AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-09, 13:14   Link #441
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Too bad the feet service was minimal.
Sure, though the little scene with Haruka putting her socks on is enough for now. When you have a raging foot fetish like i do, you take what you can get. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I enjoyed the small scenes with the other girls too. I think I'm going to like Ai a lot. My favorite is still Haruka for now, followed closely by Kaoru, but this may change with the next arc.
I'll call you inhuman if Kaoru doesn't become your favorite after her arc. j/k

& Ai is my second favorite. So looking forward to seeing her arc animated.
Old 2010-07-09, 13:49   Link #442
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
Am I alone on wishing Hibiki was a choice? There's something about her that appeals me more than most of these girls....
count me in, I've liked her since the start, is a pity we won't get her route, would make for some great conflict between her and Haruka

2nd ep also confirms what I've been thinking for a while now, Rihoko is def the cutest girl in this series.
I like how Miya acts around Haruka, jealous spoiled little sister is terribly cute to me

I'm a little slow here but just noticed that Tanaka Keiko is the lass that sits behind Jun

oh and lol at the paper throwing, now that really brings back memories, used to throw paper or bits of eraser at each other, mostly in my Religious Education classes.
This series surprisingly has come the closest to reminding me of my old days at school, the stupid and silly stuff
Old 2010-07-09, 14:24   Link #443
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
count me in, I've liked her since the start, is a pity we won't get her route, would make for some great conflict between her and Haruka

2nd ep also confirms what I've been thinking for a while now, Rihoko is def the cutest girl in this series.
I like how Miya acts around Haruka, jealous spoiled little sister is terribly cute to me

I'm a little slow here but just noticed that Tanaka Keiko is the lass that sits behind Jun

oh and lol at the paper throwing, now that really brings back memories, used to throw paper or bits of eraser at each other, mostly in my Religious Education classes.
This series surprisingly has come the closest to reminding me of my old days at school, the stupid and silly stuff
Yep. Stopped right at the book being throwing and I said " AWWWWW "
Anyway this series is very good so far. It's not trying to draw you in and be desperate with a ridiculous about of fanservice. But , I do think its fufilling all of you guy's fetishes "/

BTW Bonta. I hope you don't mind that i stole your avatar .Gif for use in another forum. Gave you credit in my profile but i did have to use the link straight from you profile.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 14:26   Link #444
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasj19 View Post
But , I do think its fufilling all of you guy's fetishes "/
Heh, you can say that again.
Old 2010-07-09, 14:31   Link #445
Jerseykid

I keep waiting for her to turn evil or something, it always seems too good to be true.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 15:39   Link #446
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

This is definitely turning out better than KimiKiss now.
Spoiler:
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 16:04   Link #447
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
^ Only because there haven't been many romance animes so far to my knowledge. =(

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 16:55   Link #448
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
^ Only because there haven't been many romance animes so far to my knowledge. =(
Yeah, I noticed that too. I may be a guy, but I actually like love stories, especially stuff like this. And, they have to be good too. Though, something new would be great every now and then because once you've seen one romantic comedy/love harem, you've probably seen them all.

I hope there will be more good romance animes to come out in the future.
octoberasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 17:11   Link #449
CWW
Lurker

Um. There have been tons of romance series over the years. Look around and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 17:13   Link #450
kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
This is definitely turning out better than KimiKiss now.
Spoiler:
Junichi is kind of inconsistent in terms of behavior, when he's down he's down (the closet he sleeps in) When he's ballsy he's ballsy (the two confessions) I wonder if hes on mood swing medicine :P
Old 2010-07-09, 17:21   Link #451
chaos_animagic

Yup, there's a lot of Romance animes over the years...
The most known ones are Kimikiss and Hatsukoi Limited, there are also other, but just not as well known.

Most of the romance animes are combinations of other genres, like comedy, adventure, fantasy, etc. (which is why they aren't that well known)
As ppls tends to only list romance animes as "school type" relationships...
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 17:23   Link #452
kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Yup, there's a lot of Romance animes over the years...
The most known ones are Kimikiss and Hatsukoi Limited, there are also other, but just not as well known.

Most of the romance animes are combinations of other genres, like comedy, adventure, fantasy, etc. (which is why they aren't that well known)
As ppls tends to only list romance animes as "school type" relationships...
what are some adventure/fantasy ones? you might wanna pm that since i dont want the discussion to go too off topic
Old 2010-07-09, 17:32   Link #453
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
Um. There have been tons of romance series over the years. Look around and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
I'm guessing they are saying there haven't been any good shounen(?) romance animes this year so far, which in truth is kinda correct I'd say but not to say we haven't had any romance anime this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
Junichi is kind of inconsistent in terms of behavior, when he's down he's down (the closet he sleeps in) When he's ballsy he's ballsy (the two confessions) I wonder if hes on mood swing medicine :P
I wouldn't exactly call that inconsistent behavior, like you say yourself if your down your down, if your ballsy your ballsy, thats human nature.
Be different if he was always down and shy and then suddenly becomes ballsy outta nowhere.
Old 2010-07-09, 17:35   Link #454
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I keep waiting for her to turn evil or something, it always seems too good to be true.
I can't blame you for having this kind of approach to her character type, though the fact that she isn't deep down evil, and is showing us her true self is what makes Haruka stand out quite a bit, and one of the reasons why she's so poplar with the fans.

If you think about it, it was a good choice to have her arc go first.
Old 2010-07-09, 17:50   Link #455
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Oh quick comment. I like Miya. Very Cute , But, there are like 2 things wrong.
Shes Clingy and Jealous
And
Junichi as being inconsiderate on why she could possibly be jealous.
Major Brother Complex going on though. Not quite " I hate everyone who likes my brother " territory though.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 18:07   Link #456
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I don't have any reason to back this up, but Haruka's my favourite out of the girls so far. O_o

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 18:07   Link #457
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasj19 View Post
Major Brother Complex going on though. Not quite " I hate everyone who likes my brother " territory though.
We'll see about that. It's only been Haruka so far. If she acts like a jelous baby around the next girl, and the girl after that, then she might just be that bad. I can see this whole pouting routine being a regular behavior of Miya's. And I'm not to crazy about that idea.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 18:21   Link #458
Freeter
beyond

Best part of ep 2 was the wad fight between Junichi and Kaoru. Dude sure didn't hold back
Old 2010-07-09, 19:19   Link #459
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Whoa, what a comeback from Junichi . He actually manage to "corner" Haruka to a spot that she can't hide (almost) at all.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 19:44   Link #460
Eak
One angry cloud.

This series is very charming.. An odd word to use to describe the past two episodes but one downfall I can imagine is being bummed that an arc is going to be over.. Oh well.

Last edited by Eak; 2010-07-10 at 16:31. Reason: Damn iPhone smart type.
Eak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen