AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-13, 06:37   Link #1001
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
well, while is no mistery I find hardly anything appealing in the poem, it just left me in the mood of hugging Karen right now...! ;_;

Seconding this one. I'm curious about Suzaku and Nunnaly too, and also Kaguya, please !

thanks for sharing in advance to everyone^^
Suzaku's poem was full of "ifs".
Kaguya's was about "If she had known the man under the mask earlier, many things might have turned out differently."
About C.C.&Shirley I've posted above.
Nunnally, *sigh* *bawls*...It's about "Lelouch having done everything for her but also left her out of everything without even giving her the chance to reciprocate."
Rivalz&Milly's about hoping the "Lelouch they know is still alive, somewhere."
Old 2009-01-13, 06:43   Link #1002
Levy
differently sober

Nunnaly... ;_;

And yes, it was not the very first thing into my mind but also Milly and Rivalz's one sound really sweet. Shirley would have been proud of them.
Old 2009-01-13, 09:04   Link #1003
Eliarine

brb, scheduling an appointement with my psychiatrist. Because while I find the quotes terribly sad and they make me want to hug Kallen too, I completely missed the part where it makes Kalulu canon.

Oh well, nevermind. Awaiting the others. ;_;
Old 2009-01-13, 09:39   Link #1004
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Sad it is indeed, and bittersweet.
Poor girl she thinks he todally loved her, right?
Old 2009-01-13, 09:44   Link #1005
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
brb, scheduling an appointement with my psychiatrist. Because while I find the quotes terribly sad and they make me want to hug Kallen too, I completely missed the part where it makes Kalulu canon.

Oh well, nevermind. Awaiting the others. ;_;
That kind of comment is completely useless you know. The kalulu fans think that lelouch's feelings are clear. While we think it's not the case.

Anyway, as I said, given the infos we got for now (till now, only the feelings of lelouch towards c.c. got a clear answer that can't be denied in any way from the complete guidebook), no one will change his/her perspective, so since I didn't see where in the last pages (in this thread at least, I don't talk about some infamous comments that you can find elsewhere) the kalulu fans try to impose their opinion, just let them think what they want, while you too have the right to think the opposite.

But stating it (and I also blame myself because i also did it in the past) like that will only cause more anger and problems.
Old 2009-01-13, 09:49   Link #1006
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That kind of comment is completely useless you know. The kalulu fans think that lelouch's feelings are clear. While we think it's not the case.

Anyway, as I said, given the infos we got for now (till now, only the feelings of lelouch towards c.c. got a clear answer that can't be denied in any way from the complete guidebook), no one will change his/her perspective, so since I didn't see where in the last page (of this thread at least, I don't talk about some infamous comments that you can find elsewhere) the kalulu fans try to impose their opinion, just let them think what they want, while you too have the right to think the opposite.

But stating it (and I blame myself because i also did it in the past) like that will only cause more anger and problems.
I know you try not to be offensive, but please don't generalize all of us based upon the post of a couple posters. Not everyone who posted agreed with the statements about this 'confirming' much, and not all of the kalulu fans posted. I, personally, see this as one character's thoughts on another character, which are by no means perfect. As well as more beautiful bittersweetness for Kallen.
Old 2009-01-13, 09:51   Link #1007
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
I know you try not to be offensive, but please don't generalize all of us based upon the post of a couple posters. Not everyone who posted agreed with the statements about this 'confirming' much, and not all of the kalulu fans posted. I, personally, see this as one character's thoughts on another character, which are by no means perfect. As well as more beautiful bittersweetness for Kallen.
My point was that I don't see any problem if someone thinks that Lelouch really loved kallen that way while not trying to impose that POV to the other members. And there is nothing offensive in the last pages.

So Eliarine's comment is useless and will only annoy some people.
Old 2009-01-13, 09:51   Link #1008
Eliarine

Quote:

Anyway, as I said, given the infos we got for now (till now, only the feelings of lelouch towards c.c. got a clear answer that can't be denied in any way from the complete guidebook), no one will change his/her perspective, so since I didn't see where in the last pages (in this thread at least, I don't talk about some infamous comments that you can find elsewhere) the kalulu fans try to impose their opinion, just let them think what they want, while you too have the right to think the opposite.

