AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-13, 11:27   Link #41
Bodash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
4th was Hokage in his 20's I think. As for Kakashi, he just isn't the type for it, he would probably refuse. Kinda like Jiraiya. His strength also doesn't seem to be on the same level as the other hokages. I guess that's why the 3rd never appointed another Hokage, which he normally would have done if anyone was deemed worthy enough. Perhaps he did consider Tsunade or Jiraiya but didn't really put any effort in pursueing that.
I think the third took back leadership after 4th died because the others worthy of title where missing I.E. Jiraiya and Tsunade, so that left no choice for the third.

As for Kakashi becoming Hokage, he doesn't have the mindset nor the will to be hokage, he's definately like Jiraiya in that way.
Bodash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 11:44   Link #42
Mika

The way I see it...Naruto has already been named the sucessor....why on earth would Tsunade do that unless she was sure he would be?
Kakashi doesnt have the drive to be a leader like that anyway...hes always late, doesnt even go in much for being social..I think hes content to just be htere ..not to lead
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 11:47   Link #43
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Lol Kakashi basicly doesn't have the uber strength.
Old 2004-09-13, 12:49   Link #44
baumeista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Guess what? its not in the manga! Next time please read my post carefully. 12 years old hokage? Think for a second dude think
let me think a sec,.... well,...

they are not negating what i said in the manga!!
only cuz its not written in the manga means not that the anime lied.
or do you have any fact that the 3rd hadn't got Hokage when he was at that young age. (plz show me)
the great thing about anime/manga is that u can show just anything even 12 year old hokage.
baumeista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 13:54   Link #45
Kisame Hoshigaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumeista
let me think a sec,.... well,...

they are not negating what i said in the manga!!
only cuz its not written in the manga means not that the anime lied.
or do you have any fact that the 3rd hadn't got Hokage when he was at that young age. (plz show me)
the great thing about anime/manga is that u can show just anything even 12 year old hokage.

if you're just gonna use the anime then you should note that both the first and the second look quite capable of being hokage so there is no reason to appoint a much younger hokage.
Kisame Hoshigaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 14:57   Link #46
BANTF*

Send a message via ICQ to BANTF*
think about that kakashi has the sharingan, and copies justus all the time, and I think probaly he could be hokage.... but then we have saskue but who knows he might go mental like his brother..
BANTF* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 15:17   Link #47
baumeista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki
if you're just gonna use the anime then you should note that both the first and the second look quite capable of being hokage so there is no reason to appoint a much younger hokage.
i can say the same about about the 3rd.
baumeista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 15:35   Link #48
m83b4

You guys make Kakashi too weak, he lost to Itachi just because of the Mangekyou...
We don't really know what Itachi is really like and how strong he is, He just kicked Sasuke ass (and he's not the first one to do so..)
So, you can't tell anything just by that...
m83b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 18:38   Link #49
Overdosed

This is my first post, and im not as knowledgable in Naruto like everyone else. In my opinion though I think Kakashi has a shot of being the 6th Hokage. Although its true he's not as strong as the previous Hokages, if your talking about Konoha, him and Gai are probably some of the strongest guys around now. True, Kakashi did get his butt kicked against Itachi, but Itachi isn't exactly a part of Konoha Hidden Leaf Village. Now, Kakashi accepting as role of being a Hokage is a different matter. And I don't like following patterns, and i know this one has a lot of loop holes and errors but if you think about it, the third hokage was taught by the 1st and 2nd hokage, not sure though, and he became hokage after them. Then the 3rd hokage taught Jiyrai, Tsunade, and Orchimaru. And Jiyrai taught the 4th hokage guy (dunno his name), and he became 4th hokage, then after he and the 3rd hokage guy died, the role of Hokage was up to Jiyrai, who refused, then it went to Tsunade. I dunno but it seems that they're all connected. And we all know that the 4th taught Kakashi. Who knows =/? Maybe Jiyrai refused to become Hokage, and thats why the role went to the 4th? It might happen again? I mean like, kakashi refusing and the role going to Naruto? I dunno. I mean its all guess for me. And most people are saying that Naruto will own Kakashi after awhile. I for one disagree on that, its true Naruto has been rapidly getting stronger, but it doesn't mean Kakashi is just gonna stay there and do nothing. I hate to base this on a game type situation but if you look at it in RPG wise, its easy to lvl up from 1-20 (for example), but it gets harder the higher you get, i don't think Naruto will keep that constant improvement for that long. But hey, what do i know =P.
Overdosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 19:43   Link #50
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
could he..yeah

would he....probably not
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 20:00   Link #51
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
this thread is about if kakashi can be 6th or not.
i dont think so.
and secondly some people are saying that naruto has possibilities to become 6th.
which is true, except its more likely to be shikamaru imo.
because being strongest is great, but you need brains.
who else agree on this? that shika has better chance than naruto.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 21:02   Link #52
Arti

shikamaru would probably turn it down
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 12:00   Link #53
Technoelfie

This depends on two things:

a) is kakashi strong enough, and

b) would he accept.

