Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 10:10   Link #4861
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Spoiler for New chapter:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 10:29   Link #4862
Battler-kun

Saiga!

Probably the strongest character in this series, atleast on par with his Father, the Elder!

Finally over with fanservice and struggling Kenichi, enough of this part.

I want to see some real fights!
I am looking forward to the next chapters
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 10:33   Link #4863
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Just read the chapter again.. He stopped all masked bastard..only with his finger..awesome... Saiga is awesome!! If Saiga show up.. This probably mean that the final arc.. Is coming soon!!!

I want to know now.. If is Saiga that really Killed his wife..because he don't seems to be' Bad Bad guy...he also helped Kenichi a five chapter ago..like when they were in the cell...damn..

How i'm suppose to wait?!!!!!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-09 at 10:51.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 11:38   Link #4864
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
saiga does look a shitload like hermit
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 11:44   Link #4865
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
saiga does look a shitload like hermit
Yeah.. You're right.. But is like a fusion between Hermit and Kenichi..
Old 2012-03-09, 12:22   Link #4866
kenjtr

I think mius father will fight sakaki like how hongou fought jenzad since jenzad and saiga seems same lvl , in that figt sakaki may die cause if he wins that will be end of yami but who knows . i really look forward to sakaki vs furinji
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 12:53   Link #4867
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i dont think so...

it seems like miu's father was there to save miu.

And he got close to ken also... He also lead ken and his party to miu..

I think he will tell ken to take Miu and go home... Never underestimate a fathers love for his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Spoiler for New chapter:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... whatcho talking about... when garu-x -> elder we all went OMGWTFBBQ~!! :P (sarcasm)
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 14:05   Link #4868
Tachibana
タチバナ

Saiga huh? This is getting very interesting.
Old 2012-03-09, 14:29   Link #4869
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i dont think so...

it seems like miu's father was there to save miu.

And he got close to ken also... He also lead ken and his party to miu..

I think he will tell ken to take Miu and go home... Never underestimate a fathers love for his daughter.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... whatcho talking about... when garu-x -> elder we all went OMGWTFBBQ~!! :P (sarcasm)
I don't know..but i agree with your speculation..is interesting that Saiga played like this..getting close to Ken..help Ken in the cell..help to find the location..is for this that i started to think that in the end..isn't Saiga that killed her wife..but is possible that Saiga arrived when she was already almost to die..and watch her dead..and after this..decided to become the leader of Yami...damn..the crucial arc.. is about to start...
i'm really looking forward to see what happened in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Saiga huh? This is getting very interesting.
Yeah..and Saiga is really the boss..stopped all masked bastard only with his fingers...i don't know if Saiga is most powerful that the Elder..but probably yes..in the end he can be.. because the elder is forward with age...
Old 2012-03-09, 14:34   Link #4870
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Wow wow wow!!!

I can't believe it!!! Finally!! Finally his face is revealed.. And is young..really young.. Is like Kenichi blonde version!!! Epic!!!!
I waited so long for this...fu** yeah!!!
I wonder what Will happen now!!and Miu still unconscious!!! Damn!!!

Will Saiga take Miu?
Will Saiga let Miu in Kenichi hand?
Will Saiga faight against Sakaki?

In the end, he helped Kenichi to find Miu.. And Helped Sakaki and Hongo to find the castle... Interesting..

Damn!!!Ch 466 is released now, and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Epic chapter!!
With the way Miu's dressed right now, he just might; not as the One Shadow, but as an overprotective father. ^^;; Kensei Ma was the same way after Renka was humiliated during his grudge match against Diego. Be afraid, Kenichi, be very afraid. Saiga may be a lot like his father when it comes to Miu, but we'll see. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 15:22   Link #4871
Tachibana
タチバナ

Even after hearing about Saiga's background, I can see him ensuring Kenichi and Miu's safety before he departs, afterall, he has learned how much Kenichi cares for Miu not to mention that he ain't gonna let anyone harm his own daughter and he also has Rachel Stanley under his protection, something is definitely going on here.
Old 2012-03-09, 16:01   Link #4872
Shadow5YA

Miu's brainwashed Bulu personality sure is convenient.

"Kyaaa~! Don't look!

Wait, suddenly I have the urge to kill you!

It's like Miu has a split tsun personality.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 21:30   Link #4873
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

..........damn looks like its certain now that mui is gonna be kidnapped again since the one fist just turned up

god i hate those plot devices!!
Old 2012-03-09, 21:33   Link #4874
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
..........damn looks like its certain now that mui is gonna be kidnapped again since the one fist just turned up

god i hate those plot devices!!
i get the feeling that he'll probably leave her alone and is just trying to help her escape. Before now he was sizing up Kenichi likely trying to figure if he was good enough to protect Miu. What we've seen of the past makes him seem more like someone who became satsujinken out of necessity rather than desire. Doubt someone like that would really be willing to see his daughter go down that path as well. Probably why he has never actively appeared before now.

an interesting thought with this case but does anyone else see him turning up as "John" sometimes at Ryuuzanpaku?
Old 2012-03-09, 22:11   Link #4875
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i get the feeling that he'll probably leave her alone and is just trying to help her escape. Before now he was sizing up Kenichi likely trying to figure if he was good enough to protect Miu. What we've seen of the past makes him seem more like someone who became satsujinken out of necessity rather than desire. Doubt someone like that would really be willing to see his daughter go down that path as well. Probably why he has never actively appeared before now.

an interesting thought with this case but does anyone else see him turning up as "John" sometimes at Ryuuzanpaku?
I agree, theres no point in another kidnapping of Miu itle just be a repeat of this current arc meaning, Kojima vs Kenichi and Saiga vs Hayato, its far from being time from those battles.

According to the Elder, Saiga took up satsujinken belief because of all the battles he went through and how they dragged out, not out of desire like the other Nine Shadow Fists which this is a BIG difference , thus it would make him very different than the other Yami masters.

Saiga preventing his daughter from falling down the path of asura is something I see him doing, I can't wait for the next chapter I'm curious of what interests he has in Kenichi and Miu.
Old 2012-03-09, 22:17   Link #4876
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

dude saiga alone could of easily saved miu..

he was totally prospecting ken.
When ken had nothing left, thats when he decided to move.

but there is no cell which can hold hongo, and sasaki... hence there will be no cell which can hold saiga.

If saiga wanted to kidnap miu.... he would of a long time ago b4 the ken's party even knew what happened, and they would probably enter a fortress all blown up.

Saiga wanted to see ken's potential, and he saw it. He's going to tell ken to take miu and go home and say hi to his Old man for him.

Now the thing is Ken is fubard when he comes home with miu half naked like that from Elder.
Old 2012-03-10, 01:31   Link #4877
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...excuse me while I freak out...

*yelling random things at 2 am*

... okay, first off, he looked like Demetri hit with a 'pretty boy' stick... and it took him this long to also find the base? I guess he followed after Hongo since Jezzard picked up one hell of an IDIOT BALL in kidnapping his benefactor's only daughter and brainwashing her to become his prime pupil...
Old 2012-03-10, 02:42   Link #4878
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Now I wonder if Kushinada is Saiga's mom/Miu's grandmother
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 03:07   Link #4879
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Now I wonder if Kushinada is Saiga's mom/Miu's grandmother
dont think so..

every time kushina would try to say her and elder did something romantic... the elder would clarify it into some bloody battle.

Example...

Kushia: how u would embrace me?
Elder: oh while trying to escape your throw?

Kushina: when we had our date
Elder: on top of a building doing battle?
Old 2012-03-10, 06:19   Link #4880
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Probably Saiga Wanted to test Kenichi, his behavior.. I think that Saiga see in Kenichi himself.. Is mentioned that in the manga.. Saiga and Kenichi are similar...maybe, Saiga helped Kenichi, and watched him.. Without interfere..to see if him was able to save Miu, only with his strength...until now..i also agree that Saiga isn't going to take Miu.. However, i think that he is going to tell Kenichi.. To prepare for the fight with his disciple..So i think that is time for the final Elder training... Kenichi already is an Expert class.. After win against the masked bastard with once move.. The kurui.....so, is time for the final training...

Kushinada vs the Elder??
There is no way , that the Elder win..if Kushinada Use her secret weapon (you know what i mean)..the Elder is going to pass out..lol

Tags
shounen