AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-08, 07:31   Link #17141
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - I don't really know the voice actor names so I'm not sure. I guess Irish would have a similar voice to the Qwaser Martyr Sasha.
Narumi Hidaka is the voice actor of Ryune/Lune Zoldark from the Super Robot Wars series, anime and game alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Oh goodness, she doesn't have a Wikipedia page.
She deserves one.

Here's a clip of Ryune/Lune if you wanna listen to her voice. (Sorry if you can't view it at the moment Eratas )

She comes in at about 00:50.
Old 2012-01-08, 07:34   Link #17142
HasuMasu
*Artist

Oh~ she sounds like how I imagined.
Old 2012-01-08, 07:38   Link #17143
Eratas123

Do Japanese voice actors/actresses voice opposite gender characters?
Old 2012-01-08, 07:40   Link #17144
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes, yes they do.
Old 2012-01-08, 07:44   Link #17145
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Do Japanese voice actors/actresses voice opposite gender characters?
Quite often, yeah.
Old 2012-01-08, 07:47   Link #17146
Eratas123

I listen to Martyr Sasha's voice and I can't tell if it's supposed to be a guy or a deep voiced female
Old 2012-01-08, 07:54   Link #17147
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So how do people react when they see a bishonen with no cosmetics at all?
"Goodness! It's natural!"

Yeah.

Quote:
Side note 2 - New diseases!? That doesn't sound good!
Not only technology adapts, diseases too, some become stronger. In fact, present day humans are weaker than in the past due to bad environment and lesser activity.

Quote:
Side note 3 - I wanna see what happens if his picture is posted on a dating site Major requests
is there's such as Gender: undetemined?
Old 2012-01-08, 08:03   Link #17148
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Really? That sounds pretty tame all things considered. ISA students go ballistic at the smallest things.

Side note - Wait, that sounds odd. How do the diseases adapt to tech that kills them?

Side note 2 - Sure, it's right next to the pictures of Hideyoshi and Nakameguro

@ Anyone - Does Sasha (White Haired kid) have a guy or a girl va? Video link for small scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-V4e6g0h0
Old 2012-01-08, 08:04   Link #17149
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's a girl.
Old 2012-01-08, 08:10   Link #17150
Eratas123

@ Box - Really? How can you tell?
Old 2012-01-08, 08:15   Link #17151
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - Really? How can you tell?
Because Sanpei Yuuko doesn't have a penis...if I recall correctly.
Old 2012-01-08, 08:16   Link #17152
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Really? That sounds pretty tame all things considered. ISA students go ballistic at the smallest things.
Maybe because not only guys are rare, they tend to be attractive.

(There's a good reason Sainan is convenient hangout place for Saturday )

Quote:
Side note - Wait, that sounds odd. How do the diseases adapt to tech that kills them?
Not directly, but some direct example exist.

Such as bacteria and virus building some resistance to antibiotic. Means that people that is accustomed to get antibiotic has pathogen that more resistant to it inside their body, waiting for the right time to strike.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Sure, it's right next to the pictures of Hideyoshi and Nakameguro
What.....
Old 2012-01-08, 08:17   Link #17153
Eratas123

@ Box - I don't trust names since gender blender names are common Anyway, I guess irish has a female sounding voice

@ Senpai - I'm surprised Rito and Ren aren't getting offers to model. Especially since models are very popular in the world of IS.

Side note - That sounds like some kind of weapon rather than a natural virus.

Side note 2 - Sure, it even happens in Shadow. Just for kicks, Paparazzi-san takes Ichika's and Irish's picture and posts them on a date site. Ichika gets two pics, one regular and one shopped with him in long hair. Irish has only one. End of the day, she checks and sees that both of them got a load of requests.....from both guys and girls
Old 2012-01-08, 08:31   Link #17154
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I'm surprised Rito and Ren aren't getting offers to model. Especially since models are very popular in the world of IS.
Ren did him being second (or third if Charles is one, probably not) male I.S. Pilot helped that. That aside, the reveal about his blood relation with Lun boost his popularity too.

There will be third (or fourth) pilot, in this case because the core turned 'Gay' than he being special or something.

