AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-25, 17:55   Link #321
Symphie
Quit. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Do it over a friend. This how I do it since I don't have a paypal account.

Well you can go to cons- Most of the times people meet up and than just make so photos, goof around or get asked for photos, make conhon entrys etc (that's how it is here). You can also to meet up with them in private or for a photoshoot.

Apropos private photoshot. If things continue like this and I will finally get well again (which might take a while since I'm sick since this summer (therefore I couldn't do it on the big convention) There will be a little photoshoot with three of my friends. COnsisting out of a Jessica, a Beato and Shannon. Well and me as Kanon but since I will get beaten by both Jess and Beato there won't be much to take photos of.
Our Beato asks if someone could repost the guide for the hair and asks if that actually worked with someone. And the Shannon what the best way is to fake the eagle tatoo.
Oh! Sounds like fun! too bad Umineko really isn't popular here in sweden... xDDD so i don't know anyone who likes it.... and my friends isn't really into stuff i like. :x

However, there's some cons here in sweden too but i'm too shy to go alone. xD

I hope you'll get better then. I wanna see the Kanon cosplay photos then 8D hohoho!

If possible, please delete this account.
Old 2009-12-25, 18:13   Link #322
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
Oh! Sounds like fun! too bad Umineko really isn't popular here in sweden... xDDD so i don't know anyone who likes it.... and my friends isn't really into stuff i like. :x

Find people over the internet who live near you (not that near but not on the other side of the country) and carpool. That way you know them beforehand and wont get there alone. I don't know about sweden btu sometimes here in Germany there are festivals (the Japan Day for example) which isn't exactly a convention and alot of "normal" people go their, too. YOu can drag your firends to such events and then meet up with other Fans and learn to know them that way you wont be under "a bunch of strangers" on the next real con. Just my two cents.

Quote:
I hope you'll get better then. I wanna see the Kanon cosplay photos then 8D hohoho!
Well..when i get better I will most likely die on the day of the shoot or the cosplay will be destroyed. Because we are either going to "beato"'s place...and I might get shot by her father for flipping his daughters skirt (seriously he is nice but scaaary..I mean he is a major...and they live in the army headquater) or we'll go to "Jess"'s which means I'll be thrown in the pool by her father (who seems to like to torture me)
Old 2009-12-25, 19:24   Link #323
mneme
Is busy drawing...

Quote:
Do it over a friend. This how I do it since I don't have a paypal account.

Well you can go to cons- Most of the times people meet up and than just make so photos, goof around or get asked for photos, make conhon entrys etc (that's how it is here). You can also to meet up with them in private or for a photoshoot.

Apropos private photoshot. If things continue like this and I will finally get well again (which might take a while since I'm sick since this summer (therefore I couldn't do it on the big convention) There will be a little photoshoot with three of my friends. COnsisting out of a Jessica, a Beato and Shannon. Well and me as Kanon but since I will get beaten by both Jess and Beato there won't be much to take photos of.
Our Beato asks if someone could repost the guide for the hair and asks if that actually worked with someone. And the Shannon what the best way is to fake the eagle tatoo.
Kiiitsuuuuuuuuuuuu I want to see you as Kanonnnnnnnnnnnnn +____+
Old 2009-12-25, 19:29   Link #324
Symphie
Quit. :)

Quote:
Find people over the internet who live near you (not that near but not on the other side of the country) and carpool. That way you know them beforehand and wont get there alone. I don't know about sweden btu sometimes here in Germany there are festivals (the Japan Day for example) which isn't exactly a convention and alot of "normal" people go their, too. YOu can drag your firends to such events and then meet up with other Fans and learn to know them that way you wont be under "a bunch of strangers" on the next real con. Just my two cents.

Well..when i get better I will most likely die on the day of the shoot or the cosplay will be destroyed. Because we are either going to "beato"'s place...and I might get shot by her father for flipping his daughters skirt (seriously he is nice but scaaary..I mean he is a major...and they live in the army headquater) or we'll go to "Jess"'s which means I'll be thrown in the pool by her father (who seems to like to torture me)
That might be REALLY HARD since uh.... how should i explain... I'm really bad at making friends with people. I'm more of a ''waiting type'' lol. But its ok, i don't really mind, i think school is stealing most of my time anyways. D:

.... Flipping her skirt...?

AND YOU SAID YOU HAD NO EXPERIENCE!? D8< HEYYYYYYY! *chases* 8D

If possible, please delete this account.

Last edited by Symphie; 2009-12-25 at 19:57. Reason: .... x____x embarrassing after all....
Old 2009-12-26, 06:41   Link #325
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphie View Post

We have a small umineko community at the swedish site swemanga.ning.com actually, I think its around five or six people.

And its going to be at least around five umineko cosplayers at uppcon in Uppsala next year. (I where going as Beato but couldnt since I'm going to Japan at that time.
Old 2009-12-27, 22:18   Link #326
nocco
Boredom is deadly.

Behehe, new here.
Curious - is there anyone who actually lives in the A-KON Dallas area?
I'm planning on cosplaying Ange/Lambdadelta, but I have a sickening feeling I'm going to be very, very lonely amongst the hordes of Bleach and Death Note cosplays, unfortunately.
Old 2009-12-28, 02:48   Link #327
Rena Ryuuguu
Hinamizawas Cleaver Girl

Send a message via MSN to Rena Ryuuguu
another cos pic of me . by the way , my next cosplays will be Satan & Shannon but I will buy my next costumes because I'm away to much currently and I haven't enough time to sew

ps- I planned to do mostly Umineko Cosplays in 2010
Old 2009-12-29, 01:30   Link #328
Bernks
Twenty Wedges

Send a message via Yahoo to Bernks
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocco View Post
Behehe, new here.
Curious - is there anyone who actually lives in the A-KON Dallas area?
I'm planning on cosplaying Ange/Lambdadelta, but I have a sickening feeling I'm going to be very, very lonely amongst the hordes of Bleach and Death Note cosplays, unfortunately.
Hmmm, there is a chance I may go to A-Kon in 2010 since my dad lives in Dallas, so the living costs would cost nothing.
If I went, id be Battler or Rudolf (in the making) and hopefully drag my lazy friend over as well as Ronove.
Old 2009-12-29, 16:47   Link #329
Rinoafox

Send a message via AIM to Rinoafox Send a message via Yahoo to Rinoafox
I'm almost done sewing my Jessica cosplay together, which I might wear at Katsucon if it gets done in time. I also started working on the armor piece for my Dlanor A. Knox cosplay.

So here are a couple of pictures my boyfriend and I took right before Christmas as Ange and Battler.

Spoiler for Ange & Battler:
Old 2009-12-30, 04:18   Link #330
geovanny1991

Odd question, but has anyone seen a Kinzo cosplay around yet?
Old 2010-01-04, 15:49   Link #331
ayaroxtehworld
Ex-Lurker D:

Send a message via MSN to ayaroxtehworld
Hey all. I actually created an account just to post in this forum xD;

Anywho. I've been seeing a lot of witch cosplays, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any regular Eva cosplays? Anime Fest Wichita is in July, and I'd like to try her or George.

Either way, I'm sewing a lot. xD Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
Old 2010-01-04, 17:40   Link #332
Bernks
Twenty Wedges

Send a message via Yahoo to Bernks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaroxtehworld View Post
Hey all. I actually created an account just to post in this forum xD;

Anywho. I've been seeing a lot of witch cosplays, but I was wondering if anyone has seen any regular Eva cosplays? Anime Fest Wichita is in July, and I'd like to try her or George.

Either way, I'm sewing a lot. xD Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
This picture is all I can give to help you.
I wish you luck, I would LOVE to see an Eva cosplay. It is too rarely done.
Old 2010-01-04, 20:31   Link #333
ayaroxtehworld
Ex-Lurker D:

Send a message via MSN to ayaroxtehworld
Thank you so much Bernks!

This should be a fun costume to make... especially all the designs on the dress. = 3=

Any suggestions on how to handle those? *lack artistic talent* xD;
Old 2010-01-04, 20:54   Link #334
Tori626

Location: In the World where Fate and Probabilities can be visualised.
Hi...uhm. New poster here. I was wondering if any one is ghoing to be going to Anime North in May? I wll be going! ^^ Iam still trying to figure out whom I should be.
Old 2010-01-04, 21:10   Link #335
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori626 View Post
Hi...uhm. New poster here. I was wondering if any one is ghoing to be going to Anime North in May? I wll be going! ^^ Iam still trying to figure out whom I should be.
I'm pretty sure I'm going, and I think I'm either going as a Stake or a fail!Suit-Beato, though I'm leaning towards the latter right now.
Old 2010-01-04, 21:13   Link #336
Tori626

Location: In the World where Fate and Probabilities can be visualised.
Really? Cool. I'm thinking as going As Bern at this point. Bern or Sakutaro, depends on how early I start working on it. But right now Im laning towards Sakutaro.
Old 2010-01-05, 14:10   Link #337
Catmask

I'm desperately looking for a guide how to tie the neck scarf of Rosa.
Does anybody know one, or even know how to tie it?
Old 2010-01-06, 11:29   Link #338
vdaysnowstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stufflikehearts View Post
I plan to. I'm either going as Bern or Ange. Or I could do both, but different days.

That would be so cool, you must you must. And if you go as Bern there will be two XD
What a wonderful world *_*
Old 2010-01-14, 19:02   Link #339
Rinoafox

Send a message via AIM to Rinoafox Send a message via Yahoo to Rinoafox
New picture of my Erika Furudo cosplay

Spoiler for Ep 5:
Old 2010-01-15, 00:31   Link #340
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoafox View Post