AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-04, 22:19   Link #1381
velvet nightmare

we might get a 'i liked you after all' but then haruto will turn around and be like, sorry, eba is over there, kind of like the honoka character

though i think this is doubtful, kanzaki is way too cold right now and i think the interference with the insane little sister really did a number on the two
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 22:56   Link #1382
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
hmm, i'm wondering if haruto and kanzaki are really over, i just have the feeling that they may get together again though it might be just temporary
willing to put my money it will be permanent in a year or so
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 12:20   Link #1383
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

ch. 63 finally, the mystery is......

Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-05, 12:24   Link #1384
H23

I'm too lazy and I'm at work right now - someone mind describing what happened in this chapter?
Old 2009-10-05, 13:50   Link #1385
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

so what do you guys think: will the new girl really be trouble? if so what kind of trouble? or will she even be helpful in strengthening Haruto's and Eba's relationship?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:37   Link #1386
Dark Mage

LoL! She gives Haruto the Nanami-Shoulder( way too cold) but man she looks hot in casual clothes.
Old 2009-10-05, 14:42   Link #1387
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

New chapter out already? And I was enjoying talking without fear of spoilers... bummer. Guess I'll return after the scanlation is done.
Old 2009-10-05, 14:47   Link #1388
Kikuchi

Spoiler for Basic outline of chp 63:
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 16:05   Link #1389
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Spoiler for Basic outline of chp 63:

Spoiler for lolol:
Old 2009-10-05, 20:20   Link #1390
ShootingStars

yay for hot model
Old 2009-10-05, 21:15   Link #1391
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Haha ok now sure this has been said before about how charcters look in Seo's work but given that new lass is hawt, can't help but think Eba with darker hair

Wonder what role she is gonna play, hope its something that adds spice to the story!
Old 2009-10-05, 22:00   Link #1392
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Haha ok now sure this has been said before about how charcters look in Seo's work but given that new lass is hawt, can't help but think Eba with darker hair

Wonder what role she is gonna play, hope its something that adds spice to the story!
It is not accident that she is in third year, but what is more rare is that Haruto had never seen her in school before. Anyway, I can see them getting close during the time they work together and developing feelings, and she graduating and leaving for guess where, TOKYO.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 13:44   Link #1393
justavisitor

The look from that new girl seems a little bit weird to me...actually the art from this chapter seems a little bit different...probably I am too sensitive

and I bet there has to be more than one school in Haruto's area..so it's possible that Haruto never sees her before (just a guess, I don't know a thing about japan's educational system)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 19:16   Link #1394
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
and I bet there has to be more than one school in Haruto's area..so it's possible that Haruto never sees her before (just a guess, I don't know a thing about japan's educational system)
I believe Haruto told Eba that their school is the only one in town when she first appeared.
Old 2009-10-06, 19:52   Link #1395
Johnny
Working the bags...

If he lives out in the boonies like it's stated then there shouldn't be that many schools close to each other...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 01:31   Link #1396
ShootingStars

for anyone interested while waiting for translation

i posted piano tutorials of the suzuka main theme and tooi hi no kizuato, for lovers of suzuka! just youtube search suzuka piano tutorial
Old 2009-10-07, 03:13   Link #1397
mammothb

damn why does this feel like suzuka where yamato and yui worked together too?
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 04:26   Link #1398
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
damn why does this feel like suzuka where yamato and yui worked together too?
why reinvent the wheel? it worked for Suzuka. In most manga, a third component for a love triangle if not met in school, she/he is met in a part time job.
Old 2009-10-07, 08:55   Link #1399
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I believe Haruto told Eba that their school is the only one in town when she first appeared.
Thanks for the info...wow, Haruto's place is really living in an isolated region it seems...
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 11:18   Link #1400
LCeh

So he is only gonna work there for 5 days apparently. Wonder on which day the train wreck will begin.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life