AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 07:31   Link #11521
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I was reminded of Erika's closet ero fantasizing habit acting up as she thinks aloud what could be happening behind locked doors. First would be Zero's idea. Riz then says its not possible, then it becomes yours. Both end in CENSORED. So she screams that line she read in an old manga about gondolas on mars.

Celeste: Objective failed. *summons Hand Sonic* I shall rectify my mistake.

Riz: Killing not allowed either!

And she cuts through the door...

...to find two sleeping children.

Riz: ...so she really was tired.

Celeste: Unexpected outcome. Intelligence was faulty.

Riz: It's a little late for that now... But now what are we going to do about this door? If Browning finds out-

Rachel: oh yes, what if Browning finds out~?

Riz: well that would be- eh?

EEEEEEH?!

Old 2011-12-06, 07:33   Link #11522
Eratas123

@ Box - I still dislike Hero death endings unless they're heroic sacrifices or taking bullets. Granted, it's just my prejudice talking. Besides, this is a crack fic, if it was a dark fic with a downer ending I would read it. I read Via Dalarossa.

@ Meistah - How does Karon normally show she likes someone? Cling to them, act tsundere, be distant? I need to write it down for future drafts.

EDIT: Quick! Grab Maximillian and Ange! That'll distract her! Also, they call her by last name? Shouldn't they call her sensei? Maximillian is the same age group as them so I can understand being casual with him.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:52   Link #11523
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Zero & Eratas

Since Athena Sabre is going to be laid out on a timespan of at least 4 months, I'm going about chalking up a rough plotline of what happens during when.

Can I PM it over to you guys to take a look at it when I'm done?

(Anyone else who's decently familiar with the novels and wants to chip in, you can help out as well )
Old 2011-12-06, 07:55   Link #11524
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Senpai isn't here now, but I'll be glad to help Why don't you just post it here instead of PMing it to us?
Old 2011-12-06, 08:00   Link #11525
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Works for me! I'll get right on it!
Old 2011-12-06, 08:03   Link #11526
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I posted a small continuation of the talk just after you left, can you read it and give any suggestions?

@ Stratos - Don't forget to spoiler tag.
Old 2011-12-06, 08:07   Link #11527
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Ayup.

Also to anyone here who's familiar with the timeline, may I have a brief layout as to when does each LN takes place?

E.g Vol 4 - Early August
Old 2011-12-06, 08:08   Link #11528
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What is the highest temperature a human can survive?
70-80 degrees of several minutes exposure, tops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Did Irish just get...nevermind.

@ Senpai and Meistah -

Spoiler:
HELL YEAH! It's beyond my expectation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
And maybe some sort of support for me fic. I don't recall saying explicitly what is the Iwaki core is derived from aside from the blunt "Outdated IS Tech".
Lawl, my first intention is for the villains to use duplicate cores, but this would be SLIGHTLY more plausible.

Quote:
Badass grandpas are always good since they're usually in for moral support and ocassionally combat support (And they tend to kick ass when they do).

Thumbs up.
They also tend to die/ missing after the hero fully 'matured' ( I look at you, Obi Wan). That said, Badass Grandpa always been awesome

Quote:
@Zero & Eratas

Since Athena Sabre is going to be laid out on a timespan of at least 4 months, I'm going about chalking up a rough plotline of what happens during when.

Can I PM it over to you guys to take a look at it when I'm done?

(Anyone else who's decently familiar with the novels and wants to chip in, you can help out as well )
I just skim through Sabre, but I haven't finished Bouclier so I'll read it again properly if I have time. As for draft, just post here and see what i can do.
Old 2011-12-06, 08:09   Link #11529
Eratas123

Volume 5 is unknown but it's most likely only a week or few from september since Ichika's birthday is coming up during Volume 6 and they say it's September 13 I think.

@ Senpai - The first part of that may be either tom or thursday, depending on how much time I get and how many projects I need to do.
Old 2011-12-06, 08:27   Link #11530
Eratas123

@ Senpai - If the girl initiates the kiss and the guy is somewhat unwilling, does that mean it counts as rape? Not a joke about rape, I'm just worried about Moral Dissonance.
Old 2011-12-06, 09:00   Link #11531
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - If the girl initiates the kiss and the guy is somewhat unwilling, does that mean it counts as rape? Not a joke about rape, I'm just worried about Moral Dissonance.
It does count by technicality, the double standard was rich as fuck though....and yes I'm a little annoyed but that's how society works, IRL and fiction.

This comes with the fact that for MOST guy (including me until sometime ago) a kiss is just another form of skinship, not romanticized or sacred, and of course it goes vice versa with the girls.

Of course there's guys that saw them as serious business (including me now) and the number of girls that forget/ dismiss the stigma of kissing is increasing.

Oh and as I said, August is pretty much vacant (V4 set in July-early August)

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-06 at 10:59.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 09:54   Link #11532
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - Once again, the similarity to the venom suit is uncanny What does their power have to do with their idol life anyway?
Its pretty convoluted because what's happening is in fact the group is formed because of the Alaska Treaty.

When a country finds an ISper, they never share willingly. The vagueness and poor understanding of ISpers add to this sentiment. Yet the Alaska Treaty has bred a sense of entitlement amongst all the countries with regards to IS-related matters, and the US has made its case that ISpers are "IS-related technology" and must therefore be shared with the world... When the EU failed to fully disclose their eugenics program, the US and them became embroiled in a game of brinkmanship. This made any country with an ISper vulnerable to politicking from these two giants, and the world is sliding towards a long cold war.

Meanwhile, a company was intending to take the world by storm with a new idea. Kougami Corp's Kougami Productions (KG-P) was to reinvent itself by combining IS and idols together. Because of the security needed, KG-P's idol Tsubomi got to know Houki as both contracted the same firm. One thing led to another, and Tabane soon knew about them.

Approaching from another angle was the recovery of the Copernicus and the long decrypting of the Vandam I. While Karon and Vandam's meeting was not planned, the Foundation had been seeking ways to make sure their unique invention was not ripped out from under them. The only way was to get everything to the ISA, without the bigwigs noticing until it was too late.

Idols and IS however weren't new to the Foundation. The first Vandam Joaquim was piloted by a girl who became a wildly-popular idol within the Foundation, and KG-P was going down there to recruit. This is where Tabane intervened, drawing up an audacious plan which would not only get KG-P the idols they want, they'd centralize and protect ISpers from agencies abusing the Alaska Treaty, and yet calm the world by holding ISpers in a neutral authority and promising to share whatever they learnt with the world equally. By branding themselves as idols for world peace, it would give KG-P a potent product to sell.

But as we know, Tabane is no altruistic woman. As it turns out, Tabane herself was an ISper; A processor-type who can simulate reality using on-board computers, forming a marble of reality from which she could freely mould and create incomprehensible inventions before manufacturing for real. So as part of her redemption plan, Tabane's replacement as Houki's sister had to be not only an Idol, an IS pilot, but an ISper too. This was why she pushed so hard for ISpers to be gathered in KG-P.

So, who's the one with all of Tabane's strengths (spirited, relentless), and none of her sins (tore up Houki's dream of being an idol, ruined her family, lost her smile...) and flaws (being too smart, too callous, too false...)?

She is someone that Houki already connects with...

...Vandam Karon.

But what Tabane did not anticipate is how much [The Smallest IS] is going to change her plan...

So there you have it, a poorly-explained concept of how ST@RS came to be when this was supposed to have been explained slowly over several fics and the xmas special so that there's enough volume for people to make sense of it.

Quote:
EDIT: Quick! Grab Maximillian and Ange! That'll distract her! Also, they call her by last name? Shouldn't they call her sensei? Maximillian is the same age group as them so I can understand being casual with him.
This dwells into the characters actually. They all call Browning Sensei when she's in class, but outside some of them revert to nicknames. For Riz, a rich girl and artiste who is used to being top of the food chain, refers to Rachel on last name basis in the latter's absence.

Which makes things worse when she's found out with a sliced door.
Old 2011-12-06, 10:10   Link #11533
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Eratas & Zero

So far here's what I laid out for August-September:

Spoiler for Timeline:

How does it look?
Old 2011-12-06, 10:56   Link #11534
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@Eratas & Zero

So far here's what I laid out for August-September:

Spoiler for Timeline:

How does it look?
That's about right and mesh with the Canon from my understanding, you may ask Box (Detective) if you want to be sure (he's the most novel-attentive)
Old 2011-12-06, 11:28   Link #11535
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

doesnt the school year begin in spring? Does this mean that canon occurs half a year later than I think?
Old 2011-12-06, 11:40   Link #11536
agetreme
Just another Idiot

With special OC, the Antagonist need to be special too!

For every Super heroes, there are super villains, just like Joker to Batman!

Spoiler for saving space:
Old 2011-12-06, 17:28   Link #11537
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
That's about right and mesh with the Canon from my understanding, you may ask Box (Detective) if you want to be sure (he's the most novel-attentive)
Noted.

@Detective
How does the timeline look, Detective-san? If it's good, I'll progress with planning for future months as well.
Old 2011-12-06, 17:37   Link #11538
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Looks good Laura should be included in the intercepting of M though. Also, why does Tatenashi think he's a hostiile drone? She's shown to be smart enough in canon so she'd probably figure it wasn't.
Old 2011-12-06, 17:49   Link #11539
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
doesnt the school year begin in spring? Does this mean that canon occurs half a year later than I think?
The school started in March, indeed the start of spring season
Old 2011-12-06, 17:56   Link #11540
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Just read your post about the kiss. So a girl initiating it doesn't seem that negative in todays society, but what about IS society? Would the implications just be ignored?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest