AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-23, 15:58   Link #1
ellifeedn
Thinker

How the 4th sealed the 9-tails [spoiler]

I don't know if there is some accepted way the 4th managed to seal the 9-tails into Naruto, but I have thought of a way he could have. What is known is that by using the jutsu, the Death God puts its hand through the stomach of the summoner (for example: the 3rd Hokage) and goes into whatever the summoner wants to seal (for example: the 1st and 2nd Hokages) and rips the soul out of the body and into the summoner whose own soul is then ripped out and then both souls are eaten.

My theory is that when the 4th used it, he put Naruto inbetween him and the demon (and if it requires two souls being eaten, then another person is placed inbetween the 4th and Naruto) and had the Death God put its hand through him, (the sacrificed person), Naruto, and then into the demon. Then the Death God rips the demon's soul out of its body and pulling it into Naruto's, which at that point the 4th had the Death God let go of the demon's soul and leaving the soul in Naruto's body. The end result is that the 4th (and the sacrificed person) had his (and the person's) soul eaten.

Well that's my theory. Hope it sounds plausible.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 16:33   Link #2
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

so you think..he was fighting with naruto in his hands?
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 16:59   Link #3
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Yeah exactly what cani said... you really think he would cary a baby in to one of the more dangerous fights ever ?
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 17:06   Link #4
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
so you think..he was fighting with naruto in his hands?
Well this is possible since the fox ended up inside the baby. I have 2 different theories about this.

First: The fourth used another jutsu that instead of sacrificing his soul completely, he was able to only sacrifice his time from growing up to adulthood and turned himself into a baby. It doesn't really make sense for him to be holding on to a baby while fighting.

Second: The baby was born dead and the fourth used the fox to give life to the dead baby. Coz there really is no reason for the Hokage to be carrying a baby while fighting if it's alive. I don't think he was stupid enough to put a baby's life in danger.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 17:14   Link #5
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
First: The fourth used another jutsu that instead of sacrificing his soul completely
I kinda of have a theory about that to... he used another tec. like to seal the Kyubi on an object similar to the teakettle that Shukaku was originaly sealed in and because the Kyubi is the strongest of the biju the teakettle didn't hold and then he had to use the Shiki Fūjin to seal th Kyubi inside someone cause the human body is way more resistent then any thing else!
Old 2007-01-23, 17:31   Link #6
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
I kinda of have a theory about that to... he used another tec. like to seal the Kyubi on an object similar to the teakettle that Shukaku was originaly sealed in and because the Kyubi is the strongest of the biju the teakettle didn't hold and then he had to use the Shiki Fūjin to seal th Kyubi inside someone cause the human body is way more resistent then any thing else!
But if this is the case then the 4th really never intended to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto. And if he never intended to seal the kyuubi inside Naruto and the object is now starting to give, then why did he then decides to seal it inside Naruto instead of himself?
Old 2007-01-23, 17:53   Link #7
Ero-Senn1n

The Death God's hand catching Orochimaru's soul was ok, but how would it catch the soul of a demon. Spoiler from the manga:
Spoiler:

So this means that most likely the demon's soul was not just pulled out like the 3rd hokage did it with those 3 souls.

The 4th could have a kage bunshin to hold the baby while he fights the demon fox, so there are various combinations he could have used.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 18:18   Link #8
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
But if this is the case then the 4th really never intended to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto. And if he never intended to seal the kyuubi inside Naruto and the object is now starting to give, then why did he then decides to seal it inside Naruto instead of himself?
It's not now that it's starting to give, the object was right after the fight unstable so he decided to seal it inside a human that is a lot more resistent and because he was going to die by using the Shiki Fūjin and the Kyubi's soul was to strong even for the Death God so he had to seal it inside another human, and he chose a just born baby maybe cause it's part of the requirements for the jutsu or cause if he gets used to the Kyubi from a young age the adaptation would be greater !
Old 2007-01-23, 18:29   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i think my theory is better...

Spoiler for my theory...:
Old 2007-01-23, 19:08   Link #10
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

maybe instead of careing him in to battle had one Shinobi waiting with naruto he sends some kind of signal and the Shinobi teleoports to the 4th and gives him naruto a seal the soul with a justu varuton that lets him seal it in to some1 else sacraficeinh himself
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 19:21   Link #11
chuckcsf

Spoiler for Kyuubi's soul:
Old 2007-01-23, 19:39   Link #12
Tomislav

We know the sealing jutsu because the Third tried to perform it on Orochimaru. But Oro is a human being, while the Kyuubi is not. So my point is that the tecnique cannot work in the same way both on a human and on a demon.
If you have the chance to see the very beginning of Episode 1, you'll se the Fourth standing on Gamabunta, performing some kind of jutsu. That jutsu does not look like the sealing jutsu we are talking about, right? It's just something different.
So I think that the Fourth first blocks the Kyuubi in some way - and that's what is shown in Ep. 1.

This block has 2 main features: it is not permanent, since he had to put the Kyuubi in Naruto to make it longlasting, and it didn't cost him his life, since he eventually put the Kyuubi in Naruto. So we can say that he kind of "absorbed" the Kyuubi in himself, paying with a very rapid consumption of his life - like, minutes went on as they were years, or so.

So the Forth has the Kyuubi, right? His time is running away and he urges to find a permanent solution. So he finds this baby, whose parents should be died minutes ago, and seals the Kyuubi in the baby, with a jutsu that should actually look as the opposite of Sarutobi's... Sarutobi cut something from Orochimaru to seal it in himself, while the Fourth should have cut something from himself to seal it in Naruto.

I hope that some official explanation of all this will some day be provided, beacause speculation about this point leads... basically nowhere
Tomislav is offline   Reply With Quote