AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-08-17, 19:34   Link #14881
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Lucy's monologue in the middle of the chapter was actually quite ominous. Could we finally be getting some deaths in Fairy Tail?

Well maybe...
I don't think death will be involved. Maybe it'll end with something bad for the guild like the sin Mavis said, the One Magic, Natsu's identity as E.N.D. and Zeref's "brother/son/creation" being known, Gray wanting to destroy E.N.D. but most of FT on Natsu's side. Then the guild start to experience change which affect the entire guild's relationship.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 19:39   Link #14882
immblueversion

I'm getting some serious "Rave Master pre-final battle party" vibes with this chapter. Natsu and Makarov's declaration of war is one of the most spine-tinglingly awesome things I've seen in the series. Just how intense is this arc going to get...?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 21:16   Link #14883
DragonXX

Are all the Gods dick because to what it sound like Mavis got cursed as well and this made it seen the Gods are the bigger enemy here or they really like cursing people who were not Evil just messing with thing they should not of but there curses only lead to people becoming Evil and wanted to get what they want more? I am staring to think that the Gods are the one who want to destory the world and now I am thinking that The Black Dragon was also curse by the Gods?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 21:30   Link #14884
Gx Hero
Rambler

We know nothing of gods though we can suspect that catshire guild had something to do with it. The curse was meant to teach zeref a lesson about why life and death were considered taboo topics and to value life or something like it, said god that did it is probably dead.

Mavis is cursed from using an incomplete fairy law as seen in fairy tail zero. However there is more to this and we are about to find out.

However Zeref doesn't seem to want Fairy's heart as much as he wants Natsu to find and destroy him, but it is hard to say since we don't know what this sin is.

My only question is why did Zeref never go to Fairy tail directly to get it. He is ancient, knowledgeable, and powerful to where he would have been able to locate it without all the war nonsense. I know people will say he didn't know where it was, but I bet that isn't the case.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 23:55   Link #14885
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Are all the Gods dick because to what it sound like Mavis got cursed as well and this made it seen the Gods are the bigger enemy here or they really like cursing people who were not Evil just messing with thing they should not of but there curses only lead to people becoming Evil and wanted to get what they want more? I am staring to think that the Gods are the one who want to destory the world and now I am thinking that The Black Dragon was also curse by the Gods?
Mavis wasn't cursed by the gods. She used an incomplete version of Fairy Law (then simply known as "Law") which permanently halted her physical growth before she assumed an incorporeal form.

Old 2015-08-18, 00:37   Link #14886
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
We know nothing of gods though we can suspect that catshire guild had something to do with it. The curse was meant to teach zeref a lesson about why life and death were considered taboo topics and to value life or something like it, said god that did it is probably dead.

Mavis is cursed from using an incomplete fairy law as seen in fairy tail zero. However there is more to this and we are about to find out.

However Zeref doesn't seem to want Fairy's heart as much as he wants Natsu to find and destroy him, but it is hard to say since we don't know what this sin is.

My only question is why did Zeref never go to Fairy tail directly to get it. He is ancient, knowledgeable, and powerful to where he would have been able to locate it without all the war nonsense. I know people will say he didn't know where it was, but I bet that isn't the case.
I don't think the God that cursed Zeref is dead because the God that Cursed him was the God of Life and Death Ancselam which mean it the God who rule over the laws of life and death.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 20:17   Link #14887
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Erza retired from being a Guide Master, while I wish it didn't go back to th old man again * Sigh * I am glad she's not any more, I was against the idea from the start.

Lucy's words were clearly meant as foreshadowing for up coming events. Every things going to go down hill from here.

I hope Marvis talks about END, gives us more hints or some thing on it.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 16:54   Link #14888
Casshern

I think Makarov should have been the 9th guildmaster now instead of 8th, including the period between Macao and Gildarts. During that time he took over from Macao, kicked that guild's ass that was bullying FT, revealed lumen histoire to Gildarts and handed over leadership to him. Considering it was Makarov not Macao that handed leadership to Gildarts, it means Makarov was master again.

Gildarts was master for a much shorter time. Basically he just ordered Makarov to accept Laxus back into the guild and handed leadership back to Makarov. So if they count Gildarts being master just for that then they have to count Makarov being master after Macao.

