AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-05-28, 13:48   Link #961
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I was afraid that it didn't worth its own thread, but I post it here :3

Hilarious Wiiware game by Namco

Seems fun

Words can't describe how i loved that game. Ohhh, i wish i had a Wii....
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 16:27   Link #962
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Not Dragon Quest 10? I know it will not come out soon, but don't forget it! And there is also "Final fantasy Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" > http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

Me, about games "that will be released soon", I am waiting for Grand Slam Tennis
I'm honestly not the biggest Dragon Quest fan. Pretty much all of the main games in the series bored me.

Anyways, looks like I did lie in the end. I wasn't expecting it, but hot damn FRAGILE is coming stateside. I love you XSEED.
Old 2009-05-29, 17:24   Link #963
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
LOL why is it that it reminds me of 'We <3 Katamari'? XD
Is it the music? The screams of the bg people? xD
The music is good, it fits the game xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
I'm honestly not the biggest Dragon Quest fan. Pretty much all of the main games in the series bored me.

Anyways, looks like I did lie in the end. I wasn't expecting it, but hot damn FRAGILE is coming stateside. I love you XSEED.
If you kinda dislike the series, it can't be helped. Then, at least, try to take a look at FFCC: Crystal Bearers

About Fragile. It's already released in Japan and got a 31/40 in Famitsu. I am not really waiting for it =( But I will wait for some other reviews.

Anyway, the E3 show starts in a few days. I hope for some new wii games
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 19:52   Link #964
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Yeah, Crystal Bearers is one of the many Wii games I've forgotten about. Other such games include Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. Can't wait to see what other Wii games E3 bring to the table. Anything better than what last E3 provided...
Old 2009-05-30, 09:21   Link #965
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Yeah, Crystal Bearers is one of the many Wii games I've forgotten about. Other such games include Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. Can't wait to see what other Wii games E3 bring to the table. Anything better than what last E3 provided...
Here a song from FFCB

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 12:22   Link #966
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Yeah, Crystal Bearers is one of the many Wii games I've forgotten about.
Me too

It's the FF with the a main blond hair character no ?

@Narona : Thanks for the music Miss Well I find this music too discreet :/

There is game that I want to play, it's Little King's Story. It seems a really great game and I really like the graphics
Old 2009-06-01, 12:51   Link #967
Kusa-San

Hop E3 FFCB trailers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2wbrrSdbk
Old 2009-06-03, 06:59   Link #968
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Uhhh FFCB looks entertaining :O *crosses fingers* Also I never expect too much from an FF with Crystal in it's name~ xD
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 19:11   Link #969
Alive

Quote:
I was afraid that it didn't worth its own thread, but I post it here :3

Hilarious Wiiware game by Namco

Seems fun
I have played this game... and it is awesome yet disturbing at the same time
Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 16:30   Link #970
Sides

I reckon most people heard it already, japan will be getting the black Wii soon and monolith's rpg for the Wii is called Monado: Beginning of the World In Pictures, some screens over on kotaku. Wii doesn't seem like a jrpg plattform, but it does have some interesting new IP rpgs, like Arc Rise Fantasia, which was released last week in japan. I hope we will see more new RPG IPs coming on the wii.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 07:21   Link #971
Kusa-San

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/994/994640p1.html

>_>
Old 2009-06-22, 12:28   Link #972
Sides

Namco updated Tales of Graces hp, new PV added. The battle animations are looking really fluid. The art direction looks promising. It isn't toon-shaded, or cel-shaded, but it delivers an anime feeling.
Old 2009-06-22, 22:23   Link #973
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Well after watching the preview, I have to see the only thing that really caught my attention was the flashy looking battle system. Apart from that, every else felt like a bore. The graphics were mediocre (it's a Wii but yeah), the music was bland, and the character designs and models look janky. I'm only half excited, but I'll still be waiting for more details with much anticipation.

Oh, and I'm also now curious as to how the main character, purple haired girl, and red haired girl love triangle will turn out. I was hoping for red head the be the main heroine, but looks like she'll be sharing that role... or maybe it's just the purple haired girl.
Old 2009-06-23, 09:04   Link #974
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Wii games don't have mediocre graphics by default. That'd be akin to saying all PS2 games look mediocre by default because the PS2 is even less powerful than the Wii.
Old 2009-06-23, 11:06   Link #975
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Namco updated Tales of Graces hp, new PV added. The battle animations are looking really fluid. The art direction looks promising. It isn't toon-shaded, or cel-shaded, but it delivers an anime feeling.
Uho~, it looks really good. The animation is great! Makes me excited just from watching it... Even though getting excited now is pointless...
It looks like a fighting game from time to time...

Curious about the voice near the end... The red-hair? The voice sounds like School Day's Sekai, but I'm not sure...........

I think a moderator might want to take all of the posts regarding TOG out of this thread and make a thread for the game.......

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 12:56   Link #976
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Wii games don't have mediocre graphics by default. That'd be akin to saying all PS2 games look mediocre by default because the PS2 is even less powerful than the Wii.
That's not exactly how I meant it. All Wii games don't look bad by default. They look fine when the Wii is a standalone console. Playing something like Vesperia recently though, I can't help but feel a sense of inferiority when looking at Graces. I'm still standing by the character models looking ugly though.

It's just own own spoiled personal opinion, don't take it the wrong way.
Old 2009-06-27, 01:06   Link #977
Sides

Quote:
I'm still standing by the character models looking ugly though.

It's just own own spoiled personal opinion, don't take it the wrong way.
But that has nothing to do with the hardware, but rather with the choice that the character designers have made.

More ToG screens on dengeki.
Other news is Fragile will make its way to the Pal regions (EU & AUS) in 2010, published by rising star games.
And for what's worth Another Code: R, Let's Tap, The Munchables are out now in Europe (and AUS?), so go and get it.
Old 2009-06-28, 02:24   Link #978
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
But that has nothing to do with the hardware, but rather with the choice that the character designers have made.

More ToG screens on dengeki.
Other news is Fragile will make its way to the Pal regions (EU & AUS) in 2010, published by rising star games.
And for what's worth Another Code: R, Let's Tap, The Munchables are out now in Europe (and AUS?), so go and get it.
And that's why those issues are completely separate from each other. Anyways, I really wish we have more info on the red-haired girl in Graces. Do we even have a name for her yet?
Old 2009-06-28, 10:30   Link #979
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

I, for one, am hoping that there won't be a love triangle. I'm tired of them. They only lead to unresolved drama. Like Grandia II's did.
Old 2009-07-25, 03:14   Link #980
Sides

New screens and info/profile about TOG's 2 other characters, Hubert Ozwell and Cheria Barnes, over on on watch.impress and dengeki.

Interesting fact is, that TOG is developed by team destiny, apparently.

crystal chronicles, the crystal bearers hp updated, with some info about the characters and the world.

bioharzard the darkside chronicles, the was update a few times during the last few months. What has be updated recently is the download section, you can find some wallpapers in that section. It is also worth checking out the PVs under the movie section.

And finally monster hunter 3 (tri), under the movie section you can find some 2 new CM for the game. Futhermore the hunting ticket fees have been confirmed you can find it on the hp or over on siliconera. As far as i can see, the fees are the same as for monster hunter g.

Tags
console, wii