AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-25, 08:26   Link #41
kodok_balls

Oh i forgot.. after the battle pain will either die by exhausted or self explode..and then the akatsuki arc will be over by the bijuu is once again scattered.
Anyway I wonder how strong minato is if he could confront kyuubi by himself. And how strong 1st hokage is if he can handle many bijuu and can fought madara plus kyuubi..
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 09:06   Link #42
noktown

I wouldn't be so sure that Naruto can easily beat Pein in a Kyubi Mode,I mean look at what happened with Orochimaru,he couldn't even hurt him,and Orochimaru couldn't even use his hands ;d

So i think Kishi wants to unleash whatever it is Pein wants to unleash using the 8 kyubis,and then all of them together are going to beat whatever Pein unleashes.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 09:11   Link #43
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?
This again? Jiraiya told him not to go in tailled state in general. Jiraiya had never seen past the 4 tails.
Quote:
Though unfortunately, I guess this transformation means, that Naruto is going to loose for sure... didn't the other Akatsuki catch their beasts in released states too (except Gaara)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Rather disappointed to see that Naruto going Kyubi, I guess this means that he will really lose
Naruto getting pissed ang going Kyubi as he is standing helpless in front of a monologuing vilain means he is really going to loose?
Naruto must have lost more often that I remembered then.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 09:37   Link #44
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, this is something of a surprise. And I can't exactly say I am happy since I have recently been enjoying what was happening with the manga with Naruto not using the Fox at all and such.

Still, this newest transformation is interesting as I was not expecting the skeleton. I assume it is the skeleton of the Kyuubi (which actually looks rather small) beginning to form and that with more tails we would see a complete Kyuubi. Though I have to wonder if that is a good thing for the Kyuubi seeing as it basically slowly kills Naruto, which would end the Kyuubi as well unless it being in control allows it to be free.

I am curious as to what exactly brings this about and the only way I could really be happy about this would be if we saw some images of Naruto talking with the Kyuubi since I would think that Naruto could reason with it seeing as I doubt the Kyuubi would want to be the puppet of Pain and Madara. If it is just him going berserk then this is rather disappointing and could have some very bad conesquences.

I can't say I buy the Hinata part spoiler. Seems rather fanfiction-ish. Not that I can say I entirely care. It's a shame she really has recieved no development at all since part 1, but then the only member of the Rookie 9 besides the Team 7 group would probably be Shikamaru. Of course, I can't entirely imagine why it would be her death out of all of them that would bring about the Kyuubi though I suppose it could make some sense seeing as he does care about her as well as all the other Rookie 9. Kishimoto has been killing quite a few people off as of late so I suppose killing one of the Rookie 9 isn't so far-fetched. Eh, we'll see soon enough I guess.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 10:13   Link #45
SeanQ

How can he go 6-tails? I thought half of the nine-tails power was sealed off in the Death God thingy...
________
POT

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:39.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 10:21   Link #46
Kaiba

I'm going into my bunker and hiding if this spoiler is completely true. If you want to survive the upcoming shipper war, then I suggest you do so too.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 10:28   Link #47
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Yeah, this was predictable although...i didnt expect Hinata really to die out there.
And even though it's not a fact that she died... you simply can't put so many people under a label "almost killed" like Chouji, Neji, Kakashi and now Hinata.
Someone has to die.

My prediction which is what we probably all predict... is that... either Killerbee or the flashbacks (from his "calm mind" training) will save Naruto to either control the Kyuubi chakra or....to supress it. It's disappointing that we've missed his state in the 5 tails though i wonder how he would look like in 5 tailed.

Naruto *Kyuubi* isn't going to win... if he starts again with such massive nuke attacks then Hinata will definetly die if she isnt dead... and Konoha will be totally destroyed cuz Pain will just use his "jedi-push" on everything that would be thrown at him. (Remember the nuke Naruto used on Orochimaru's absolute defense and still hit him...the 3 Hell/Death gates)
Old 2009-02-25, 10:31   Link #48
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I think kishi has killed one useless kunoichi(shizune) for a few chapters bringing hinata in to kill her would be stupid i mean cant he sacrifice ten ten instead? shes even more useless
Old 2009-02-25, 11:25   Link #49
Fran~
floating away...

Woot... please Kishi make my day and kill Hinata, thus, the legend will start

The shipping is back at narutoverse *grabs my helmet and takes cover*

Old 2009-02-25, 11:46   Link #50
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

Ahem! No... i think it's time for me to start shining as bright as possible to fight for the species we men love the most. The women! Kishimoto has a terrible view of women. How come he makes every female looking totally miserable and useless.

People might disagree but....Tsunade did nothing aside from saving or preventing death of the shinobi. While i think every other Hokage in the past was totally kicking ass. And died in a heroic method. Tsunade so far survived to witness her failure and lack of power.

After killing the assistant Shizune who never ever won a battle that we've seen. Anko who lost in a erotic manner to Oro.
Sakura who kept crying all the way during part one. Hinata who was completly wasted against Neji (Hyuuga's finest). Tenten I dont even want to say anything about her. Ino who's looking more in the mirror then anything else and is also displayed as not usefull....even in Akatsuki. Konan...who lasted 10 seconds against Jiraiya or maybe less. This can't go on anymore!

Ladies...pick up your tazerguns and march straight to Kishi's office. Make sure you're locked and loaded ..
Old 2009-02-25, 11:49   Link #51
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

If Kishi kills Hinata when I hope he will kill Sasuke too...... Hinata is the strongest girl from all rookies and she has biggest fighting potential.... even Sakura with ther brute strenght would be useless if her chakra point would be clsoed by junken ^^

Kishi could kill ten-ten, Ino or even Saskura they are way more useless than Hinata..... personaly I hope that Hinata is like neji in part1 in critical condition but she has a pulse.... and so Tsunade+Sakura could be able to heal her (at least I hope so since hinata is one of my favourite characters)

Hinata is first girl in the manga that officialy confessed her love to someone ^^ so killing her right away after that would be too cruel......and the reason why Hinata was not much in the manga was becouse she is not in team7 like sakura....

If hinata dies I will hate kishi for the rest of the manga.... hinata loved naruto from long time.... she loved him when other people said bad things about him.... Sakura only sympathized with naruto when he said that he is a host of Kyuubi.... but in the past Sakura was acting the same way like the adults.... so hinata deserves to live more than sakura, ten-ten or ino...

The same why Kishi didnt killed Karin, Jugoo or Sugitsu close people to Sasuke...but he is killing only important people to naruto..... damn bastard... kyuubi 6tails ok but without sacraficing hinata for that..... im angry at kishi for that.... so I can only hope for hinata to still be alive but now bleeding...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 11:59   Link #52
epyon96

Definitely a wtf moment. I was preped for Gai team showing up and hinata randomly shows up. lolz. Maybe Neji is going to try to revive hinata and realizes what a great family member he lost.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 12:00   Link #53
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Hinata is the strongest girl from all rookies and she has biggest fighting potential....
And thus... the shipping started...
(this is manga, here Hinata didn't fight like anime)

*grabs the choppa and leaves*
Old 2009-02-25, 12:15   Link #54
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Wow, he really did turn into Skullgreymon XD

Naruto kinda has to beat pain or at least drive him away since there is nobody else who can come to the rescue, unless you count Sasuke. All the other Konoha-nin are pretty banged up if not dead. I say that 6tails form will beat Pain and Sasuke will arrive to suppress it with his Sharingan. There is no way Yamato can handle that monster and Tsunade is pretty banged up, too.

As for the NaruHina pairing...where the hell is Sakura XD?
Old 2009-02-25, 12:25   Link #55
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Yeah, it's the real thing.
Reposting my message :

Spoiler:
-Yes! Yes! YES! YEEESSS!! YYYYEEEESSSS!!! Fu***** YES! This just made my day. Ma Toad is dead? Pffft. Hinata might also bite the dust? Like, I care. Finally, the series returned to me what I've been missing for the last 145 chapters! Destruction, massacre, bloodbath all caused by the newest form of the Kyuubi! Let the shippers wage their wars if they want I will take no part in it. The star of the series made his return. Now, whatever the outcome I can enjoy this.
Old 2009-02-25, 12:40   Link #56
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Wow....Konoha is going to be completely wasted, the place was already nuked by Pain and left a crater now there is 6 tails Naruto whose 4 tails was enough to lay waste to 3 Rashomon Gates...the land of fire is screwed, they shouldn't of even bothered capturing the other bijuu, the Kyuubi is enough.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 12:44   Link #57
Dragon-Emperor
Hand of Ragnaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Wow....Konoha is going to be completely wasted, the place was already nuked by Pain and left a crater now there is 6 tails Naruto whose 4 tails was enough to lay waste to 3 Rashomon Gates...the land of fire is screwed, they shouldn't of even bothered capturing the other bijuu, the Kyuubi is enough.
They need all the other bijuu to have the power to be able to capture Kyuubi in the first place. Can't count to 9 without 1-8 it seems for this bijuu
Dragon-Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 12:45   Link #58
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Emperor View Post
They need all the other bijuu to have the power to be able to capture Kyuubi in the first place. Can't count to 9 without 1-8 it seems for this bijuu
That is to seal it in the statue I meant just have Madara waltz in and use his sharingan to open the seal then control it.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 12:52   Link #59
Dragon-Emperor
Hand of Ragnaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
That is to seal it in the statue I meant just have Madara waltz in and use his sharingan to open the seal then control it.
Maybe that could have been possible in the past, when it was not sealed in Naruto (maybe that did happen? ohh mysteries). But now that it is sealed within Naruto I am under the impression that the Kyuubi must be extracted from the host (to the statue if you will) for absolute control of the bijuu to be possible (Is 100% controling the bijuu possible even more Madara when inside the Jinchuriki? We do not know).
Dragon-Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 13:12   Link #60
Kaiba

Quote:
*grabs the choppa and leaves*
WAIT FOR MEEEE....
Interesting chapter, anyone thinking that more tails could possibly pop up in the future.
Also, I am interested to see how the village reacts to it. While they may have been feeling more positive to Naruto, seeing the Nine-tails run amok could change their mind a little - and help Danzo. Come to think of it, where is Yamato, anyways?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote