AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-07, 04:18   Link #81
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I like both girls so far. Hard to get a good fix on who I like more, though, because there hasn't been enough time to develop them yet. Sans is cute and Nana is hilarious. I love the eyes.
Old 2012-07-09, 17:18   Link #82
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Chapters 7 and 8 have been scanlated and released!
Old 2012-07-09, 17:52   Link #83
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

too damn sweet
Old 2012-07-09, 18:01   Link #84
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Yui's eyes are always so funny
Old 2012-07-10, 01:40   Link #85
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

No kidding, but I also find them to be cute and adorable.
Old 2012-07-10, 07:27   Link #86
Shadow5YA

Sana is very interesting to me. It's rare that there is a teenaged character who is still unclear of her own feelings and is still developing them.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:31   Link #87
csuree
The Most Hated™

I got kind of annoyed about Sana-chan, she's indecisive, Katsuragi has more "balls" then she does. the childhood friend is more straightforward with her feelings, she became an idol to become his girlfriend.
Anyhow there is too much fuss around Sana it makes me feel annoyed and angry. what is the big deal. why do they have to act as if they're a couple? why does the MC have hopes for her....honestly the poor guy is just toyed with.
Sana this.....Sana that, and in the end the one who ends up with the broken heart will be the childhood friend who had feelings for him (and he had feeling for her) long before Sana made an appearance....
i hate this kind of plot development.....why the childhood friend must always lose for a %$@#&(better not write anything here)

i was toyed with a few years ago...(thinking back makes me want to punch the girl...but i won't...it is way better to pretend she didn't exist)..from then i have this kind of suspicion for girls when they ask me to do something, and act cold towards them when this happens
Old 2012-07-10, 11:20   Link #88
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
I got kind of annoyed about Sana-chan, she's indecisive, Katsuragi has more "balls" then she does. the childhood friend is more straightforward with her feelings, she became an idol to become his girlfriend.
Anyhow there is too much fuss around Sana it makes me feel annoyed and angry. what is the big deal. why do they have to act as if they're a couple? why does the MC have hopes for her....honestly the poor guy is just toyed with.
Sana this.....Sana that, and in the end the one who ends up with the broken heart will be the childhood friend who had feelings for him (and he had feeling for her) long before Sana made an appearance....
i hate this kind of plot development.....why the childhood friend must always lose for a %$@#&(better not write anything here)

i was toyed with a few years ago...(thinking back makes me want to punch the girl...but i won't...it is way better to pretend she didn't exist)..from then i have this kind of suspicion for girls when they ask me to do something, and act cold towards them when this happens
It's understandable considering that Sana never had the chance to experience romance before because of her live as a young actress. I think she knows about it, but can't comprehend the logic, feeling, or reason behind that emotion. It's not uncommon for these type of heroines to have this type of trait in manga these days, and it's like what Shadow5YA said, I also find that to be interesting because it'll be nice to see her development as her feelings become clear over time.
Old 2012-07-10, 17:51   Link #89
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Looking at what she asked her manager, pretty clear she's new to this thing called "romance". Yui on the other hand, knows what she wants but is bugged because what she want, wants the newbie
Old 2012-07-10, 23:16   Link #90
amasposu

Chapter 11: Great dialogues as usual, especially Kyouko's.

Spoiler for 11:
Old 2012-07-10, 23:24   Link #91
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Chapter 11: Great dialogues as usual, especially Kyouko's.

Spoiler for 11:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-10, 23:48   Link #92
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 11:
Old 2012-07-11, 01:55   Link #93
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I predict the co-star will come and mess everything up
Old 2012-07-11, 09:46   Link #94
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
I predict the co-star will come and mess everything up
You mean that male guy from the one-shot. I've been wondering where he's been for awhile now.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:09   Link #95
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Spoiler for 11:
Sadly, I haven't had a chance to read the chapter yet due to being stuck at work. Will read it as soon as I get home. Kyouko will be an iffy character to me. She can be funny, but she also seems to have a deliberately mean side to her, so we'll see.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:53   Link #96
Shadow5YA

The manager should be strict. Prohibiting idols from dating happens in the real world as well.
Old 2012-07-11, 11:53   Link #97
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The manager should be strict. Prohibiting idols from dating happens in the real world as well.
I know.. it's kind of sad. I always feel bad for celebrities. What they lose isn't worth the trade-off, imo.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:48   Link #98
amasposu

Chapter 11:

Spoiler for 11:
Old 2012-07-13, 21:54   Link #99
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Can't tell whether this kid is lucky or just cursed, considering that he has many obstacles and "hazards" to deal with in order to get the girl he likes. On the bright side her feelings are starting to become more know to her, to an extent.
Old 2012-07-14, 02:16   Link #100
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Whoever is acting as the senpai in the drama in the manga, they should replace him with Shouta, that will be interesting :3
Closed Thread