Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 07:53   Link #7941
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post

Itīs like i said. No one is focing you to read something you donīt like.
oh lawd not this shit again...
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 09:20   Link #7942
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
Won't be the last time we hear it

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 09:21   Link #7943
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
Not really.
Is someone forcing you to read something you donīt like?
Do you have nothing better to do than reading a manga you donīt like?
Do you have so much free time and are you so bored that you read a manga you donīt like?
Are you not capable of doing something constructive with your free time instead of wasting your time on a manga you donīt like?
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 09:43   Link #7944
mangaf_cksdotcom

KNIM was really interesting on the first half, but didnt do quite well after that. it's not like you can just drop the manga because you started to hate or question the author's becoming-absurd story.. that's why we are in this forum, trying to question some unreasonable/unrealistic situations.. in which some agrees and others see the flaws..
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 10:04   Link #7945
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

They gotta be the most unpopular main couple ever, even the other characters don't like anymore.

All this time I was wondering what Seo would do to repair Eba's image, but instead he chose to destroy Haruto's.
Old 2011-06-30, 10:23   Link #7946
igotbored

this is my first post so......

I have no problems with the haruto x eba pairing, even though i cant say i like them nor can i blame them entirely as they are not perfect and no one is. I believe everyone is selfish in their own way and they should be or it wouldn't be natural. Well I would like to see them try to sort out this mess though. Love it or hate it either way we still read it because its interesting.
igotbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 10:29   Link #7947
Athena
The Power of One

In my head, KNIM's main couple (as for now) was made to be hated. If the story ended after the first half, after Eba leaves, it would maybe be way better. Obviously it didn't happen like that.
Old 2011-06-30, 11:03   Link #7948
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
In a way, Asuka is now playing a key role. I'm curious to see if she will be able to accept what happened. Both reactions (a yes or a no) would be possible.
Agree, and I have a feeling that Seo will go for the easy route, make Asuka forgive Haruto and urge everyone else to follow suit, so everyone will cheer HarutoxEba in the last chapter

To me, I don't want that to happen...I would rather want to see Haruto and Eba lose all their friends and see how their relationship can overcome all this...I have no problem seeing them not being friends anymore and Haruto decides to take Eba to the next stage of their life adventure
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 11:27   Link #7949
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Not really.
Is someone forcing you to read something you donīt like?
Do you have nothing better to do than reading a manga you donīt like?
Do you have so much free time and are you so bored that you read a manga you donīt like?
Are you not capable of doing something constructive with your free time instead of wasting your time on a manga you donīt like?
Is someone forcing you to read comments you don't like?

Do you have nothing better to do then reading comments you don't like?

Do you have so much free time and are so bored that you read a comments you don't like?

Are you not capable of doing something constructive with your free time instead of wasting your time on comments you don't like?

I know what you're getting at, but just drop it already. We'll do what we want when we're 'bored', 'being unconstructive', and in the midst of our 'so much free time', ok?

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 11:30   Link #7950
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
Won't be the last time we hear it
true
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
They gotta be the most unpopular main couple ever, even the other characters don't like anymore.

All this time I was wondering what Seo would do to repair Eba's image, but instead he chose to destroy Haruto's.
Got to make worst character than Eba, Haruto has those traits

What other posters state that Asuka is the key role for forgiving Haruto, I hope it doesn't happen, but with Seo it will happen >_<

Another few ending I would like:

Haruto end up by himself w/o no one

Losing his friends, but have Eba x Haruto boning on Kazama grave!

Run back to Asuka (unlikely)

Rekindle relationship with Nanami (highly unlikely, she knows he's a douche)

Haruto x Kazama dead body after Eba ditches him again.
Old 2011-06-30, 12:30   Link #7951
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I would rather want to see Haruto and Eba lose all their friends and see how their relationship can overcome all this..
agree,

an ending where "everyone" comes to terms with their relationship, accepts it, and re-friends them reeks of cheesiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Is someone forcing you to read comments you don't like?

Do you have nothing better to do then reading comments you don't like?

Do you have so much free time and are so bored that you read a comments you don't like?

Are you not capable of doing something constructive with your free time instead of wasting your time on comments you don't like?

I know what you're getting at, but just drop it already. We'll do what we want when we're 'bored', 'being unconstructive', and in the midst of our 'so much free time', ok?
This
Old 2011-06-30, 15:08   Link #7952
mangaf_cksdotcom

if Seo really wanted the "you and me against the world" followed by a happy ending, then...

eba and haruto would elope, haruto would stop school and start working while eba...i dont know what she can do for him, as she doesnt know anything... ok, she'll just wait in their small rented room. haruto arrives to clean the house, wash their clothes, cook their meal, throw the garbage, but eba wouldnt eat because there were tomatoes, so he cook another dish...then he doesnt have enough time to eat coz he's late for his 2nd of 4 part time jobs. he became thin and bald due to stress... but still got eba to be pregnant..
Eba was bored and emailed haruto.. on their way to meet at the park, eba carelessly (as always) crossed the street and Haruto (the hero) ran to save eba from the loose truck and ended up critical... Eba, didnt know what to do (as always) so she called his friends. ofcourse, they wouldn't blame eba, but they will just say "it's not your fault, no idiot would blame your clumsiness cause that's what haruto loves in u". then Haruto asks them to watch over Eba and then died.. they buried haruto besides kazama's grave, they were BFF after all... the gang will also support the pregnancy of eba as haruto would be happy with it. if haruto is happy, then his friends are also happy.. the end..

maybe im just too sleepy to think and made up such an unrealistic idea..but compared to Seo's work with a lot of inconsistencies and unrealistic events, then that ending above can be called "possible in real life". maybe his editors would even say "bravo!!!"
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 15:16   Link #7953
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
How about Haruto finally concentrating on beeing a cook and opening his own restaurant instead of wasting his talent? He could work part-time as assistant cook and improve his skills and do something for his future for once.
Character development that isn't involving the horrible written love story? Not in my Kimi no Iru Machi!
Old 2011-06-30, 15:21   Link #7954
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
if Seo really wanted the "you and me against the world" followed by a happy ending, then...

eba and haruto would elope, haruto would stop school and start working while eba...i dont know what she can do for him, as she doesnt know anything... ok, she'll just wait in their small rented room. haruto arrives to clean the house, wash their clothes, cook their meal, throw the garbage, but eba wouldnt eat because there were tomatoes, so he cook another dish...then he doesnt have enough time to eat coz he's late for his 2nd of 4 part time jobs. he became thin and bald due to stress... but still got eba to be pregnant..
Eba was bored and emailed haruto.. on their way to meet at the park, eba carelessly (as always) crossed the street and Haruto (the hero) ran to save eba from the loose truck and ended up critical... Eba, didnt know what to do (as always) so she called his friends. ofcourse, they wouldn't blame eba, but they will just say "it's not your fault, no idiot would blame your clumsiness cause that's what haruto loves in u". then Haruto asks them to watch over Eba and then died.. they buried haruto besides kazama's grave, they were BFF after all... the gang will also support the pregnancy of eba as haruto would be happy with it. if haruto is happy, then his friends are also happy.. the end..

maybe im just too sleepy to think and made up such an unrealistic idea..but compared to Seo's work with a lot of inconsistencies and unrealistic events, then that ending above can be called "possible in real life". maybe his editors would even say "bravo!!!"
Isn't that what happened in Suzuka?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 17:03   Link #7955
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Agree, and I have a feeling that Seo will go for the easy route, make Asuka forgive Haruto and urge everyone else to follow suit, so everyone will cheer HarutoxEba in the last chapter
No, we're not there yet. Suzuka continued for quite a while even with the final pairing decided.

Quote:
To me, I don't want that to happen...I would rather want to see Haruto and Eba lose all their friends and see how their relationship can overcome all this...I have no problem seeing them not being friends anymore and Haruto decides to take Eba to the next stage of their life adventure
But you can't do this without turning the "friends" into despicable oblivious asses. Would that really make you happier? Not me.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 17:06   Link #7956
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Isn't that what happened in Suzuka?
No. In Suzuka, it was Honoka who left Yamato after he blew his last chance she gave him, but it was an amiable split. He only got together with Suzuka way after that. Here, Haruto left Asuka for Eba in a very painful manner. That's quite a big difference in my book.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 18:18   Link #7957
Bigspeed

Hello there, I'm new here just made an account, after reading up to 141 in the last 8+ hours I was left wanting more so I went to google and eventually came here. Thats my introduction so now I'm gonna post related to the conversation.

Since I read it all in one day I feel like it throws the time span of around 4 years out the window, personally since chapter one I've wanted EbaxHaruto and I still do and am happy at the turn out. It says that Haruto broke it off horribly but what could he have done different? IMO Asuka was a really nice girl but like Rin always said, Eba is better. I don't see why if you love someone your expected to stay with your girlfriend even if it will really hurt them by breaking up. Aimori said "no one will ever obtain true happiness if you have to hurt someone else to get it" probably the stupidest line I've ever heard, Stay with Asuka Eba will be hurt so will Haruto, go with Eba and Asuka will be hurt, so what we've learned is you can't make everyone happy but if you don't make everyone happy you don't get happiness.

Catch 22 anyone?
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 18:30   Link #7958
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
No. In Suzuka, it was Honoka who left Yamato after he blew his last chance she gave him, but it was an amiable split. He only got together with Suzuka way after that. Here, Haruto left Asuka for Eba in a very painful manner. That's quite a big difference in my book.
Well the eloping part is what I meant.

It's obvious they got married young, forsaked college and began working right away due to her pregnancy.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 18:37   Link #7959
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Hello there, I'm new here just made an account, after reading up to 141 in the last 8+ hours I was left wanting more so I went to google and eventually came here. Thats my introduction so now I'm gonna post related to the conversation.

Since I read it all in one day I feel like it throws the time span of around 4 years out the window, personally since chapter one I've wanted EbaxHaruto and I still do and am happy at the turn out. It says that Haruto broke it off horribly but what could he have done different? IMO Asuka was a really nice girl but like Rin always said, Eba is better. I don't see why if you love someone your expected to stay with your girlfriend even if it will really hurt them by breaking up. Aimori said "no one will ever obtain true happiness if you have to hurt someone else to get it" probably the stupidest line I've ever heard, Stay with Asuka Eba will be hurt so will Haruto, go with Eba and Asuka will be hurt, so what we've learned is you can't make everyone happy but if you don't make everyone happy you don't get happiness.

Catch 22 anyone?
Yo, because Eba could of stop this charade from the beginning, instead of causing problems for everyone. Everything that happens so far is sloppy writing by Seo. Now he trying to portray Eba as the victim in this mess. Asuka/Haruto relationship was stable and normal, excluding the fact there was no sex involve? Which added more criticizes toward the author from fans and other manga authors.

In all this series, there nothing fantasizing about Eba, I find her too clingy and Haruto to obsessive and I wonder why? What the prize?

BTW- have you read Good ending, Ichigo 100%? These 2 I recommend, characters are more developed
Old 2011-06-30, 18:57   Link #7960
User68604
Disabled By Request

^take a guess who his favorite ichigo 100% character is

it rhymes with shishino bookasa

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life