So it should go:

3rd Makarov
4th Macao
5th Makarov
6th Gildarts
7th Makarov
8th Erza
9th Makarov.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 00:51   Link #14889
immblueversion

So the events of Fairy Tail Zero are finally connected directly to the main series. Now that we know that Mavis suffers from the same curse as Zeref, I think I know exactly where this is going:

Spoiler for Speculation:

On another note, I have full confidence the anime will adapt Fairy Tail Zero after the Tartaros arc is finished.

Old 2015-08-24, 00:59   Link #14890
B214

Finally we learn more about what happened after Fairy Tail Zero.

And is this the first time that we got a flashback more than 1 chapter.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 01:00   Link #14891
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
So the events of Fairy Tail Zero are finally connected directly to the main series. Now that we know that Mavis suffers from the same curse as Zeref, I think I know exactly where this is going:

Spoiler for Speculation:

On another note, I have full confidence the anime will adapt Fairy Tail Zero after the Tartaros arc is finished.
According to Zero's timeline Yuri died 4 years after Makarov was born and 3 years after Mavis's supposed death.
Old 2015-08-24, 01:15   Link #14892
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Wowzers. Chapter of the year for me there. That basically combined all the set-up from the Mavis spin-off which was already awesome with the current main plot. Not only that, but we got a lot of shocking exposition. I was expecting something similar, but not quite that. That revelation shocked me. This has gotten really interesting lol. The one thing I want confirmed though is that
Spoiler:

Well Mavis is a boss. That's settled. She's such an amazing character. Definitely my favorite Fairy Tail character. Her life just sucks though... just wow... I'm guessing something REALLY bad is going to happen next chapter... and I really don't like the looks of this... considering the speculation people had about the early time of
Spoiler:

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 02:37   Link #14893
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Wowzers. Chapter of the year for me there. That basically combined all the set-up from the Mavis spin-off which was already awesome with the current main plot. Not only that, but we got a lot of shocking exposition. I was expecting something similar, but not quite that. That revelation shocked me. This has gotten really interesting lol. The one thing I want confirmed though is that
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 449:

Quote:
Well Mavis is a boss. That's settled. She's such an amazing character. Definitely my favorite Fairy Tail character. Her life just sucks though... just wow... I'm guessing something REALLY bad is going to happen next chapter... and I really don't like the looks of this... considering the speculation people had about the early time of
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 449 + Fairy Tail Zero:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 03:21   Link #14894
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Spoiler for 449:

Spoiler for 449 + Fairy Tail Zero:
Spoiler for 449+ Fairy Tail Zero:

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 06:46   Link #14895
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sooo...if the curse of Ankhseram was the result of mishandling Law, does that make Law (and potentially the rest of the Fairy Spells) a curse instead of magic?

Anyway, awesome chapter, the Mavis x Zeref ship set sail and sank in just a few pages!
Quote:
While I am not as confident, this would be quite excellent indeed.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 07:27   Link #14896
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I think Makarov should have been the 9th guildmaster now instead of 8th, including the period between Macao and Gildarts. During that time he took over from Macao, kicked that guild's ass that was bullying FT, revealed lumen histoire to Gildarts and handed over leadership to him. Considering it was Makarov not Macao that handed leadership to Gildarts, it means Makarov was master again.

Gildarts was master for a much shorter time. Basically he just ordered Makarov to accept Laxus back into the guild and handed leadership back to Makarov. So if they count Gildarts being master just for that then they have to count Makarov being master after Macao.

So it should go:

3rd Makarov
4th Macao
5th Makarov
6th Gildarts
7th Makarov
8th Erza
9th Makarov.
He didn't officially retire before meeting Acnologia, he was just MIA for a while. So when he came back, he took back command as the 3rd master. He then retired and picked Gildarts as his successor. In a way, Macao was more of an interim master than a proper 4th.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 07:51   Link #14897
Ultragunner

I knew it, Zeref is a lolicon!!! ... joking joking

But seriously, why does he want to take Mavis' body that much?
Old 2015-08-24, 08:02   Link #14898
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Because Mavis is still alive, just in stasis, so as not to kill everyone around her...and she's pretty much the only one who can, you know, be with Zeref Oh, she can also be a walking reaper, so that makes her a threat to Zeref's kingdom...or any other kingdom, for that matter.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 09:58   Link #14899
immblueversion

Here's something I noticed just now: one of the knights during the war is the spitting image of Duke Everlue, right down to the "Boyoyo" (ボヨヨ).

Old 2015-08-24, 10:26   Link #14900
Wandering Soul

Zeref really is ready to declare war because Fairy Tail is standing between him and the only loli that can be with him.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen