AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 19:31   Link #9661
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think after Haruto sent that text message, then Yuzuki blocked his number. Haruto made a simple mistake, but sometimes simple can go to enormous if you don't fix it properly. Haruto has to find a way to get Yuzuki's forgiveness.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 19:35   Link #9662
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think you may be mistaken on the "taking for granted" part.
It's not the mistake he made, that was a simple mistake.
It's the what comes after part, he was expecting Yuzuki to show up next day and let him say sorry and what, thinking this was all just one little mishap but that wasn't the case therefore "taking her for granted".
Also the follow up to this is, instead of telling her he was wrong, he's sorry and would like to see her and talk things over(the easy route for any man) he says what he said, something you really don't wanna say really(I won't say "shouldn't" as people have their ways but I guess either way you really don't want to message someone what Haruto did as an "apology">__<).
He did take her for granted in that whatever he said or done after the mistake would be ok but it wasn't.

Yuzuki maybe overreacting but that's how she's been since the start, she is spoiled and Haruto should really know that part of her. How he seemingly can't handle that part of her to some degree by now is abit puzzling but Haruto is a bumbling fool after all.
I suppose not following her at the start and that godawful message could be considered as taking her for granted in a way...but considering it IS Haruto who's as dense as osmium (yes, I looked it up) I don't think he was so much as taking her for granted as he was dumbfounded and didn't really know what to do when she ran away...
The message was just stupidity at it's finest...

Though...Yuzuki is also quite guilty of taking Haruto for granted...she has been as guilty of this, if not more, recently and the way she's acting like a spoiled princess making a tantrum isn't helping.

You'd think that after all he's done and considering his current situation, she'd at least give him a break after she cooled off her head...

End of the day...my problem is simply the way she's handling it all. True, Haruto messed up bad, I've said it before, I've being saying it since the beginning and I will keep saying it...but the way she's overreacting is just hurting my brain -.-
Be mad, go take a walk...go stay at your sisters for the night...then go back home and have a talk about it...not go missing for 3 days and then come back not even giving him the chance to talk.
Communication people! One of the most important things to have in a relationship >_>
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:53   Link #9663
Xaturas

Ok so I've read the last chapter.
I still hold my opinion she's as bitchy as they can get, Suzuka levels reached.
Dude may got angry and send a little smirky sms but her blocking his cellphone and not talking for 3 days is overdoing it.
So he contacted her friends (some knitting circle or something) his neghbour and even her sister. No one knew where the ice queen went for 3 days, as far as it goes she may have been in a love hotel with some old guy.
Then she comes back like nothing happened, see that her supposed to be BF is almost dying from trying to find her, even considering to fill out missing person report. And what does she do? She ignores him and even barks at him like he was some ugly smelly dirty hobo that asked her for some coin for booze while she was on some bad period.

I may just read this knim arc, just to see and hope that on their vacation, Haruto will get hit by some smexy women's just to piss her off and see that she thinks that he should thank god that she decided to go out with him is a wrong thinking.
Dude could have enough *meat* to have a different one every day of the week, if he was a playa. And here she behaves like she is the only one that was the only one even considering getting near him.
Old 2012-08-06, 03:29   Link #9664
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Though...Yuzuki is also quite guilty of taking Haruto for granted...she has been as guilty of this, if not more, recently and the way she's acting like a spoiled princess making a tantrum isn't helping.
Actually, no. She has been helping him out of multiple fixes recently (actually, to a degree that he began to feel a little bit disheartened - think back to the club recruitments) and been a picture-perfect supportive and attentive GF in the recent past.

The main underlying problem which many of you guys seem to be overlooking is that when you start little "joint projects" like the trip, and then subsequently find out that you attribute different levels of importance to it, it breeds disappointment. Yuzuki was seriously looking forward to the trip, but from what Yuzuki could see, Haruto didn't really seem to care much. Stuff like this needs to be handled with care.

And I really need to shake my head in amazement at some of you. If Haruto would take your brilliant advice and "get some", he wouldn't have his harem anymore. It's the fact that he is NOT a player which makes him appealing to girls. Just think back at how strongly he was ostracized for returning to Yuzuki, and how long it took to mend this.

Last edited by Mentar; 2012-08-06 at 03:40.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 07:57   Link #9665
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Actually, no. She has been helping him out of multiple fixes recently (actually, to a degree that he began to feel a little bit disheartened - think back to the club recruitments) and been a picture-perfect supportive and attentive GF in the recent past.

The main underlying problem which many of you guys seem to be overlooking is that when you start little "joint projects" like the trip, and then subsequently find out that you attribute different levels of importance to it, it breeds disappointment. Yuzuki was seriously looking forward to the trip, but from what Yuzuki could see, Haruto didn't really seem to care much. Stuff like this needs to be handled with care.

And I really need to shake my head in amazement at some of you. If Haruto would take your brilliant advice and "get some", he wouldn't have his harem anymore. It's the fact that he is NOT a player which makes him appealing to girls. Just think back at how strongly he was ostracized for returning to Yuzuki, and how long it took to mend this.
I'm not even gonna bother anymore...you obviously see a saint in Yuzuki that I can't see. So why bother...
To me she's not only greatly overreacting but also guilty of some of the things Haruto has been accused of.

I'm not saying he should "get some" from another girl but I'm not really much of a Yuzuki supporter after this little tantrum she's pulling (I somewhat was before this) so if they end up breaking up and he goes to one of the other girls...I certainly won't blame him.
Old 2012-08-06, 10:26   Link #9666
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

The number of pages of comments generated in the last few days leads me to believe that that KNIM has struck a chord which resonates with the readers' real lives. This arc is not the random drama often seen of car accidents, random girls falling for the MC, or mis-heard conversations. This is everyday life of hurt feelings and miscommunication.