Quote:
Side note - That sounds like some kind of weapon rather than a natural virus.
Naw, it does happen in real life, sad I knew.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Sure, it even happens in Shadow. Just for kicks, Paparazzi-san takes Ichika's and Irish's picture and posts them on a date site. Ichika gets two pics, one regular and one shopped with him in long hair. Irish has only one. End of the day, she checks and sees that both of them got a load of requests.....from both guys and girls
I'll remember to put that.
Old 2012-01-08, 08:43   Link #17155
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Not Rito or Ichika? Charles being a model seems funny to me for some reason. Probably because I can see Laura hoarding photo's of him

Side note - What do you mean turned gay? Do cores have gender here?

Side note 2 - Come the next day they get people barging into each of their rooms and asking for their reply. They ask what they're talking about and they show the date profile. Cue both getting pissed and storming Papparazi-san's room.
Old 2012-01-08, 09:10   Link #17156
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Not Rito or Ichika? Charles being a model seems funny to me for some reason. Probably because I can see Laura hoarding photo's of him
Ichika is popular as casual model and sometimes go to photo-shoot at weekend. If Charles is a guy, he was paired with Ichika for the HoYay.

Rito is apparently popular as seiyuu, usually cute shotaro boy or a tomboyish girl. (talk about meta). He also play stand-in actor and sometimes stuntman

Quote:
Side note - What do you mean turned gay? Do cores have gender here?
I use that as metaphor (coined by Meister, no offense to gay people) for a core that only want guys to ride them. There's only two.

Ichika has S-rank compatibility with both.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Come the next day they get people barging into each of their rooms and asking for their reply. They ask what they're talking about and they show the date profile. Cue both getting pissed and storming Papparazi-san's room.
I imagine Irish can break all the files in her computer and cameras.

Irish: "Your prized possession? Nah" *delete all files*
Old 2012-01-08, 09:24   Link #17157
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do they get a cut of the profits? I'm sure those are selling like hotcakes

Side note - .....Why do I suddenly imagine clingy jealous girl, Tsundere, and Yandere versions of the IS?

IS: I-It's not like I'm doing this because I like you or anything! I just don't want to get in trouble if you can't ride me.

IS 2: All who try to attack Ichika-san will feel my blade hehehehehe~

Side note 2 - Yup, he deletes all her blackmail material in the laptop even when she says she needs it. This caused her to get revenge by taking a pic of him while he was showering and spreading it on the net. So began the prank war

Side note 3 - When the class sees a girl go in with a disheveled uniform, bruises, and speaking in a somewhat raspy voice, do they think delinquent?
Old 2012-01-08, 09:35   Link #17158
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do they get a cut of the profits? I'm sure those are selling like hotcakes
Chifuyu object harshly initially... until Ichika said all the good money went to his account so he can use it in the future (he's always been cost-efficient ) and he promise only to do it sometimes.

Quote:
Side note - .....Why do I suddenly imagine clingy jealous girl, Tsundere, and Yandere versions of the IS?

IS: I-It's not like I'm doing this because I like you or anything! I just don't want to get in trouble if you can't ride me.

IS 2: All who try to attack Ichika-san will feel my blade hehehehehe~
Disregard the fact that lately, stereotypical main uke is almost always a tsundere... just look at Char in chapter 14 manga

Quote:
Side note 2 - Yup, he deletes all her blackmail material in the laptop even when she says she needs it. This caused her to get revenge by taking a pic of him while he was showering and spreading it on the net. So began the prank war
And then Irish counterattack with HER embarrassing pictures...

Quote:
Side note 3 - When the class sees a girl go in with a disheveled uniform, bruises, and speaking in a somewhat raspy voice, do they think delinquent?
No, they'll think an assault victim, unless she said something like "Shut up, don't ask" or "Fuck off, not your business"
Old 2012-01-08, 09:45   Link #17159
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Rito probably needs it more. His parents may have good jobs, but he and Mikan live alone and he has to constantly repair his house after Lala wrecks it Do they get additional benefits from this?

Side note - Charlottes a female so she doesn't really count as an uke Besides, the girls being tsundere are apparently justified due to the way society treats men in general

Side note 2 - That doesn't work since she's not shy about herself he does the one thing that he knows gets to her: He ruins every opportunity she has to get a rumor Blocks her shot when she's about to take a compromising pic, ruins her newspaper editing etc etc. This gets to the pint where they get more and more personal with each other and practically exclude foe yay.

Side note 3 - Is there a double standard here? Kodaka from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai was in the same circumstances (sans bruises) yet he gets labelled delinquent immediately after this.
Old 2012-01-08, 09:47   Link #17160
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who is more childish/excitable? Natasha or Clarissa, we probably have no official info or enough material to make a conclusive decision but just put up a vote
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest