AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-06-08, 13:36   Link #341
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Yes i know he is good but like you said...the name...the stance (probably) even the order or first points where to strike...are the same as the Hyuuga's Head family.

No matter how talented you are...if you do this on the exact same way for the head family to notice right away..then you must've been taught it...right?

It's like Naruto coming up with Rasengan or the 4th's signature move (i know the name...but other anime only dont)
Old 2006-06-08, 13:41   Link #342
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Yes i know he is good but like you said...the name...the stance (probably) even the order or first points where to strike...are the same as the Hyuuga's Head family.

No matter how talented you are...if you do this on the exact same way for the head family to notice right away..then you must've been taught it...right?

It's like Naruto coming up with Rasengan or the 4th's signature move (i know the name...but other anime only dont)
In reality, yes, In Narutoverse it seems not, And The Hakke 64 hits is just closing your tenketsu in a progressive and fast phase, something Neeji can do without the Hakke, Who knows maybe Neeji saw a Hyuga doing it before, and then tried to recreate it.
Old 2006-06-08, 14:10   Link #343
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Seems possible but also unlikely....Neji doesnt look like a type to spy to learn that...and doesnt seem like the type to get hit by that.

Also...that technique is actually a killer move right?

Sasuke: what happens if i do it more then 2 times..
Kakashi: a 3rd shot wont happen..in the worst case your chakra will be reduced to zero and you'll die.
Naruto: even though i said that..i feel no chakra inside.
Old 2006-06-08, 14:18   Link #344
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Seems possible but also unlikely....Neji doesnt look like a type to spy to learn that...and doesnt seem like the type to get hit by that.
Well, Neeji did not need to spy to learn it, See how Hiahsi did Kaiten, one of the Jutsu restricted by the Main family, in form of everybody, maybe he happened to tumble upon a Main Family training, after all, There was a time were Neeji practiced With his Dad and his uncle.

Quote:
Also...that technique is actually a killer move right?

Sasuke: what happens if i do it more then 2 times..
Kakashi: a 3rd shot wont happen..in the worst case your chakra will be reduced to zero and you'll die.
Naruto: even though i said that..i feel no chakra inside.

Huh, I don’t think so, While The Hakke close your Temketsu, meaning you chakra flow is severed (but your stamina its still there), doing Chidory, drains your Chakra, (so it drains your stamina) so it like saying that a 3rd time puts your stamina in 0, if your stamina is in 0, that means you die, I think is like that.
Old 2006-06-08, 15:48   Link #345
Mirtual

Quote:
hey i got a question and it is from a very old scene so it could've been asked before but anyway:

Neji showed his talent during the exam...he came up with the moves "kaiten and hakke rokkejuuyonshuu" by himself.

Hiashi said: "That stance!" (how is it possible that Neji would do the exact same stance when doing that?) To do such a move definetly other stances would be possible.

Could this be that Neji was "TRAINED" afterall?
Because he is a genius.
That jutus were not sent to the mortals by the gods or something like that. They were invented by someone and maybe improved or not over time. That someone who came up with the idea of them was a genius. And now Neji came up with the very same ideas again. It is like knowing what numbers are, when you know that, eventually sooner or later you will start to come up with the idea of math it self if you are smart enough.
You should take in consideration that there are a lot more Hyuga jutsus that he does not know.
Spoiler:

It IS possible once you understand the principles of the style itself.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 16:14   Link #346
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't think Neji re-invented the move alone out of nothing as he wouldn't have known their names to begin with.
He probably get to know the principles of these jutsu somehow, either from a scroll or from an Hyuga talking about some of the great jutsu only known by the head of the clan or anything like that and then re-developped them by himself.

Maybe he reverse-engineered the jutsu from seeing Hiashi using them but I doubt it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 17:43   Link #347
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
Where is this data book? I keep hearing about it and have come up empty handed with each search
Naruto Data Book #2 at Animenation.

Raw Japanese.

Excerpts from the first Data Book, translated by sarcasteak.

It mostly contains stats about the characters (rank Gai's strength on a 1-5 scale) and jutsus (is Kuchiyose a B-difficulty jutsu or an A?)

Considered by some to be canon.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 18:39   Link #348
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually the main interest aren't stats which are nearly useless but rather characters's bios and sometimes new informations about the universe like some stuff about the first two Hokage, the various level of Medical jutsu, some light about the situation during the Kakashi's Gaiden or the fact that most jounins activate the first Gate when they fight, etc.

The jutsu part can be interesting at time but it's mostly a superlative paradise. Full of strongest, finest, most impressive, absolute offence/defense, impossible to escape, impending doom and other apocalyptic adjectives.
Old 2006-06-10, 04:53   Link #349
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

According to Itachi, the number of people who could handle the Mangekyō Sharingan (including Itachi and Sasuke) would be...
Spoiler:
But How ?

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-06-10 at 08:05.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-10, 08:30   Link #350
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
According to Itachi, the number of people who could handle the Mangekyō Sharingan (including Itachi and Sasuke) would be...
Spoiler:
But How ?
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-11, 08:47   Link #351
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-11, 10:49   Link #352
Inkognito

Which episode...

Is the Sauske vs. Naruto fight? I can't remember, is it 120?
Inkognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 10:54   Link #353
Rachy
Disabled By Request

On the hospital rooftop fight is 107 - 108.

The fight in the valley of end starts at 127&128 and finishes 134
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 10:59   Link #354
Inkognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
On the hospital rooftop fight is 107 - 108.

The fight in the valley of end starts at 127&128 and finishes 134

Thanks much
Inkognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 17:16   Link #355
weber85

i stop watching naruto after episode 163 to many fillers to put up with and to many flash backs(i know i stopped watching after naruto tryed to rescue sauske with sakura)...what episodes do you guys recommend to watch after 163...
weber85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 00:48   Link #356
tritoch

The current filler episodes is fun since Naruto/Hinata/Chouji seems like a really bad combination and the enemy ninjas are quite interesting.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 12:38   Link #357
Carnival Forces

does anyone have any actual evidence for when the filler will stop?

or even if it's speculation, why do you speculate when you think the filler will stop?

fyi: i dont' read the manga, so maybe that's why i'm in the dark
Carnival Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 12:47   Link #358
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

There is no information whatsoever about the end of the fillers.
Old 2006-06-12, 17:24   Link #359
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It wouldnt suprise me if they would suddenly quit making Naruto Anime episodes...since they already messed up things pretty serious...things which affect Kishimoto's story.
Old 2006-06-13, 19:08   Link #360
oscarJDM

question

aight i got a quick question.. how many chapters are there? im on my 110 episode. would be great if someone could answer that.
oscarJDM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a