I am amazed at the number of posters who seem to agree with the guy in the store that he should just "Tell her off" or pick up some random girl or move back home to another girl. Others try to parcel out blame like it is 60% Haruto's fault, 40% Eba's. Some dwell on his shortcomings as a lover while others call her an ice queen or a bitch. She is neither. She is FEMALE and female brains generate logic and emotions unknown and unknowable to males.

There are three rules for dealing with the female of the species:
1) When you are wrong, apologize.
2) When she is wrong, apologize.
3) When you don't have the slightest idea what is wrong, apologize.

Why should the mighty male ego demean itself to deal with such beings? For companionship, for the prospect of some fun in the bedroom, and yes for love. Above all else he loves Eba and the other available girls are not interchangable.

So I find Eba's actions completely believable. Right or wrong does not apply to hurt feelings. The one part which was excessive in relation to the offense was disappearing for three days without contacting family or friends. That almost became a police matter.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 11:18   Link #9667
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

If a woman is being unreasonable in some way I'm not going to bow my head and apologize...much in the same way that I do NOT want any woman to bow her head and apologize to me when I'm being unreasonable (obviously being in an unreasonable state of mind will give me instant gratification but when the dust settles I'd feel as horrible as I was to her).

Not all women are illogical and unknown beings from another dimensions, like you're making them out to be. I was raised by a divorced mother and two sisters along with a female cousin in the same street. I've had more interaction with women than with men my whole life (I have 1 guy friend for years and a handful of buddies that I easily lose contact with) and while I HAVE found plenty of women that if you don't follow those three rules you get nowhere with them...I've also found plenty that aren't like that. Usually these are the, older, more mature and levelheaded out of the bunch...as opposed to the spoiled, more immature ones who most certainly follow that train of thought (there are exceptions, as with everything).

No man or woman is a being above another to which you should bow and apologize when you think they are in the wrong. That is NOT a real relationship...always agreeing with your partner even when you think otherwise just for the sake of keeping them happy does not a true loving relationship make. Understanding your partner, talking things out, finding a common ground and so on...those are the foundations for a great, loving relationship. Saying things like "You're right, I'm wrong. Sorry." just to appease the partner is the same as sweeping dirt under the rug...it'll fix the situation now...but in reality it's only hiding it temporarily.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:46   Link #9668
ccie20012

I personally do not blame Eba. I'm worried for her. I hope all is well with her.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 15:56   Link #9669
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
I personally do not blame Eba. I'm worried for her. I hope all is well with her.
Ohh how I wish those times when ppl were speculating about her having magical manga cancer, would come back. It was damn fun when people were wondering why she behaved like a headless chicken, best was the magical cancer or other sickness.
Old 2012-08-06, 16:36   Link #9670
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Why is it both GE and KNIM always NEEDs to be in sync with RAGE.

For once can only one have Rage, so we can escape to the other?

*sigh*

Eba... RAGE!... u made the dude move from his home town, the dude is obviously stuck to you like crazy glue.. why are u trying to detach yourself from him, when others arround you are looking to fill your SPOT without thinking twice?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 16:55   Link #9671
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
well WTF was that. i was not expecting this and im still honestly trying to digest what hell i just read. Why the hell does Seo go from one extreme to the other. Its no shocker that i have never been a Yuzuki fan and she has been bitchy before but this kind of new for her. Yet Haurto is the biggest problem right now, just like in the past. I could forgive him for multiple bonehead moves in the past but his guy is nearing adulthood and it doesnt seem like hes really moved on from teenage years. oh well i need to read it one more time before i give my real thoughts. THis is just my initial reaction.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:11   Link #9672
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Next time Eba goes crazy like this, she gonna burn the house and leave. lol
Old 2012-08-06, 17:23   Link #9673
DarkRaven
GOD

lol that eba sure is dangerous haha
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 17:27   Link #9674
Athena
The Power of One

Hmm...read it.
Favorite part was...
Asuka.
Old 2012-08-07, 05:59   Link #9675
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Hmm...read it.
Favorite part was...
Asuka.
Can't agree more.

That carefree, happy-go-lucky attitude and willingness to bring up the past in a joking manner....ALL MY LOVE TO YOU ASUKA.

Haruto you useless bastard, quit being a bitch and man up already!

Part of me is wishing that Eba meets another guy during the trip and dumps Haruto, teaching him once and for all that Eba is not worth the time and effort. Then, he hooks up with either of the A pair. (Asuka/Akari)

Then, my outlook on this manga will change dramatically.

Until Seo adds another arc on chapter 349 bringing Eba back into the fold because her parents died. Then I'll stop reading entirely.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 11:36   Link #9676
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Hmm...read it.
Favorite part was...
Asuka.
I agree it was pretty funny how she called Haruto out on all his bullshit and even though she was just teasing him, he still felt guilty as hell.

I still maintain that one of the hottest the girls in series should not have been written off. Stop this foolishness and bring back Akari
Old 2012-08-13, 06:11   Link #9677
lightbringer
M9000

At this point, reading the manga, I only have one thing to say: Not this shit again */facepalm*.

And it was going so well for a while... but you need drama since drama sells.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 04:44   Link #9678
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 194 spoilers:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 13:09   Link #9679
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Fuck that I fucking love it.

Best wingman ever.

Give me more of this sappy shit.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 13:28   Link #9680
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just read the latest chapter. Turns out Yuzuki wasn't entirely mad at Haruto and knew she overreacted. She just felt left out from his future planning or something like that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life