AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-08, 23:35   Link #2181
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am kind of wondering how the anime is going to portray what happens in chapter 5 of volume 1. Why is it when something massive goes wrong, its the Government's doing? Also new here into this thread, anyone are to explain the current events of the story. Especially about that NTR comment above by Shinhwa?
Nah was just making a joke that the "Voice" may be the 1st Spirit and that when she appears, she going to try to keep Shidou for herself, where the other conquered Spirits and other girls who like him will all go *GASP*

However the voice is more speculated to be his mother right now though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wasn't implied that spirit was female since Shidou heard a female voice during that incident?
Of course the spirit is female lol
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 05:41   Link #2182
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
what is the current status of Origami and Mana? Are they switch to Rakatoskr?
Not sure about Origami(although she did fight against Ellen in volume 7), but IIRC Mana has switched to Rakatoskr side as of volume 6.
Old 2013-04-09, 09:25   Link #2183
Ramen00

I believe Origami is still with the AST
Spoiler for Vol 7:
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 10:43   Link #2184
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am kind of wondering how the anime is going to portray what happens in chapter 5 of volume 1. Why is it when something massive goes wrong, its the Government's doing? Also new here into this thread, anyone are to explain the current events of the story. Especially about that NTR comment above by Shinhwa?
They're not going to use volume 5. They're ending at volume 4.
Old 2013-04-09, 11:49   Link #2185
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
They're not going to use volume 5. They're ending at volume 4.
Read again. He said "Chapter 5 of Volume 1"
Old 2013-04-09, 15:16   Link #2186
@GEMC

I was just wondering, if the novel is depicted in Kabbalah or sephiroth system(tree of life) does that mean that the author can include the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, another story of garden of eden, even the archangels can also be included in the story?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of..._good_and_evil
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 18:00   Link #2187
kagato3

After reading up to volume 4 chapter 8 I had a Cracky Therory. Reine is both Shidou's mother and the 1'st Spirit. Not haveing slept well for 30 years, she is right there when he was hearing the "Voice", calls him Shin (intrestingly we never hear what the voice adressed him as and with the amount of memory manipulation he has had Shidou could well not be his name.) as well as her reactions and intrest in Mana
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-09, 18:48   Link #2188
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I was just wondering, if the novel is depicted in Kabbalah or sephiroth system(tree of life) does that mean that the author can include the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, another story of garden of eden, even the archangels can also be included in the story?
What kind of question is that? The author can include Greek mythology reference or any other completely unrelated material for all he cares. Besides, the only thing that's vaguely referenced with Sephirot is, as I posted before, the names of Spirits' Angels corresponding to their designated archangels.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 01:31   Link #2189
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Rias from DxD.

Erica from Campione.

Miyuki from Mahouka.

Asuna from SAO.
kuroneko from Oreimo (denpa)

Maou from MaouYuu

Ellen from Madan ou

Kuroyukihime from Accel world
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 10:02   Link #2190
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
After reading up to volume 4 chapter 8 I had a Cracky Therory. Reine is both Shidou's mother and the 1'st Spirit. Not haveing slept well for 30 years, she is right there when he was hearing the "Voice", calls him Shin (intrestingly we never hear what the voice adressed him as and with the amount of memory manipulation he has had Shidou could well not be his name.) as well as her reactions and intrest in Mana
Somehow that sounds legit.
Even though, does that make Shidou a half-spirit. Still, I have a feeling that Reine is the mastermind behind Kotori, I mean she is the real boss of Rastarok-whateverthatnameis.
For now I prefer the theory that maybe the 1st met Shidou when Kotori turned into a spirit. If you look at vol 4, there is a noise that only Shidou recognized.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 10:14   Link #2191
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Somehow that sounds legit.
Even though, does that make Shidou a half-spirit. Still, I have a feeling that Reine is the mastermind behind Kotori, I mean she is the real boss of Rastarok-whateverthatnameis.
For now I prefer the theory that maybe the 1st met Shidou when Kotori turned into a spirit. If you look at vol 4, there is a noise that only Shidou recognized.
Reine being the key character is a little far fetch if you ask me. Because if she were what you speculating her to be then there will be a lot of people that know her existence.
Old 2013-04-10, 10:21   Link #2192
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Reine being the key character is a little far fetch if you ask me. Because if she were what you speculating her to be then there will be a lot of people that know her existence.
indeed the speculation still remains that we can still go with the numerical theme naming for the Spirit that will Represent Kether/Keter in the Kabbalah which is the "crown" as its known symbol... 一,壹,壱,弌 will be a clue to the name... hence my contender was Origami... but who knows Hemi told me shes unlikely

Last edited by Algester; 2013-04-10 at 10:36.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 11:36   Link #2193
Shinhwa
Banned

Eh... I don't think Reine will have such huge role if you ask me...
Old 2013-04-10, 12:46   Link #2194
kazzuya13

maybe that "voice" came from Shidou's childhood friend (at this point is still non-existent)
Old 2013-04-10, 14:53   Link #2195
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
maybe that "voice" came from Shidou's childhood friend (at this point is still non-existent)
I don't know, because the description about the "voice" doesn't really match the characteristics of a "childhood friend"
Old 2013-04-10, 18:38   Link #2196
kagato3

Quote:
Not realy, if people are correct that the 1'st Sprit is on the run from DEM it's not like she would be anoucing who she is and Reine was the one that made fake Identities for Touka and Yoshino. Also something is up with her given the huge amount of medicine she took in volume one claiming they were sleeping pills. Pretty strong hints she isn't human.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-04-10, 18:48   Link #2197
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Not realy, if people are correct that the 1'st Sprit is on the run from DEM it's not like she would be anoucing who she is and Reine was the one that made fake Identities for Touka and Yoshino. Also something is up with her given the huge amount of medicine s she took in volume one claiming they were sleeping pills. Pretty strong hints she isn't human.
I doubt she's a spirit at all for one reason; her eyes don't have the lighted pupils, all the spirits have them with kurumi being the only exception because of her clock eye
Old 2013-04-10, 19:42   Link #2198
nfsac

YEs and those eyes are the spoiler on the anime for those who notice this pattern on the spirits and Kotori
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 19:54   Link #2199
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
I doubt she's a spirit at all for one reason; her eyes don't have the lighted pupils, all the spirits have them with kurumi being the only exception because of her clock eye
Though by that logic, shouldn't her other eye have lighted pupils?
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 20:15   Link #2200
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
while you may be right, I will point out that:
a) Kurumi not having them does show that it is not a trait that has to be shared between all Spirits. (though it turns out she does have them too but only when using her clone powers)
b) Kotori is shown with out them in volume 2 while crying at the end IE with droopy and watery eyes. What was Reine's most noticeable feature? Tiered eyes IE droopy watery eyes.
c) something that stuck me, how does she know that there are even drugs to suppress Kotori's powers? Again the medicine joke seems very suspicious. It could be another it doesn't matter if you die once or twice moments.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy