AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 18:48   Link #2101
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Nanami is already an adult, technically speaking; she is the oldest of all the humans.
Being 14 or 15 compared to the 13-year-olds does not make her an adult.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 19:44   Link #2102
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

SaintessHeart belongs to a group of individuals that believe 14 is too old (refer to PapaKiki).
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 21:50   Link #2103
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Given all the sequel hooks like Nanami's promised hero crystal, relationship shenanigans, and Cinque mentioning a return in fall/autumn, and considering how relatively popular DD as a series is in Japan, I think a third season is very likely.
They indirectly promised one after the ED - Yes watching does have its advantages

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 22:38   Link #2104
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Do wonder where they might go with a third season. Would be easy enough to just repeat this with some scattered focus on different characters. Though wouldn't mind them giving a bit more focus on the action next time. Would rather see things like Cinque vs. Nanami than just hearing about it after the fact.

But yeah this one ended with less tension. With the resources of 3 nations managed to avoid the hiccups that Cinque ran into the first time around. No worries about losing their memories this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
They indirectly promised one after the ED - Yes watching does have its advantages
Who didn't watch that ? *Rewatches episode 13*
Old 2012-10-04, 00:19   Link #2105
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
SaintessHeart belongs to a group of individuals that believe 14 is too old (refer to PapaKiki).
13-18 is the finest age band. Miu is an exception because she is mentally mature and physivally immature.

Speaking of which, Cinque should take a degree in zoology, he already has the expertise of running and possibly breeding in one.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 22:07   Link #2106
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

NSFW
Megami scan
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-06, 22:22   Link #2107
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
NSFW
Megami scan

...Seriously, what does this look like to the rest of you? I can't be the only one whose brain had jumped to that conclusion...
Old 2012-10-06, 23:12   Link #2108
Random Wanderer

Quote:
...Seriously, what does this look like to the rest of you? I can't be the only one whose brain had jumped to that conclusion...
What? She's just holding onto her broom while her armor equips. Perfectly innocent and ordinary. Nothing unsuitable in any way.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 00:02   Link #2109
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
If you mean Ball Dancing (laughs at that particular translation mistake), you're thinking on the same brainwaves as I am.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 00:07   Link #2110
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Sumeragi

Well... As expected of a mahou shoujo I guess?
Old 2012-10-07, 05:05   Link #2111
Qikz

Awesome ending. Now to recluse back into my hole and rock back and forth until the third season is properly announced.

I need more of them Flonyard Cuties <333
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 11:35   Link #2112
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Yay, the weird and awkward tentacle-y transformation sequence that made me incredibly squeamish and uncomfortable..!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 12:31   Link #2113
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
NSFW
Megami scan
Now that's a transformation picture .
Old 2012-10-08, 23:02   Link #2114
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Becky doing pole dancing for Sinku, Gaul, Bernard, and Lorant. It'll be in Season 3. And Season 3 Blu-ray and DVD sales will be over 700% better than the disc based sales for Season 2. So that means we'll get a Season 4! Great!

This series is great. I'm very sure they are in the early stages of making a season 3 happen. I'd like season 3 to be very lighthearted, like Season 1, but with a dose of seriousness and drama, like season 1. It would still have a lot more lightheartedness, moe, and cuteness (combined) than drama. I think that would do well with most fans, too.

If they ever bring this series to North America, I'd buy the Blu-rays.
Old 2012-10-09, 06:51   Link #2115
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Becky doing pole dancing for Sinku, Gaul, Bernard, and Lorant. It'll be in Season 3. And Season 3 Blu-ray and DVD sales will be over 700% better than the disc based sales for Season 2. So that means we'll get a Season 4! Great!

This series is great. I'm very sure they are in the early stages of making a season 3 happen. I'd like season 3 to be very lighthearted, like Season 1, but with a dose of seriousness and drama, like season 1. It would still have a lot more lightheartedness, moe, and cuteness (combined) than drama. I think that would do well with most fans, too.

If they ever bring this series to North America, I'd buy the Blu-rays.
I don't know if I should face-palm at this (due to the sheer brilliance of this idea) or say Wow... I guess I could do both.

"Wow, that was an insanely great idea...!"

...for some reason, I don't want Season 3 to be light-hearted at all. I literally want Flonyard's Protection to break like bread-and-butter.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 19:26   Link #2116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm still hoping season 3 is more like Season 1 tho, after all, I watch Dog Days for the sheer idealism, whether the situation is pure fun or serious, a little plot will be a good side dish.
Old 2012-10-09, 19:36   Link #2117
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I'm still hoping season 3 is more like Season 1 tho, after all, I watch Dog Days for the sheer idealism, whether the situation is pure fun or serious, a little plot will be a good side dish.

Yeah, a season 3 like season 1; lighthearted with some seriousness and a plot. I think that'd be good and I think it'd do well with most Dog Days fans. It'll still have moe, cuteness, ecchi, humor, fun, and whatnot. All those things would still be there to please the core audience.
Old 2012-10-09, 22:32   Link #2118
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Also hoping for a season 3.

I really enjoyed season 2, but it felt more like world-building and character introduction in focus than a deliberate story proper (like season 1).

Hopefully season 3 will focus more heavily on the story development side of things?

Still - I thought it was very good and for me had re-watchability in a cheery, not too deep kinda fuzziness (no pun intended *cough cough*).
Old 2012-10-09, 22:46   Link #2119
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah, ideally would like season 3 to be more like season 1. This second season was good for building up the world and developing the characters, but would like them to use that to launch into a bit more plot.
Old 2012-10-10, 17:25   Link #2120
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Just finished the season.

I think I liked the first season a little bit better. I thought that the story was better. The second season added way too many new characters or tried to juggle too many. Eclair didn't get nearly the screen time she did in season 1 and that's a big minus for me.

Still, just to get more of the series overall is a plus.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, sports