But stating it (and I also blame myself because i also did it in the past) like that will only cause more anger and problems.
Win post is win. I'll go my own interpretations from now on, no matter how flawled it sounds to some.

To me, this poem is about Kallen and her love for Lelouch, and Lelouch's kindness especially. Because he respected her and cared for her enough not to use her feelings for him to manipulate her. It is bittersweet, but for me it makes Kallen's feelings for him even more precious because Lelouch didn't want to use them against her. The "even if it was a lie" part in particular seems to fit. And this is how I more or less interpreted their relationship in the end, so I'll go with what I think makes the most sense according to me~

@Narona: hey, I wasn't trying to annoy people, it's just that the massive celebrating in the last pages DID make me wonder if there was something wrong with me xD Anyone is free to see what they want in this poem
Old 2009-01-13, 09:56   Link #1009
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
@Narona: hey, I wasn't trying to annoy people, it's just that the massive celebrating in the last pages DID make me wonder if there was something wrong with me xD Anyone is free to see what they want in this poem
I know , but if we want to not see this thread locked again, we should be careful about what we say. And you know that in the past, similar comments (from both sides) caused massive damages to the romance threadS.
Old 2009-01-13, 10:24   Link #1010
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Time for some conclusion before others stuff.

Mutual kiss : Check
Lelouch's reason for keeping Kallen out of Zero requiem : "His little wish": Check
CC x Lelouch not romantic : Check
Kallen's gumline deleted/For Lulu (nor about CC or Nunally mwahahahaha): Check
Kallen's understanding Lelouch's feelings for her*coughthankyouforyourlove* *coughPOEMPOEMPOEMcough* : Check check and double check !

So what. If Kalulu fans say that Kalulu is canon (the closest to canon I'll say), since they were right about everything, and came to this conclusion thanks to those overanalysis (which were always countered) which were finally confirmed by the staff, then it's true.

Ok, I'm running away, now you can start to throw some rocks to me !

Sky: Epic sign. As usual

Old 2009-01-13, 10:28   Link #1011
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
were finally confirmed by the staff, then it's true.

Stop playing dumb by trying to say that your are partly joking. You do that too often to not let the feeling that you only do that to create problems. Do some of us have to let the mods know that? Maybe they will close the thread again.

So, doing that over and over is just trolling. You don't let a good image of the kalulu fans in this thread. Now, assume it if you want to claim that "it's the truth", but don't try to say that you are just joking, you don't fool anyone. If you really joke, then I have to say it's not funny after reading the same joke for X times, so if it's a joke, stop that now.
Old 2009-01-13, 10:33   Link #1012
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:

Lelouch's reason for keeping Kallen out of Zero requiem : "His little wish": Check
Kallen's understanding Lelouch's feelings for her*coughthankyouforyourlove* *coughPOEMPOEMPOEMcough* : Check check and double check !

So what. If Kalulu fans say that Kalulu is canon (the closest to canon I'll say), since they were right about everything, and came to this conclusion thanks to those overanalysis (which were always countered) which were finally confirmed by the staff, then it's true.

Epic propaganda, loli.
I'm wondering what's preventing the "subjunctive mood" in that "lie"-line from being...say "subjunctive"?
Ok, at least, what is that "uncharacteristic kindness/gentleness of yours" aka OOC.
Nobody is saying that teh poem/regret message is a concrete comfirmation since it still leaves some room for debate, which is also the fascnation of this info.
But now, things can't get clearer.
Kallen is 100% sure that her answer would be an "Aishiteru".
And it is not appropriate to make such kind of assumptions unless you are very very very sure about this.
Aishiteru>>>>>>>>>>I love you.
Unless the setting is Macross Frontier.
What's the point in reinforcing this fact over and over again, just to portray her as a lovesick and pathetic girl who assumes that Lelouch was in love with her?
Old 2009-01-13, 10:35   Link #1013
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
What's the point in reinforcing this fact over and over again, just to portray her as a lovesick and pathetic girl who assumes that Lelouch was in love with her?
Since when one sided love is pathetic? That's not in my book and it happens often IRL to a lot of people. In my opinion it's not pathetic at all, but shows how much she loved and was dedicated to him. So that he loves her that way or not doesn't change anything, it's not pathetic.
Old 2009-01-13, 10:37   Link #1014
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Stop playing dumb by trying to say that your are partly joking. You do that too often to not let the feeling that you only do that to create problems. Do some of us have to let the mods know that? Maybe they will close the thread again.

So, doing that over and over is just trolling. You don't let a good image of the kalulu fans in this thread. Now, assume it if you want to claim that "it's the truth", but don't try to say that you are just joking, you don't fool anyone. If you really joke, then I have to say it's not funny after reading the same joke for X times, so if it's a joke, stop that now.
You want to call the mods for what ?
Because I'm giving my conclusion over the last stuff ? O_o

And yeah, I added the smiley and the line to show to those who could take this too seriously (it happens oftenly with shippers...just watch right now) that the mode isn't to create some battle. Seriously, go to the Bleach forum and you'll see how is really a shipping war, my post is anything but like that.

I'm saying, and repeating, that Kalulu's fans conclusion until now were finally approved by the staff And that our conclusion from our own understanding gave to some of us the feeling Kalulu was the closest to canon. So if those info, who gave me this feeling, were finally approved by the staff, then logically, I'm going to thing that my first feeling was wrong.

Blame the staff, not me.
I'm going to enjoy this poem and all those others stuff, even if some people don't like that, since I didn't do anything wrong.

Old 2009-01-13, 10:37   Link #1015
Levy
differently sober

C'mon let her joke once more at least today... I guess it's not harming anyone to have some mock posts about it as long as it doesn't became a rule.

Everybody, chill ^^!

I'm mostly with GreyDawn, I see the poem just as a further add to the deepness of Karen's feelings, that's all.
Old 2009-01-13, 10:41   Link #1016
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Good, which info/scene exactly is preventing some of you from drawing a conservative conclusion that Lelouch possibly might have had some minimum potential of romantic interest towards Kallen?
Old 2009-01-13, 10:41   Link #1017
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
You want to call the mods for what ?
Because I'm giving my conclusion over the last stuff ? O_o

And yeah, I added the smiley and the line to show to those who could take this too seriously (it happens oftenly with shippers...just watch right now).
Oh I am sure that Xris and co. have a good memories and know those who created problems in the past so at least they would read and check if everything's REALLY right. And yeah, personnaly, I won't hesitate because you don't listen at all to the other people and you continue to play dumb.

That you are serious or not doesn't change the fact that some of the "little sentences" you say over and over annoy some people. And you know that. It's not the CG staff problem, it's your problem.

So since you are now aware that it's annoying, if you want to prove that you are not a pathetic troll, stop that and talk normally.
Old 2009-01-13, 10:47   Link #1018
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Oh I am sure that Xris and co. have a good memories and know those who created problems in the past so at least they would read and check if everything's REALLY right. And yeah, personnaly, I won't hesitate because you don't listen at all to the other people and you continue to play dumb.

That you are serious or not doesn't change the fact that some of the "little sentences" you say over and over annoy some people. And you know that. It's not the CG staff problem, it's your problem.

So since you are now aware that it's annoying, if you want to prove that you are not a pathetic troll, stop that and talk normally.
Then why don't you use the report button instead of antagonizing her?
Old 2009-01-13, 10:51   Link #1019
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Ok, nothing personal plz.
Or else this thread is closed down again.
LOL, shipping is serious business, right?

Just from an Asian's way of perception (less hypotactic structures, critical thinking or whatsoever in sentences), the context wherein that "Aishiteru" is stated points more to an "Yes".
Old 2009-01-13, 10:51   Link #1020
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Then why don't you use the report button instead of antagonizing her?
Because I am not someone who spends her time to report people. Plus, I know loli a bit, we talked a lot and I have nothing against her, nor that I hate her

I just point that some of the comments she did are annoying and not funny. Maybe it's funny to her but it's not for a lot of other people, does she listen to that? No. So I just say that if there is some problems in this thread, some people should not play the innocent ones.

Example:

Quote:

Sky:Epic sign. As usual
Bold = avoidable or weird behavior.

Many other people try to do a lot of efforts to be nice in any situation, is it bad to ask for the same? (even more since some people claimed that some of US hate kallen)
Closed Thread