I find the matter of his strength level rather annoying, to be honest. It seems to me that it's being adjusted all the time to fit whatever the story needs are at the point. Considering his backstory and how notorious he is outside of Konoha (not to mention how many confrontations he must have survived already to copy over 1000 jutsus), he should be pretty damn strong. With a backstory like that, it's a bit strange that all of a sudden Gai, Asuma and Kabuto are the same level and Itachi and the Sannin are much stronger.

Still. I don't think anyone has seen Kakashi truly motivated until now, unless maybe at the end of the Zabuza fight where he was very obviously pissed. As far as I'm concerned, his true strength is still an unknown quantity.

If he were offered the position he would probably accept. He seems to be devoted to Konoha, so he would probably do what's best for the village under the circumstances.
Technoelfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 13:52   Link #54
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I think ther'S something you missed about his 1000 jutsus. To learned them, he didn't need to fight against somebody else, only to watch them. He surely learned a lot oh jutsus with exams as chunin exam or competition..
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 07:50   Link #55
kaede

i think he is strong enough but i think he dont want to be hokage.It were said at the beginning, his easy going character let him not do this job.
kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 08:16   Link #56
M3velez

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
this thread is about if kakashi can be 6th or not.
i dont think so.
and secondly some people are saying that naruto has possibilities to become 6th.
which is true, except its more likely to be shikamaru imo.
because being strongest is great, but you need brains.
who else agree on this? that shika has better chance than naruto.
i like shikamaru, but the title of hokage will never be offered to him. hell IMO he should not even be made chuunin, cause he just gives up.
M3velez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 09:19   Link #57
Hanabi
日向花火

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3velez
i like shikamaru, but the title of hokage will never be offered to him. hell IMO he should not even be made chuunin, cause he just gives up.
Spoiler:

Or something. I found it more odd that the rest of the Leaf who made it to the finals weren't promoted. How many Leaf died in the attack by Orochimaru? Wouldn't military rules battlefield-promote people to fill in missing ranks? This would be like, brevet rank or something, right? Though I'm not sure how that would fit into the Narutoverse...

Oh well. Enough pondering.
Hanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 10:06   Link #58
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by m83b4
You guys make Kakashi too weak, he lost to Itachi just because of the Mangekyou...
We don't really know what Itachi is really like and how strong he is, He just kicked Sasuke ass (and he's not the first one to do so..)
So, you can't tell anything just by that...
Do not underestimate Itachi.
He used the mange for two reasons:
1. He said he wouldn't waste time like Kisame.
2. He complimented Kakashi on using the sharingan to that extent, so he was tempted to show him the true power of the sharingan.
Itachi became an Anbu captain at 13. This is not about power. Compared to him, Shikamaru is stupid. He easily defeated those MP Uchihas, they couln't catch a glimpse of Itachi's attack despite their sharingan eyes. Then he slaughtered the whole clan. This guy could wipe the floor with Kakashi, one-on-one.
Kakashi may be a genius ninja, but Itachi is inhuman, perfect and untouchable.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 13:50   Link #59
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3velez
... He doesn't just give up. Unless he's feeling extra lazy he gives up when there's no way to win. Besides that wasn't even a real fight. I think he knew he shown enough of what he had to offer at the time.

And as I siad before, Kakashi is not strong enough nor has the right mindset for a hokage. The other jounins are even more suited.

About being a young hokage... but not sure where i remember this from but wasn't the 3rd an hokage at a very very young age? I belive the 1st and 2nd said from tommrow or something liek that you would become hokage or something. And those the summoning jutsu bring people back to the age they died?
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 15:15   Link #60
DarkRains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
Do not underestimate Itachi.
He used the mange for two reasons:
1. He said he wouldn't waste time like Kisame.
2. He complimented Kakashi on using the sharingan to that extent, so he was tempted to show him the true power of the sharingan.
Itachi became an Anbu captain at 13. This is not about power. Compared to him, Shikamaru is stupid. He easily defeated those MP Uchihas, they couln't catch a glimpse of Itachi's attack despite their sharingan eyes. Then he slaughtered the whole clan. This guy could wipe the floor with Kakashi, one-on-one.
Kakashi may be a genius ninja, but Itachi is inhuman, perfect and untouchable.
Woah, fanboy alert.
DarkRains is offline   Reply With Quote