1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-08-19, 07:55   Link #41
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretsama View Post
OMG! That scene between Issei and Akeno.. I love it... Especially the part they are about to kiss

And lol to Rias' jealousy
Agreed! And also, don't forget about Xenovia's attempt to procreate with Issei...

Still, I wonder what Vali's role will be played on the next arc?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 10:14   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't expect a new OP and ED. That's pretty unusual. The new ED is particularly nice and true to the spirit of the very first ED.

Not only Akano but Xenovia fell for Issei, and both of them are very daring. Well, technically, Xenovia isn't in love with him, she just wants his superior genes. All that's left now is to conquer the toughest cookie, Koneko. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'd like it if at least one girl didn't fall for Issei though. Kiba needs some love as well.
Old 2013-08-19, 12:17   Link #43
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

So I was enjoying that new ED again, and I realized why it wasn't on the same level as the 1st season ED. This new ED is missing a whole lot of girls, the Student Council, those 2 girls from S1, I'm also craving for the megane-pigtail, and then the ultimate Grayfear Just let me call her Grayfear for now XD

Where's that Grayfear in her sexy maid outfit speaking of her, it was nice seeing her again. I had a laugh at that part when Sirzechs was like "let's check out the human world-" and she cuts him off with a stern reminder of his objective. Who is the servant and who is the master, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'd like it if at least one girl didn't fall for Issei though. Kiba needs some love as well.
I actually thought Xeno-chan would go hook up with Kiba. I believe opposites attract, and her Durandal could use some cursed blade I'd like to see her laugh and smile, or even blush, does this girl have any other face besides deadpan serious?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 13:49   Link #44
shalala

Much like every pne esle suprised that there was a new OP and ED. The reveal of Azazel right at the beginning to me was quite wtf. I wasn't expecting him to be Azazel. Though he was shown in most of the last eps plus with White Dragon soo I guess its not too suprising. Would have wished it wasn't right at the start of the ep. The ep it self was just funny. But I found that it needed more Akenko and Kiba. And that locker scene with Kiba and Issei needed Kiba to be closer too Issei. Sirzechs has some crazy ways of thinking. I wonder if his comment to Issei would lead to him doing something along the lines of what he suggested but not on the prezs boobs but like on Kiba's or Xeno's swords. Yes Kiba's sword would be perfect.

Why would the church let Xeno take Durandal and Excalibur D her with her?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 15:15   Link #45
Naoe Yamato

She doesn`t nave Excalibur anymore, just durandal. And that is because she can controll it (more or less) naturally while others can`t
Old 2013-08-19, 16:46   Link #46
The Green One

Yep, no point in trying to take durandal away from Xenovia since it's useless to anyone but her.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 20:36   Link #47
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I knew that weird guy was Azazel... Cos people on this forum kept calling him that.

Anyway, the darker side of the harem ending route: You honestly want all of them, but to have all of them is more than challenging, it's... Well, you can see the result already.

Nice to see Kiba joining the harem as well

As for Koneko, I don't think she's realised that she's fallen for him yet, and thus hasn't actually fallen for him yet. She didn't want him ogling her at first, but is surprised to find out that she is disappointed that he didn't. So she needs a bit more time. Xenovia is on the other end of the spectrum. She's already chasing him despite not even having enough time to develop any feelings at all.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 22:40   Link #48
kukuru

My eyes, my eyes! How dare they put Gasper on the ending!

And I totally didn't expect that's how Leviathan looks. I thought she would be at Koneko level, but she turns out to be Asia level.

They really did rush the Kiba Flag too fast...but I suppose they need it to cram all those BFF scenes in somehow...uggh...
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 04:15   Link #49
Chris38

It's perfect.

I like the new OP, the ending ... not so much ... due to the appearance of a certain someone.

As for the content, well the pacing might be a little odd ... but, since it contained, pretty much every important event, from the LN ... I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with this episode.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 06:14   Link #50
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^Important? You mean Issei and Sirzechs' discussion about what would happen if he used Gift on Rias' boobs? That seems the most important to me.
Old 2013-08-20, 06:33   Link #51
Qikz

This episode was just too perfect. One of the best pool episodes I think I''ve ever seen. I had a huge grin on my face the whole way through <333333333333

Also, the fact Rias found Issei with both Zenovia and Akeno can only be a perfect thing, to not lose to them she's going to do more lewd things hehehhahaha
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 12:19   Link #52
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Zenovia
The official spelling is actually "Xenovia" as shown in the the new ED. The magazine that spelled it as "Zenovia" literally converted her name to romanji.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 14:02   Link #53
Qikz

So did I. I didn't think that it'd be changed
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 14:23   Link #54
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I actually thought Xeno-chan would go hook up with Kiba. I believe opposites attract, and her Durandal could use some cursed blade I'd like to see her laugh and smile, or even blush, does this girl have any other face besides deadpan serious?
"Xeno"-chan, eh. Well, in that case there are plenty of pictures of her smiling on the internet then!

A well-chosen nickname that really fits her cold, emotionless, flat and unfeminine tomboy personality!

Her addition really feels like an artifically tacked-on archetype ("Hmm, Mean-Spirited Masculine Tsundere Tomboy: Check!") that could potentially disrupt the already warm and perfect character dynamics of this Family.

Good choice controlling yourself, Issei! You've already been scarred once by a woman who only wanted what you can give her but not your heart. Good to see you've learnt your lesson, Old Chap! :

By the way Mangatron: how do you feel about Issei? I recall you despising Subaru the lolicon coach (of "Ro Kyu Bu SS") for having cuties wanting to jump his pants without even trying.
And Issei has the same predicament with hotties.
And wouldn't you know it , both lucky chaps are voiced by the exact same gentleman!
Curiouser and curiouser.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2013-08-20 at 14:43.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 14:56   Link #55
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh god, that ending song
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 15:31   Link #56
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Oh god, that ending song
I think it's still a step below Study X Study from season 1, in both sex appeal & musical quality. While they had less clothing this go around, stripper pole Risa just beats all.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 19:01   Link #57
dmaxzero

That Gasper in the ending... seriously. Please don't.
But it was a cool ending, though to be honest I liked more the rhythm the last one had.
Of course it can't overcome studyxstudy ending.

Loved the episode. Would have liked more time and exposition to the whole Xenovia-Isse mating attempt.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 04:16   Link #58
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

lol, I think we should just wait until later to comment on Gasper...for the sake of non-novel readers.

The new OP/ED is a nice treat for the next arc. Single cour anime rarely ever do this kinda thing after 6 episodes, even if a new arc starts. The new ED is defintely something of a homage to that season 1 ED.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 05:10   Link #59
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I wonder if people here already realised that they already spoiled the old guy's identity as Azazel. And while revealing the name of whoever that is in the ending isn't that important to me, personally, I think maybe people should have a little more caution around here.
Old 2013-08-21, 06:07   Link #60
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I wonder if people here already realised that they already spoiled the old guy's identity as Azazel. And while revealing the name of whoever that is in the ending isn't that important to me, personally, I think maybe people should have a little more caution around here.
Personally I'm surprised no one has yet spoilered that annoying magical girl's name from the intro, considering how they called Azazel by his name right away.
As for why I think she's annying...
Well lets see how they portray her in the anime

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote