AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-05-20, 04:42   Link #81
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Were you able to get to Milly's ending when Rai saved her from her arranged marriage interviews?
Yes I have actually. I've cleared all Ashford routes besides Nina's... I'm not going near Nina's ending.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 09:15   Link #82
Yamiro
Lux ex Silesia

Send a message via MSN to Yamiro
I got Nina's ending... by accident. I was chasing someone else and ... got her instead. That was... weird.

darthfury78, do you have any problems at Ashford? I have found a good guide, so if you want I can send you the link
Yamiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 09:17   Link #83
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Translating that thing you sent me btw, ED. Slowly...but it's going!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 11:16   Link #84
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamiro View Post
I got Nina's ending... by accident. I was chasing someone else and ... got her instead. That was... weird.

darthfury78, do you have any problems at Ashford? I have found a good guide, so if you want I can send you the link
Yes. go ahead and send me the link through my PM. Also, was Nina's ending that bad? It seems that Rai is actually the playable version for the game since Lelouch had to be in the story. It sucks that Rolo was the only character to be transfered into the second season.

Are there any plans for Bandai to release a sequel to Lost Colors? It's too bad that the game was never imported outside of Japan. It might have been just as popular as the DVD's.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 13:07   Link #85
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Darthfury I'm taking your post to the Lost Colors thread. We're off topic. This thread is meant for translation, not talk about Lost Colors. Please understand the functionality of each thread accordingly.

...Sorry. Old habit.
Old 2010-05-21, 07:26   Link #86
Paladinoras
Pancakes

ED, done with the scene you requested... Hope that you get it already.

Old 2010-05-21, 20:24   Link #87
Silverwipe

got on that one... worker... err... translation... what am i supposed to do... with it? BTW - i hope i did the right scene. It's with those goof balls with the mask on the face pretending to be Zero.

P.S.: i will be gone the next two weeks soul-searching for the woman of my dreams... a.k.a wondering around one of the globes countries visiting stuff with hope of a sweet encounter... THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!
Silverwipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 20:59   Link #88
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Good luck with your...search, Silverwipe. I'm sure the "woman of your dreams" is waiting out there for you somewhere.

Anyway, thank you Palad for the corrections. Now that I have it, I should be able to have a good copy out by tomorrow.

As for the rest of the translation, things are going slow. Right now I'm doing the "Nunnally kidnapping" scene, which has a LOT of content, especially since there's quite a few choices in it. I still haven't decided how to go on in the game from here. Anyone have any advice?
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 21:12   Link #89
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
As for the rest of the translation, things are going slow. Right now I'm doing the "Nunnally kidnapping" scene, which has a LOT of content, especially since there's quite a few choices in it. I still haven't decided how to go on in the game from here. Anyone have any advice?
I only really one choice, and that was the one where you either go to save Nunnally from in the water system or go to the school cathedral to catch Mao?

As for the gameplay, I suggest trying a C.C. ending, we already have bits and pieces of translated work on that ending already. So maybe go after Mao? It's been so long since I've played Geass route I can't remember.

I also gave you the scene with Rolo vague translation... Did I? I can't remember. Memories been jumbled lately.

I'll send you the translation for C.C. ending. Almost certain I didn't give you it.
Old 2010-05-22, 00:37   Link #90
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Oh, great to know ED, well, tell me if you have any more scenes that need correcting... XD

Old 2010-05-22, 16:03   Link #91
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I've finally posted the corrected version of the scene onto the site! Thanks once again for your corrections, I was able to clean up the translation much better. (I added FINAL to the end of the file name to indicate the change.)

Since you seem eager to continue working on this, I was wondering if you could help me with some other scenes? First is the one with Ohgi in the public park on the first day of the game in the morning, then the one with Tamaki at midday at the same location and day. I especially uncertain about the Ohgi one. I'll send you the scenes in a few minutes. And thanks once again for all your help.
Old 2010-05-23, 08:41   Link #92
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I've now finished Day 16! Here we finally have the automatic scene where Nunnally gets kidnapped and when Mao finally dies. (You can also Geass Lelouch, if you want.) Besides that, not much else for this day, besides two new scenes with Lelouch in his room at the clubhouse, one in the evening and one at night. I've also changed the times for a scene with Milly in the student council room, as apparently it can happen at night as well as in the evening. (Once again, I have to stress that the days and times that I put up here are rough at best; I really have no way of knowing the exact times when a scene can occur, so make sure not to take my word for it.)
Old 2010-05-23, 11:40   Link #93
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Working on the scene you gave me btw, ED.

Should be done within a few days.

