Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 19:32   Link #322
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Just like how Hikari conveniently trips and falls...
I suspect she has just spent too much time around Chiyo and Nagisa who are really clumsy.

I have to say this episode was a bit overdramatic but nice overall. The evil lesbian couple just confirms my view that the Spica characters are much more interesting than the Miator ones. Especially if we compare the student councils. The talk about bees which suddenly turned into a sex scene was quite a good moment.

Tamao seems to love gossip. I susspect she will follow Shizuma and Nagisa everywhere and spy on them once they have a proper relationship.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 22:36   Link #323
Rin-Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07
Is it wrong for me to be fapping to this episode?
Nope!
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 22:53   Link #324
Fishbait

lol man wow

seen the episode

just wow lol

and omg to the ppl who were saying kannazuki was bad, it was a great series but yes yes personal taste...freedom of speech....rights to the 5th....etc...
Fishbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 04:59   Link #325
Dav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
I suspect she has just spent too much time around Chiyo and Nagisa who are really clumsy.
Yeah, the clumsiness got rubbed off to other people.

Quote:
I have to say this episode was a bit overdramatic but nice overall. The evil lesbian couple just confirms my view that the Spica characters are much more interesting than the Miator ones. Especially if we compare the student councils. The talk about bees which suddenly turned into a sex scene was quite a good moment.

Tamao seems to love gossip. I susspect she will follow Shizuma and Nagisa everywhere and spy on them once they have a proper relationship.
It was a rather nice shift in Kaname and Momomi's personalities. I don't remember them being that um... Dubious or daring in their escapades but this turnout was a refreshing and interesting detour (Heck, they even significantly changed their character designs).

As for Tamao, she wouldn't just spy them. She'll stalk them all right.

Oh, Chapter 6 of the Manga by dynasty is already out.
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 15:02   Link #326
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I really hope we see more of the relationship between Amane & Hikari, then them to just starting a relationship straight away.

So cute. <3
Old 2006-05-19, 21:27   Link #327
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by melange
btw
Sunsh: Who's in your avatar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
She is, as Jason would say, the infamous "utterly crazy evil conniving lesbian b*tch" from Mai-Otome. Despite all that, she's one of my favorite characters from that series.

I'll let Sunsh rightfully answer the question. ^^

PS. I could be wrong in my guess though, it's just that she really resembles her.
Fu fu fu... She is, as you can see, the most lovely, evil, sweet, sly, attractive, ambitious, caring, manipulator, kind, traitor, charismatic, cold-hearted, beautiful, cruel, smart-ass, stupid, and yet stil looked SUPER HOT and SEXY 14-years-old crazy lesbian teenage girl.
The one and only... *drums rolling*
Tomoe Marguerite of Mai Otome!! Ahh... My heart goes 'doki-doki' just by remembering her... *blush*
Glad you also like her, Dav
If only that damned Arika didn't become the main character.. *goes off to crush Arika's action figure*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
I was like damn WTF when Kaname/Momomi relationship started getting more physical.
:LOL: Love to see that scene too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Lesbian Orgy FTW
That will happen if Nagisa and Hikari falls for each other like someone pointed out some pages before (Who's that? Confess now!). They'll make 8some! Nagisa-Shizuma-Tamao-Chiyo-Hikari-Amane-Yaya-Tsubomi Must be fun :LOL:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
If only they give her ample curves in the Anime just like Takumi did for her in the Manga. ;p
Yes, her curves in manga made me gape in awe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
Anyway, I agree with you. Even though I'm hard core for Amane X Hikari, I feel really sorry for Yaya *Hugs*. She's suffering from terrible agony in this situation, especially after Hikari asked her that question. She looked as though she was about to break during that time, but she's a strong girl. The question is... How long will she be able to keep this up?
Yaya deserves the sympathy *embrace*. The time will come when she lost to her feelings and lose control... Something will happen. Something must happen. Bring on the drama and angst. I'm ready. Now just hope the best for production team. May they execute this scene flawlessly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
Oh, Chapter 6 of the Manga by dynasty is already out.
Nice timing!
It's really amuses me when
Spoiler:
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 22:53   Link #328
melange
Reset, reset, reset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
Fu fu fu... She is, as you can see, the most lovely, evil, sweet, sly, attractive, ambitious, caring, manipulator, kind, traitor, charismatic, cold-hearted, beautiful, cruel, smart-ass, stupid, and yet stil looked SUPER HOT and SEXY 14-years-old crazy lesbian teenage girl.
Tomoe Marguerite of Mai Otome!!
So it was Tomoe? The image itself didn't ring a bell I thought it was a new (i.e. someone I hadn't seen before) psycho girl character... *slightly disappointed*

"Every man has two countries, his own and France" - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson
melange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 07:47   Link #329
Dav

Quote:
Tomoe Marguerite of Mai Otome!! Ahh... My heart goes 'doki-doki' just by remembering her... *blush*
Glad you also like her, Dav
If only that damned Arika didn't become the main character.. *goes off to crush Arika's action figure*
//OFF TOPIC

LOL I find it amusing how all the adjectives you used for her contradicted each other.

YES!! We want a Mai-Otome spin-off series starring Tomoe, dammit!! And make her a harem lead or something.

OFF TOPIC//

Quote:
That will happen if Nagisa and Hikari falls for each other like someone pointed out some pages before (Who's that? Confess now!). They'll make 8some! Nagisa-Shizuma-Tamao-Chiyo-Hikari-Amane-Yaya-Tsubomi Must be fun :LOL:
Uwa!! 8some!! It's gonna get damn confuddling! XD

Quote:
Yaya deserves the sympathy *embrace*. The time will come when she lost to her feelings and lose control... Something will happen. Something must happen. Bring on the drama and angst. I'm ready. Now just hope the best for production team. May they execute this scene flawlessly...
Oh, I'm certainly hoping for an angst-fest by her. While I don't think she'll go to the brink of becoming psycho, the possibility of her getting all emo is very very high once she completely drowns in her angst. Furthermore, what I think will be interesting is Kaname and Momomi realizing this angsty side of Yaya, and then use her situation to their advantage to create trouble for Amane X Hikari.

Quote:
It's really amuses me when
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-20, 11:19   Link #330
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
YES!! We want a Mai-Otome spin-off series starring Tomoe, dammit!! And make her a harem lead or something
What? Tomoe is just a pathetic Suigintou wannabe. She's gotta be one of the last Mai-HiME/Otome characters I would pick to be the main character in a yuri harem but maybe that's just me.

Quote:
Oh, I'm certainly hoping for an angst-fest by her.
I am just hoping that Nagisa won't do whatever Hikari does and Yaya won't copy Tamao's behaviour, we need more diversity.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 12:39   Link #331
Dav

Quote:
What? Tomoe is just a pathetic Suigintou wannabe. She's gotta be one of the last Mai-HiME/Otome characters I would pick to be the main character in a yuri harem but maybe that's just me.
Okay, when you compare Tomoe and Suigintou, then my preference would be Suigintou FTW!!!! ^_______^

Quote:
I am just hoping that Nagisa won't do whatever Hikari does and Yaya won't copy Tamao's behaviour, we need more diversity.
Um... Which thing that Hikari does? Or generally her behavior?

Nah... I don't think Yaya would take after Tamao (if you're referring to her stalker-like behavior). The case would most likely be Tamao learning from Yaya instead. Um... In the original story's context I mean. Yaya's personality got nerfed a lot in the Anime.
Old 2006-05-20, 14:06   Link #332
Cyz
"Show it to me"

evil lesbians almost got hikari there *whew* i wonder how did amane know that hikari was in danger? maybe she had hikari-senses or something? anyway, another ep, with less nagisa x tamao-chan x shizuma scene...w/c is a good thing
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 14:38   Link #333
Dav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
evil lesbians almost got hikari there *whew* i wonder how did amane know that hikari was in danger? maybe she had hikari-senses or something?
It's a basic criterion for princes to have the "damsel-in-distress" sense, in StoPani vocab, the Yuri RadarTM.

