AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-06-08, 17:08   Link #61
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Kaizoku Fansubs, true to their namesakes, are a bunch of pirates and subbed it when it was presumed licensed before, and I imagine they'll continue subbing it now, barring a big change of heart and/or cease & desist letters from 4Kids.

-Tofu
Tofusensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:09   Link #62
error.ini
zomg!

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who finds it *highly* ironic that some of you are entrusting your fansubs to a group of people who haven't even used proper English/grammar *once* in this thread?

I guess it's obvious that some of you can't be taught the reasoning for quality, so I won't even torture you with my rants.

Truthfully, I rather not have to deal with people who prefer quantity over quality. So you guys have fun with your HK-like fansubs.

Have a good one.

Last edited by error.ini; 2004-06-08 at 20:14.
error.ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:27   Link #63
QuacoreZX

blah blah blah 2x post
QuacoreZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 17:28   Link #64
QuacoreZX

Ginseng: hey, I'm not trying to bash Animechi alright, I'm trying my best to be really polite about it :P. Thus my post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuacoreZX
it's your choice to do it or not, but for the sake of One Piece, plz do it well if you do it at all ;_;
"

slapstick: The Free Speech thing being more of an honored right, though in this situation, law doesn't exist. Basically same thing as international law ^_^;;
QuacoreZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 19:11   Link #65
Geno-San

Send a message via Yahoo to Geno-San
Hey looks like you were able to finnaly post error.ini, i dont see why everyone is making a big fuss over this OP stuff, ff7799, if you want people to take you seriously i suggest you type seriously. Poor grammer, mispelled words and the such comming from the leader of a fansub group who says he is going to be dedicated to quality is kind of like showing up for a job interview with a law firm wearing board shorts and flip-flops.

back on topic:

I suggest you look through some of the mentioned serieses and make poll. That should help you figure out what series to do. My vote goes to the F-1 anime mentioned earlier
Geno-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 19:53   Link #66
error.ini
zomg!

http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/modules/n...d=1969&forum=2

Let it be known, that you guys are in favor of *that*. Hurray for child's play.

This doesn't even have to do with One Piece. Please, for the sake of anime fans everywhere, do not pick up *any* series. It would be a disgrace, otaku-boy.
Old 2004-06-08, 20:07   Link #67
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
am I wrong for mocking them yes, are they wrong for mocking me you decide. They posted a thread complaining about us subbing it. Btw we aren't gonna subb it, we are going to subb boy and Love Love if we can find the raws. All this crap can come to a end now. K-F can keep the damn thing, I'am not going risk having a fight and have animsuki intervene, I've learned more than enough from the past that is not worth fighting over things like this. Also I have decided that our group will now specialize in finish series that were left unfinished. If anyone has suggestions please feel free to add them. I have more than enough staff now to get to work, however I don't want them to get restless. Speak up Leechers and tell us what series you want us to complete.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 20:21   Link #68
Enragin_Angel
ナマケモノ

Then I suggest a name change to "Vulture-subbs"! I purposely added the extraneous b.
Enragin_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 21:38   Link #69
LordBrian
Triad's Friendly Editor

I vote for that as one of the best posts ever. And...

Quote:
NLA subbed one ep. of Yokyun years ago, but then gave it up.
That's because Yokyun is a crime against humanity, and should never be mentioned again. Though I do recommend that Vulture-subbs work on that, because hopefully it will drive them to suicide, thus preventing them from further inflicting themselves upon us.
LordBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 21:47   Link #70
error.ini
zomg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBrian

That's because Yokyun is a crime against humanity, and should never be mentioned again. Though I do recommend that Vulture-subbs work on that, because hopefully it will drive them to suicide, thus preventing them from further inflicting themselves upon us.
Consider that signed!
Old 2004-06-08, 22:01   Link #71
Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBrian

Not everyone can work on Yokyun. Only a select few can partake suck a task of monumental importance. It is extremely scary and fearsome for most people to work on a show like this. The major of groups are set up and structured in a way to protect the unitiated and maintain the sanity and well-being of all their members.

I have seen grown men collapse in fear, shielding their ears and begging "I just can't take it anymore, make it stop... make it stop... please... please...". I have seen people cough up enough blood to fill a small cup while squealing in pain and yelling "I don't want to die!". I have seen mentally capable and very intelligent people revert to the psyche of a 5-year old who shields his eyes and grasps for the nearest object and refuses to let go, calling it his 'blankie'. I have seen computers overloaded and reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble in a matter of tens of seconds. The road is frought with unspeakable horror and danger at every turn -- only those who are strong of mind and body and have a will of iron should even attempt such a task.
Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:17   Link #72
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by error.ini
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who finds it *highly* ironic that some of you are entrusting your fansubs to a group of people who haven't even used proper English/grammar *once* in this thread?

I guess it's obvious that some of you can't be taught the reasoning for quality, so I won't even torture you with my rants.

Truthfully, I rather not have to deal with people who prefer quantity over quality. So you guys have fun with your HK-like fansubs.

Have a good one.
Everyone on my staff is experienced.
Old 2004-06-08, 22:39   Link #73
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
...no comment. He is right about the grammar, you know... <_<
clem-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:43   Link #74
ff7799
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by clem-kun
...no comment. He is right about the grammar, you know... <_<
So what if my grammer sucks, every line is reviewed by a editor once the translator finishes it, then its shipped off to the timer, and finally to the encoder, then you leeches get it. Stop complaining.

*Gets back to hunting for love love raws *
Old 2004-06-08, 22:46   Link #75
clem-kun
Shi-Fa Staff

Send a message via AIM to clem-kun
No, don't misunderstand my post. I was just confirming error.ini's statement, not complaining about you... ^__^
clem-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 23:24   Link #76
Elepsis
Lives under a bridge

Regardless of your role in the process, your representation of your group as its leader speaks volumes about your future quality.
Elepsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 23:55   Link #77
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elepsis
Regardless of your role in the process, your representation of your group as its leader speaks volumes about your future quality.
Dude judge the work once you see it, otherwise don't throw remarkss like that.
Old 2004-06-09, 00:43   Link #78
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think that everyone is getting way too carried away mocking ff7799. If you don't like his subs, then don't download them. That's the same respect that every group is entitled to, including his!

The next person that mocks ff7799 for his grammer, choice of anime or anything else is facing a ban. Similarly ff7799 ought not to say anything about my upholding his right to sub the project that he like. The argument is simply over.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 02:52   Link #79
Joshua
2 much 2 watch

Maybe it's a idea to sub Melody of Oblivion. The raws are up till ep 9, but ANBU didn't continue from ep 3.
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 03:13   Link #80
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua
Maybe it's a idea to sub Melody of Oblivion. The raws are up till ep 9, but ANBU didn't continue from ep 3.
hmm that sounds like a interesting option, Sadly I have tried very hard to find raws for love love and have come up empty I have scoured the internet, and irc channels searching for it, I have sent staff hunting as well and come up empty so We are officially abandoning the project before we even began it. I will take a moment to look for Melody of Oblivion however if I find out that other groups are doing it then I won't bother, however since you mentioned that anbu stopped working on it then I think its a interesting option, I know alot of people may also be upset about this but I'am planning to release a new ep of naruto this week and a new naruto music video, some people will rejoice while others won't be as pleased but anyway its all in fun, in the end its very cool knowing that you have thousands of people downloading your work and liking it (not to say it makes the job any easier, however it does offer some rewards).

*Yawns and runs off to find Melody of Oblivion raws*

Edit : Melody of Oblivion epispde 4 raw has been downloaded successfully, entering subbing proccess,*

*Raw has been uploaded to server. Translator will be notified in a few hours and the episode will begin translation, shortly after translation will be recieved by editor, and then by timer, and then by the encoder (Don't expect any fancy typesetting considering we don't have a typesetter)*

We are continuing the series right where Anbu left off.

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-06-09 at 05:00.