Old 2010-06-05, 11:53   Link #94
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I've been a bit occupied by exams and such, but I've still managed to find some time to translate! Unfortunately, I have only two new scenes for Day 17 this time, both during midday; one is a scene with Lelouch, Suzaku, and Nina in the student council room (Warning: many insinuations and misunderstandings in this one), and a scene with C.C. at the park (I hate to say it, this has to be my most uncertain translation yet; please be patient with this sketchy translation until a better one is made). The rest of the day is taken up by a LONG automatic scene, which includes the battle to rescue Tohdoh, so be warned that this one will probably take some time to complete. (Not to mention I still have a few exams left to complete.) As always, I'll try to update again as soon as I can.

Also, Palad, how goes the work with the scenes I gave you? As you might have already guessed, once you're finished with them, I'd like your help with that C.C. scene I recently did. It's not urgent, though, so just tell me when you can take a look at it.
Old 2010-06-05, 13:32   Link #95
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Also, I forgot to mention, the background screenshots for the Britannian Route have been completed, thanks to Yamiro. Take a look at it if you're interested.
Old 2010-06-08, 05:27   Link #96
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Sorry about the delay ED, I am working on those two scenes you gave me, but I have been amazingly busy so it's sort of held back. I'll finish it soon tho.

Old 2010-06-09, 15:31   Link #97
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I've finally finished Day 17! I've uploaded the latest automatic scene 16, as well as the third knightmare battle to rescue Tohdoh that goes with it. (It wasn't as long to translate as usual, as they were no countdown choices in this one.) Now I'm on to day 18, which will probably take a little while to do, as this is another point in the game where it switches to a brand new batch of scenes. Expect them sometime next week or a little after!
Old 2010-06-09, 15:52   Link #98
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

You are getting closer to the Rolo scene Eternal Dreamer. I hope the translation I found for you is helpful. (A reminder: Pistol = bad. Flashbang = Good. Geass = bad. Use flashbang = Good.)

I'm going to look through youtube comments to see if I can't find any translations I can patchwork for you. Hopefully they will be accurate since I'd hate to slow you down.

Still working on getting that new computer. Hopefully I'll get to the document switching when I get the computer. (Tried on library, it didn't work.)

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-06-10 at 08:43. Reason: ...Typos.
Old 2010-06-16, 19:38   Link #99
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I've completed Day 18 at last! This time we have a bunch of new scenes, most of them including Tohdoh and the Four Holy Blades at the Black Knights hideout: first in the morning is Suzaku in the student council room (careful: he's once again in self-righteous mode), Chiba at the Black Knights hideout's hangar, Senba in the lounge, and Tohdoh in the command center; for midday we first have an automatic scene with C.C. comforting you (in her own way) over the loss of the Gekka, then Shirley in the student council room (this one is sad, as it's here we begin to see how she has forgotten about "Lulu"), Tohdoh at the hangar, and Asahina in the lounge; in the evening we have only Urabe at the hangar; and finally, at night, we have Lelouch in his room (once again talking about his past), Rakshata in the hangar, and Zero in the command center. I've now finally started to near the end of the Geass Route (wow, has it been an entire school year already since I first started this project?), so expect the translation of Rai's "final" scene at the Geass ruins in the next two weeks or so. (As long as I don't get slowed down by anything.) Once I finish, I'll probably fiddle a little to see if I can change the ending in that route (you know, with either Nunnally or C.C.), but after that I'll probably be heading to the next route right away. (I'm trying to choose between the Britannian and Black Knights routes. I should have decided when the time comes. If anyone wishes for me to translate a particular one first, please tell me; I'm open to any suggestions.) The next update should be in less than a week this time, if all goes as plan, so expect Day 19 soon!

And Arbitres, thanks for the advice once again. But, just so you know, I'll be translating all the possible choices, including the dead ends, even if it's a bit...bloody. I just wish I could find someone to translate the video that appears at the end , as I, like I've always said, can only translate typed text. (I'll use the translation for C.C. you gave me, so I least it's not completely hopeless.) But that's for another time. I'll focus on what I have for now.
Old 2010-06-16, 20:05   Link #100
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
And Arbitres, thanks for the advice once again. But, just so you know, I'll be translating all the possible choices, including the dead ends, even if it's a bit...bloody. I just wish I could find someone to translate the video that appears at the end , as I, like I've always said, can only translate typed text. (I'll use the translation for C.C. you gave me, so I least it's not completely hopeless.) But that's for another time. I'll focus on what I have for now.
There aren't any words spoken during Rolo slasher cutscene or the Geass ending. All you get out of the slasher cut scene is a bit of a splatter, as for Geass ending... Nope. Just really sad music.

Since the cutscenes are straight from the anime why not use translations of those? I could do that since I have the DVDs.

I'm also surprised to see your progress. I... Really didn't expect to see that much.

If you want a challenge try Britannian route, if you want some translation completed (since some of geass route events is also Knk routes.)

I'd love to see you translate Kuro no Kishidan route first, but that's me.