Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
here the next episode titles and it seems we get to mid season final fight:
20: The Guide of Crystal! To the Princess's Location
21:To the Trump Kingdom! Save the Princess!"
http://jojiani.ldblog.jp/archives/28514374.html

This source made it sound like it isn't a mid-season final just Mana and the guys searching for a way to go to Trump Kingdom.

Spoiler for Future episodes:
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 19:27   Link #502
Witched

Songbird full song~!

The ending is.. Well, Makopi singing off-tune at times.
The song isn't so bad, but it'll be hard to get used to her singing voice.
Witched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 01:01   Link #503
YourIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witched View Post
The song isn't so bad, but it'll be hard to get used to her singing voice.
I think that VA needs just stick to voice work. I didn't like her singing the endings for Yes Precure 5 and it hasn't really improved much after 5 years.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 01:04   Link #504
Dark_Zero

Based on the future episode summaries I guess the 5th cure will still be far off (if ever they were serious with Cure Ace).

On a side on I've been reading a lot about a precure fighting game lately which is most likely to be a troll since for the past few years I've been looking for a decent precure fighting game and found smut.

But in the off chance that it does exist anyone sharing the title of the game will be greatly appreciated
Dark_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 02:38   Link #505
Sol Falling

I've seen youtube vids of a doujin game which had all the Precure up to at least Fresh I think...but it's been like a year since I saw that so no idea about the name. Quite certain a game of some sort exists, though.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 19:04   Link #506
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Ondul! Precure 18 - Boshi D. Begai wo:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 22:03   Link #507
YourIdeas

Spoiler for Episode 18:
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 22:15   Link #508
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Ace looks old... Almost too old to be Regina. So she could be the princess. But I want Regina to be a good girl. a cure....
Old 2013-06-01, 22:40   Link #509
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I think Ace's lipstick makes her look old. Regina's outfit sort of look like Ace's too.
Old 2013-06-01, 22:41   Link #510
Midonin
Last Engage

Regina was the one holding the red Royal Crystal when it revealed its true form. Not to mention it makes her eyes red like Ace's. I'm still not sure why it also makes her sarcastic and kinda evil, but the evidence that Regina = Ace is pretty strong at this point.
Old 2013-06-01, 22:56   Link #511
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Regina was the one holding the red Royal Crystal when it revealed its true form. Not to mention it makes her eyes red like Ace's. I'm still not sure why it also makes her sarcastic and kinda evil, but the evidence that Regina = Ace is pretty strong at this point.
I feel like Cure Ace= Regina evidence is pretty strong too even though I guess the evil part is Jikochuu's subtle manipulation if Regina acts too "good".
Old 2013-06-02, 04:41   Link #512
scr
my sides are in orbit

Mein gott, I can't stop laughing at Makopi's reaction faces this episode. It's NTR at its finest
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 12:22   Link #513
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Yup, Makopi is gay for Regina. She just doesn't know it.
That is way too jealous an anger to be merely annoyed at having a secret kept from her.
Old 2013-06-05, 23:17   Link #514
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 17. Big Shock! The Stolen Crystals!

Finally, I got my chance to watch the seventeenth episode.

So far, this episode was good, as they got straight to the plot on the search for the royal crystals with Regina in tow; they didn't switch the focus of the scene on the Jikochuu Trio, as past episodes have done.

It's strange for me to say this episode, but for the time being I don't feel bored or annoyed about Mana's constant let's-all-be-friends-together attitude; Regina's is just so cute when she truly wishes to have friends.

Now, this episode delivered two big shocks:
1. Regina's nature suddenly turning evil and dark in just 180 degrees turn without warning after fixating on the Royal Crystal she was holding.

2. Joe, lastly, revealing his true identity before the whole group and arriving just in the nick of time to save Cure Heart from becoming petrified. To tell you the truth, I was expecting Ai working some miracle, baby magic to get Cure Heart out from that pinch, but I'm glad they used Joe to pull the last rescue twist of that episode.

I do agree with the people who posted that possibly essence of King Jikochuu's selfishness lives within Regina, but she doesn't know about it. That essence reacted to the Royal Crystal and transformed her for bad.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 16:35   Link #515
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 18. It Appears! The Final Royal Crystal!

Finally, caught with the episodes. Furthermore, I apologize for the double posting.

On-Topic

Another enjoyable episode. To tell the truth, I praised how much detail and drama the writers put up at fleshing out Joes' past with Princess Ange. Because, I felt the whole flashback was very touching for them. As well, that last part of his flashback was sort of a complementary section with Cure Swords' memories at the time she departed the Trump Kingdom along with Princess Ange.

Now, honestly, I do really enjoy Joe's character interacting with the little ladies, because he makes the atmosphere around pleasant, cordial, open, friendly, personal, and close.
Although Makoto has her reservations on Joe and particularly freaking out at the mere mention that he's Ange's fiancee and both very close, nonetheless, he's also open and friendly towards her.

Even though I do not think that Joe will appear in the battles for all the rest of the remaining episodes, nevertheless, he's gotten more roles to play in future episodes.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 19:03   Link #516
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Ondul! Precure 19 - Ryuizard, Pudeaze:
Old 2013-06-08, 19:05   Link #517
Witched

Spoiler for EP19:
Witched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 01:56   Link #518
elior

this is what i called a spoiled child
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 02:53   Link #519
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Hey guys, what if Regina is Ange's Jikochuu?
Old 2013-06-09, 03:12   Link #520
elior

well looks like we can forget about the option of ange's is cure ace becouse from the preview i dont think she will wake up soon
elior is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, magical girl