

And about him being some stupid useless guy.. isn't that true for many stories out there?
Closed Thread