Then again, maybe she has psychic powers which links her mind with Star Bride or something.
Old 2006-05-20, 22:18   Link #334
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Whaaatt? Not fair! Not fair! How can you compared her to Suigintou?
She surpassed Tomoe in everything. Including in evil laugh™. Rie Tanaka is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav"
Oh, I'm certainly hoping for an angst-fest by her. While I don't think she'll go to the brink of becoming psycho, the possibility of her getting all emo is very very high once she completely drowns in her angst. Furthermore, what I think will be interesting is Kaname and Momomi realizing this angsty side of Yaya, and then use her situation to their advantage to create trouble for Amane X Hikari.
Ouch. Nice speculation. Kaname and Momomi... Hmm... Perhaps they'll provoke Yaya. Then Yaya'll put a strong front, but actually their words stabbed right into her heart. Then Hikari will do some actions that really really hurts Yaya wihout realizing it... And this's where Yaya'll begin to interfere with Amane/Hikari relationship.
I have bad feeling for emo-Yaya rapes Hikari...
Well, very cheesy, but I'm looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
Um... Which thing that Hikari does? Or generally her behavior?

Nah... I don't think Yaya would take after Tamao (if you're referring to her stalker-like behavior). The case would most likely be Tamao learning from Yaya instead. Um... In the original story's context I mean. Yaya's personality got nerfed a lot in the Anime.
Ack. If Tamao begins to learns from Manga Yaya...

Poor Nagisa... It's just like Tomoyo and Chikane join force to get her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
evil lesbians almost got hikari there *whew* i wonder how did amane know that hikari was in danger? maybe she had hikari-senses or something?
It's a basic criterion for princes to have the "damsel-in-distress" sense, in StoPani vocab, the Yuri RadarTM.

Then again, maybe she has psychic powers which links her mind with Star Bride or something.
:LOL: Yuri Radar.. Missed that phrase
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 22:26   Link #335
Rin-Sama
Banned

Just watched Episode7 (finally) and all i can say is this has taken a VERY good turn for the better! If only Kaname was able to get a little further in her "actions" with Hikari. But i suspect this won't be the last time them 2 evil lesbians will try and "sting" Hikari.
Old 2006-05-21, 08:33   Link #336
Dav

Quote:
Ouch. Nice speculation. Kaname and Momomi... Hmm... Perhaps they'll provoke Yaya. Then Yaya'll put a strong front, but actually their words stabbed right into her heart. Then Hikari will do some actions that really really hurts Yaya wihout realizing it... And this's where Yaya'll begin to interfere with Amane/Hikari relationship.
I have bad feeling for emo-Yaya rapes Hikari...
Well, very cheesy, but I'm looking forward to it
Yes, that is one event I foresee - the one where Hikari unintentionally hurts Yaya in a dramatic way. Actually, she's doing a little of it now by confessing that she's in love with Amane, but she doesn't know that it's hurting Yaya at the same time so it's not her fault.

As for the "Yaya rapes Hikari" scene... Hmm... It is feasible, but the possibility is very low. At the moment, Yaya loves Hikari too much to deliberately hurt her. Even when she becomes desperate, I can't imagine Yaya pulling off something as big as that. The most she would probably do is work behind the scenes to cause trouble in Amane and Hikari's relationship, and even that may be a decision which is influenced by a third party, say... The Evil Lesbian Duo.

Now that Amane and Hikari know how malicious Kaname and Momomi are, I doubt the latter two would try interfering directly with Amane and Hikari again, so my speculation is that the Duo would use an oblivious victim to do their dirty work, and this may be where an angst-ridden Yaya comes in...

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-23, 04:57   Link #337
tritoch

Ep 8 is well.. WET! hahahahaha

nice sweet ep though.. Its raining all ep
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 08:44   Link #338
Rin-Sama
Banned

Well that's what the preview said at the end of episode 7.

And their warm weather uniforms are so cute!
Old 2006-05-23, 09:03   Link #339
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Guys, I plan on watching this. Is it worth watching more or less?
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 09:04   Link #340
Rin-Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Guys, I plan on watching this. Is it worth watching more or less?
YES! If you like Yuri you'll love it!

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri