AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-23, 21:06   Link #2261
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Minotan is Bell's first minotaur horn dagger. I think you've been using it to refer to the minotaur itself too. And why would the volume be the about the Minotaur in the first place? That's what volume 3 of the main story was about, it would be a waste if volume 4 of the side story spends more than ten pages on it. There will probably be more time spent on Aizu training Bell than the Minotaur itself.
His dagger is called Ushikawamaru. Bell didn't want to call it Minotan despite Welf liked that name.

Btw, there still is the conspirancy from vol.3 regarding the run away criminal who Ais fought and the plot about adventurers eating monsters crystals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
It's a spinoff, Bell is not a main in this story.
Just look at the boards that aren't animesuki.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 21:23   Link #2262
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

They decided to show some of the illustrations for Oratoria 4.

Spoiler for Oratoria 4:
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 21:45   Link #2263
Birdway
Banned

Yeah, training with Ais confirmed.

And as expected the plot will be about Backstabber-chan.

Bete will shine again He did well on Oratoria 2.

Also, incoming backstory for the 3 sages of Loki's main team(Finn, Garet and Riveria).
Old 2015-04-25, 03:30   Link #2264
Corvo269

Guys...

Hypothetically speaking. If Bell keeps powering up at this rate and ends up with God-slaying level of power. How do you think all the girls and the Gods/Goddesses will react, especially Hestia, Freya and Aiz
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 04:05   Link #2265
Mahesvara

I have a short question but i didn't read all pages of this thread so sorry if it's asked already...
Spoiler:
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 04:56   Link #2266
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
I have a short question but i didn't read all pages of this thread so sorry if it's asked already...
Spoiler:
Well actually its pretty clear from the manga Syr IS in love with Bell and the group around her is trying to help. The fun question becomes why and many have speculated that Syr is Freya the Goddess whose stalking Bell. thats not a spoiler either so u dont need to worry.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 05:11   Link #2267
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well actually its pretty clear from the manga Syr IS in love with Bell and the group around her is trying to help.
Its also evident in the LN if you read between the lines a bit.
Old 2015-04-25, 05:29   Link #2268
Armando99

I hope that Bell doesn't end up with "God slaying" skills. What would be the purpose of that?

I don't think that he would be making any God his enemies soon. Besides, the Gods on the lower level has all agreed to "seal" their powers so there is a low probability that Bell would need "God slaying" powers. It would be a different story if there are dungeon monsters with God like level.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 05:29   Link #2269
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Its also evident in the LN if you read between the lines a bit.
well i havent read the LN so thats fine.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 05:38   Link #2270
whitecloud

I read somewhere that seal is level 2? And the rest of the maid there is at least level 3? Is it true? Where is it mentioned? Latest novel?
Old 2015-04-25, 05:40   Link #2271
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I hope that Bell doesn't end up with "God slaying" skills. What would be the purpose of that?

I don't think that he would be making any God his enemies soon. Besides, the Gods on the lower level has all agreed to "seal" their powers so there is a low probability that Bell would need "God slaying" powers. It would be a different story if there are dungeon monsters with God like level.
When I say God-slaying skills, I mean powers that allow him to be mostly immune to the God's Divine Power. He already has <Realiz Phrase> which allows him to resist charm(His crush for Aiz) <Status ailment resist>(his development ability at LvL 3) which means poison, confusion and other effects won't work and <Luck> which would offset any ability that screws over his luck
Old 2015-04-25, 06:02   Link #2272
Armando99

Quote:
When I say God-slaying skills, I mean powers that allow him to be mostly immune to the God's Divine Power. He already has <Realiz Phrase> which allows him to resist charm(His crush for Aiz) <Status ailment resist>(his development ability at LvL 3) which means poison, confusion and other effects won't work and <Luck> which would offset any ability that screws over his luck
Where would be the fun in that?

It is more fun if they (the Gods, specially the female ones), can play around with him even if just for a little bit.
Old 2015-04-25, 06:35   Link #2273
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Where would be the fun in that?

It is more fun if they (the Gods, specially the female ones), can play around with him even if just for a little bit.
The challenge its the fun, to capture the shiro-usagi, the Goddesses have to use their own abilities rather than their divine power.

And lets be honest. The Goddesses would capture Bell easily even without using their Divine Powers if only they can erase his slightly obsessive(actually extreme would be the proper word, he isn't obesessed like a Yandere) crush on Aiz

Actually... considering Bell(and his personality training by his Grandpa(Zeus)), there is a better chance he'll "capture" the Goddesses while the Goddesses try to get him
Old 2015-04-25, 06:38   Link #2274
Echizen777

Quote:
The challenge its the fun, to capture the shiro-usagi, the Goddesses have to use their own abilities rather than their divine power.

And lets be honest. The Goddesses would capture Bell easily even without using their Divine Powers if only they can erase his slightly obsessive(actually extreme would be the proper word, he isn't obesessed like a Yandere) crush on Aiz
Charm doesn't work on him but any god could easily kill him or other adventurers if they decided to use their true powers.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 06:47   Link #2275
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Charm doesn't work on him but any god could easily kill him or other adventurers if they decided to use their true powers.
Right now, in terms of adventurer powers, I think Bell is within the top 15% since I think it was mentioned that majority of adventurers(I think 80%) is Level 1 and Level 2
Old 2015-04-26, 15:36   Link #2276
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Finished volume two earlier. I don't like Lily and the ending did nothing to change that. It was still good though. Now the wait for volume three begins.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 18:40   Link #2277
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Finished volume two earlier. I don't like Lily and the ending did nothing to change that. It was still good though. Now the wait for volume three begins.
Just keep reading. Lily is, well...!
Old 2015-04-26, 20:33   Link #2278
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Lily gets better but let's face it, she's no one's best girl.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 20:56   Link #2279
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Lily gets better but let's face it, she's no one's best girl.
Because that is obviously Eina.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 22:15   Link #2280
Birdway
Banned

Light Novel rankings for April 13th - 19th
1. 50,693 *50,693 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.7
*2. 19,833  **183,472 Kagerou Daze Vol.6
*3. 13,772 *13,772 Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Vol.4
*4. 13,441 ** 114,233 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.1
*5. 12,008 *94,146 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.2
*6. 11,413 *11,413 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.7 Limited Edition
*7. 11,017 *77,771 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.3
*8. 10,904 *10,904 Amagi Brilliant Park Vol.6
*9. 10,227 *72,750 Naruto Hiden Vol.3
10. 10,199 *74,657 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.4

Novels sellling like hot cake.

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance